Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

RoverJames wrote: »
    That's 250 miles to a 1/4 of a tank.
    Either incredibly economical or a woeful way of estimating :)
    (or a very large tank)

And one quarter of the tank is guaranteed to be bigger then the other :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

my astra takes about 4days to even think about getting up off the full line. its all a rapid descent from there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

adapters? ive to get adapters for any sort of speaker for my car
    Nah not for the E36 door speakers. I will have to grind off any corners so the speaker is perfectly round. It just clips in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

ah hee hee hee....feck the doubters. love it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

None yet, but i'll be putting this yoke in this week, will let you know how it sounds.

sub.jpg

Thats nice but.................................The clutter. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

JerCotter7 wrote: »
    Nah I order from the US all the time. The only problem is they are all 2 way speakers so they won't fit into the E36 speaker surrounds.:(

How about Parts Express?

They have lots of unusually sized speakers for BMWs:

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?srchExt=CAT&srchCat=38

Hmm, they seem 2-way too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

I know I may get in a little trouble for this.....but with all the mention of speakers and amps etc, I have several componants sitting unused in the garage at home if anyone is looking for anything. 12" subs, 6x9's and a couple of amps(1000w and 2400w) and a power cap.

Top tip of the day: always get insurance changeover confirmations emailed to your account. Turns out the aa never changed my cover to the rover 3 weeks ago despite me having a confirmation email that said otherwise..........also my €15 refund turned into a €35 charge

In fact not only wasn't it changed there was no record of my account being accessed or my call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Top tip of the day: always get insurance changeover confirmations emailed to your account. Turns out the aa never changed my cover to the rover 3 weeks ago despite me having a confirmation email that said otherwise..........also my €15 refund turned into a €35 charge

In fact not only wasn't it changed there was no record of my account being accessed or my call
    Had a similar experience with them, complete foul up with a change to the policy. Never again, and the volumes of junk mail they send me won't change my mind either.
    Also had the same experience with Quinn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That's all you need worry about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Thats nice but.................................The clutter. :eek:

Just looked at the pic again, forgot I had a Pennys gift card, must hunt for that!

langdang wrote: »

Had a similar experience with them, complete foul up with a change to the policy. Never again, and the volumes of junk mail they send me won't change my mind either.
    Also had the same experience with Quinn.
    So far problems are damaged trim during windscreen replacement, no sign of my refund or or return calls from all glass despite promises from both the aa and Allglass to refund me, due a €15 refund which turned into €35 charge but no insurance when I've been in ireland and all over the uk takes the biscuit.

I've spoken to the supervisor so lets see what happens

MugMugs wrote: »

That's all you need worry about. :)
    Would the gardai or uk police agree though at the roadside if I was pulled

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Of course not. Push come to shove though and you get brought to court, no Judge would convict you and you could take your insurer to the cleaners.

I'm not defending their incompetence however, at least you have something to cover yourself should the sh1t hit the fan. :)

MugMugs wrote: »

Of course not. Push come to shove though and you get brought to court, no Judge would convict you and you could take your insurer to the cleaners.

I'm not defending their incompetence however, at least you have something to cover yourself should the sh1t hit the fan. :)
    I know I'd get away but the stress and expense of it all would be worse. No word back yet but I'm interested to see what it will be

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

18228556.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

reading about colms trip over the weekend has really made me wanna go back to connemara :( those 3 summers in irish college were great!

has anyone here camped or bnb'd on inis moir before?

out of boredom today i carbon wrapped my key and it turned out pretty good. took almost an hour with a scalpel and no lost fingers so all is well. it looks like this but messier $(KGrHqR,!j!E4rl)ogqSBOSEyJ6hqw~~0_12.JPG

Anything to avoid the studying? Surprised you'd head to inis mor as you can't bring your car over.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Speaking of insurance, I had no increase on my policy switching from the 1.4 megane to the 2.0t Saab today. Policy expires mid June. Score!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Jimdagym wrote: »

Speaking of insurance, I had no increase on my policy switching from the 1.4 megane to the 2.0t Saab today. Policy expires mid June. Score!

My renewal this year is around €800

Might actually pay it in full this time so I won't have to worry about it !

Just heard a burger king ad on the radio

Those cheap bastards jedward sold themselves again !
    Grr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Stolen from YLYL - looks legit!
    527351_10150724810508605_375195818604_9542689_619808258_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

That pic is no fun without knowing where it is!

The brother saw a calf p***ing all over the back of a new 4x4 one mart day, so it do happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

robbie_998 wrote: »
    My renewal this year is around €800

Might actually pay it in full this time so I won't have to worry about it !

Just heard a burger king ad on the radio

Those cheap bastards jedward sold themselves again !
    Grr
    They wanted their faces printed on our fry boxes and the fries would be their queefed hairstyles. :pac:

MCMLXXV wrote: »

I have serious fear - the 7er is due to go to a new home tomorrow. :(

... is she gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

RoverJames wrote: »
    ... is she gone

Say it aint so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

NO!:D

If any of you are free on the 27th of May, pencil this in to your diary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

a facebook login page? I'm there !

E39MSport wrote: »
    a facebook login page? I'm there !
    My bad, thought it'd be viewable if you weren't logged in. It's a fundraiser for a 7 year old boy who's been diagnosed with Duchennes, a muscle wasting disease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Johntegr wrote: »
    My bad, thought it'd be viewable if you weren't logged in. It's a fundraiser for a 7 year old boy who's been diagnosed with Duchennes, a muscle wasting disease.

bahhh, being a smart ar5e isn't always a good idea :) (rarely in fact)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement