Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

I think you're half pissed with the Pisshat the majority of the time. :pac:

FYP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

There is a bigger difference in postcount between RJ and Nissan Doctor than there is between myself and Nissan Doctor....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Anyone hear that crap about McDonalds on the radio tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭Fiona

Rolli wrote: »

No what was it? I cooked an edible meal tonight. Pork stir fry. Very proud of myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

What was on?

• Advertisement

You'll probably think I've gone completely crazy but.....McDonalds won't be served to anyone inder the age of 18 :rolleyes:

FM104, I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

mrs crilly wrote: »
    168.9 for me. Thats the most expensive it has ever been in Ashbourne. The Applegreen however was only 163.4 so needless to say my fuel card with Topaz was not used this morning!

Think I passed you this evening when you were pulling into Topaz? White DC5 going opposite direction. If it was you I only copped the car and reg last minute.
    BDJW wrote: »
    Ah stop your moaning :p! Due to the driving i'm doing at the moment (very short journeys with a good bit of traffic), i'm only getting about 320kms to €70 :(
    i get about 525kms from 75e
    conzymaher wrote: »
    I get the same for 100e
    Get about 560 from €72.
    Anyone know who to contact to find out when penalty points are up? I have 2 finished this month and 2 finished next month. Just want to find out the exact dates.
    Local Council offices I think.
    You'll probably think I've gone completely crazy but.....McDonalds won't be served to anyone inder the age of 18 :rolleyes:

FM104, I think

LOL :pac:

FM104, I think

Are you actually for real? Smoking ban? Yes totally but this is crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Are you actually for real? Smoking ban? Yes totally but this is crazy!

I'm sure it was a suggestion by some batwit TD that was being debated, not something that was passed as actual law. I've been wrong before though! ;)

Tv3 at 10pm,might be worth watching

• Advertisement

Johntegr wrote: »
    Think I passed you this evening when you were pulling into Topaz? White DC5 going opposite direction. If it was you I only copped the car and reg last minute.

Yeah that would have been me i ventured in on my way home! I was hoping the price would have gone down during the day. Ha fat chance.

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I'm sure it was a suggestion by some batwit TD that was being debated, not something that was passed as actual law. I've been wrong before though! ;)

I dunno. You make your own choices in life on somethings and food consumption is one of them.

Yeah that would have been me i ventured in on my way home! I was hoping the price would have gone down during the day. Ha fat chance.
    Nearly got sick when I saw the price! Maxol over in Ratoath was €164 I think when I was passing and then the one out the Navan Rd was €162.

Can go both way with them though.

Oh, as for the McDonald's not serving under 18's, it's a load of BS so don't mind it. :D

Nearly got sick when I saw the price! Maxol over in Ratoath was €164 I think when I was passing and then the one out the Navan Rd was €162.

Himself went to the applegreen I should have just went there but i have that stupid fuel card now i feel compelled to use it!

Oh, as for the McDonald's not serving under 18's, it's a load of BS so don't mind it. :D

I'd imagine so, just thought it was interesting. I don't eat that f**king shit
    anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I troll more than Corkie !!!

Yayy....

What do I win ?

I'd imagine so, just thought it was interesting. I don't eat that f**king shit
    anyway
    I'd definitely find something that's going to put me out of a job interesting. However, I didn't hear anything.

I'd definitely find something that's going to put me out of a job interesting. However, I didn't hear anything.

How is this going to put people put of jobs?

Himself went to the applegreen I should have just went there but i have that stupid fuel card now i feel compelled to use it!
    Don't think Maxol do a fuel card except for businesses and they're all I use.

How is this going to put people put of jobs?
    IF it were a real law that was passed, of course people are going to be out of a job.

No customers = No job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Mickey D's V Maxol debate?

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Mickey D's V Maxol debate?

To be fair, you could probably run a TDI on half the sh1te you get outta Mickey D's

IF it were a real law that was passed, of course people are going to be out of a job.

No customers = No job.

They will still get customers.

Its illegal for people under 18 to purchase/smoke cigarettes, they still do

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

No customers = No job.

So kids drive themselves to McDonalds do they? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

No customers = No job.

I think it was that you could not buy mac D's if you are under 18 but your folks could buy it for you, so I doubt it would hit them that hard.
    It was a hoax anyway so moot.

MugMugs wrote: »
    To be fair, you could probably run a TDI on half the sh1te you get outta Mickey D's
    Nah not half. Our trucks run on our used oil now alright but that's not half our menu.

I used to work in McDonalds many years ago. I ate the food every day. I was also a lot skinnier back then than i am now :(

I used to work in McDonalds many years ago. I ate the food every day. I was also a lot skinnier back then than i am now :(

Are you a Diesel engine though Crilly?

There is a bigger difference in postcount between RJ and Nissan Doctor than there is between myself and Nissan Doctor....

.... your point?

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    .... your point?

:pac: (It was a joke RJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement