Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Can we change the name of the thread yet, seeing Octavia everyday in my CP is annoying me... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

Can we change the name of the thread yet, seeing Octavia everyday in my CP is annoying me... :pac:

'The lets all annoy voodoomelon thread'

I didn't think this through...

Everyday I open my CP and see a thread about an Octavia and I think "wtf? I didn't reply to any Octavia thread". Then it hits me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I didn't think this through...

Everyday I open my CP and see a thread about an Octavia and I think "wtf? I didn't reply to any Octavia thread". Then it hits me.

It's the small things in life really...... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

2006-skoda-octavia-rs-power-9.jpg

skoda-octavia.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwT3-m9dOIhTsujfUPRb6sKEMOLXVMjcrTwVJt9mzXug5GBGCpXlhICIihxQ

• Advertisement

I don't mind them at all really, look pretty good. That said, the silver one looks like a panda. An actual panda.

I don't mind them at all really, look pretty good. That said, the silver one looks like a panda. An actual panda.

Seen the vRS one driving around the town as a taxi? I hope its diesel! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

Whats with the title now?

Ha ha ha ha!

It should say "and dropping".

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

haha serious MPG voodoo

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Drove the avensis today after ages. Its so noisy!

Strangely it feels really nippy :confused:

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Drove the avensis today after ages. Its so noisy!

Strangely it feels really nippy :confused:

The thread title applys to you too, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ah, the jag's a TDI compared to that

(averaging 26 these days)

I always knew i'd be famous. *sniff*

colm_mcm wrote: »

(averaging 26 these days)

That's very decent :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    That's very decent :)

And you! Jaysus ye're all out tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

166.9 in my usual petrol station tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

In the space of 2 hours, the entire Kilberry to Slane road has had its roadsigns replaced... At night?? WTF??!! :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

dgt wrote: »
    In the space of 2 hours, the entire Kilberry to Slane road has had its roadsigns replaced... At night?? WTF??!! :confused::confused::confused:
    A while since I've been on that road, but wouldn't imagine that would have been the most fun of tasks at night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

A while since I've been on that road, but wouldn't imagine that would have been the most fun of tasks at night.

Very local to me ;)

Especially when there's people walking home in the dark from Ryans, you can't see them in their dark clothing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

A nice wee road to drive. Just wouldn't be fun changing road signs at night on.

166.9 in my usual petrol station tonight :(

168.9 for me. Thats the most expensive it has ever been in Ashbourne. The Applegreen however was only 163.4 so needless to say my fuel card with Topaz was not used this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I've always being against applegreen myself.

in saying that though usually i put about €30 in my car from texaco tallaght and get over 240 miles

the other week i did the same in texaco lucan and only got 140 miles for €30 even though they were priced the same.

so im kinda leaning towards specific garages to trust.

robbie_998 wrote: »
    I've always being against applegreen myself.

in saying that though usually i put about €30 in my car from texaco tallaght and get over 240 miles

the other week i did the same in texaco lucan and only got 140 miles for €30 even though they were priced the same.

so im kinda leaning towards specific garages to trust.

I normally always use Topaz as I know the girls in the shop but if I am stuck I will go the Applegreen. I didn't actually fill up this morning, I still have a few miles left in the tank.

I think, I have never actually seen the red light so not sure if it even works and I don't really want to have to do the jerrycan walk of shame :o

€80 of my own monies to brim the tank today!

For the love of god, won't the state at least think of the children!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Conversely I've been using applegreen local to me for in or around the last year. They are the cheapest station usually by a few cent round me.

And MPG is the bloody same no matter where I go. Any variances are down to my right foot and load in the car

BX 19 wrote: »
    Conversely I've been using applegreen local to me for in or around the last year. They are the cheapest station usually by a few cent round me.

And MPG is the bloody same no matter where I go. Any variances are down to my right foot and load in the car

I've even started using their loyality card. I spend enough in there so anything back is a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The applegreen near me was at 165.9 on Wednesday of last week, and when I went by it yesterday, it had gone down 2 cent. Was surprised to actually see it go down!!

• Advertisement

I pass 3 Topaz garages on my way to work, Ashbourne / North Road Finglas & Glasnevin Ave.

The Ashbourne one is normally the cheapest, the North Rd will be the most expensive and the Glasnevin one would be around 1/2c cheaper than the North Rd.

They were all the same this morning. It's a conspiracy theory!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement