Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

iTunes is a load of me cock - MP3's all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    iTunes is a load of me cock - MP3's all the way

+1. And I use an iPhone.

I hate iTunes, but just live the idiot proof iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

quick question lads and Mrs. Crilly.....
    See the airbag in this car on the passanger side, is it possible that it was crashed and repaired because of the indent of the airbag showing through.... and if not what could be the reason of this indent of the airbag?

slika-big-12533250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

The ony reason I bought an ipod was cos the E30 came with an ipod connection and the cd changer is in the boot. I couldn't live without it now :o

kupus wrote: »
    See the airbag in this car on the passanger side, is it possible that it was crashed and repaired because of the indent of the airbag showing through.... and if not what could be the reason of this indent of the airbag?

Ermmmm ill fitting housing :o:o

If the 'airbag' doesn't fit into the 'housing' properly it will spill out with disasterous results :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I'll stop now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

kupus, that could be an indentation from a child seat. It could also be poor quality plastics. I've had both faults on different vehicles that never had their airbags deployed.

mrs crilly wrote: »
    The ony reason I bought an ipod was cos the E30 came with an ipod connection and the cd changer is in the boot. I couldn't live without it now :o

ipod connection is USB no? Any MP3 player should work in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

slika-big-12533250.jpg

Is that a 307? If so it looks like it's common on all of them. You can vaguely make out the indent in this pic too:

Full-10544184.jpg

Ermmmm ill fitting housing :o:o

If the 'airbag' doesn't fit into the 'housing' properly it will spill out with disasterous results :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I'll stop now.

Yes I would advise you with that:pac:. This could be too easy to troll with:pac:

MuppetCheck kupus, that could be an indentation from a child seat. It could also be poor quality plastics. I've had both faults on different vehicles that never had their airbags deployed.

Correct FN, Its a Peu 1.6 307SW 04 so maybe build quality is not the best?

Just to add that selling crashed/clocked cars without any airbags here is quite common, they just bypass the sw fuse.

ipod connection is USB no? Any MP3 player should work in that.

It's the white apple connection, I thought that was only fitted for ipods / iphones?

I got one of the 160gb ones in the hope I could get all my music onto it. That was a year ago......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Old model? Sell it now. Woudn't expect much more than a grand. if even/

Yeah, cheers rj. Wouldn't be expecting more than a grand either way.

Correct FN, Its a Peu 1.6 307SW 04 so maybe build quality is not the best?

I'd say so. The last peugoet we had (an 04 i believe) had really crappy plastics.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Any twisted metal fans?

MugMugs wrote: »
    Any twisted metal fans?

yeahhhhhhhhhh

We're not going to take it anymore GRRRRRrr..

It's the white apple connection, I thought that was only fitted for ipods / iphones?

I got one of the 160gb ones in the hope I could get all my music onto it. That was a year ago......

Yeah, I think that's Apple only AFAIK. Don't go near the stuff myself. Have over 8k tracks on MP3, copy, distribue and share as you like! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Kinda meant the ps3 game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The jeep in now running on gas. I can smell the savings already.

Yeah, I think that's Apple only AFAIK. Don't go near the stuff myself. Have over 8k tracks on MP3, copy, distribue and share as you like! :)

8K tracks :eek::eek::eek::eek:

8K tracks :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Get yourself an MP3 set up you can copy them all - none of this Rihanna BS though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Hahahah, read beyond the title....

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3091709

• Advertisement

Get yourself an MP3 set up you can copy them all - none of this Rihanna BS though! ;)

Mate not sure I would like your devil music!!! And surprisingly enough I only have 1 Rhianna song on my ipod :o

I am an oldschool raver I am still stuck between the years 97 - 2002! I do have Madonna / Kylie & Lady Gaga on it though......

And Fleetwood Mac does that redeem me :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Great value fuel at that petrol station ^

BX 19 wrote: »

That's a class ad!

Mate not sure I would like your devil music!!! And surprisingly enough I only have 1 Rhianna song on my ipod :o

I am an oldschool raver I am still stuck between the years 97 - 2002! I do have Madonna / Kylie & Lady Gaga on it though......

Fleetwood Mac? Of course it does :D

Rumors is one of those cds thats kept in the car.

I don't do too much heavy / trash. More rock / hard rock, 70's, 80's, early 90's, old school dance and trance.;)

I don't do too much heavy / trash. More rock / hard rock, 70's, 80's, early 90's, old school dance and trance.;)

Would never have put you down as a trance person!!!

More this :cool::cool:

Love my Trance!

Ram Jam is a bit over played and reminds me of 30th 40th Birthdays!:(

More this :cool::cool:

Some stones?

I'm a big fan of older stuff. I grew up on the likes of Dire Straits, Genesis and The Who ect ect. Quality stuff....

I do like a lot of new stuff, anything with good vocals :D

Some stones?

I'm a big fan of older stuff. I grew up on the likes of Dire Straits, Genesis and The Who ect ect. Quality stuff....

I do like a lot of new stuff, anything with good vocals :D

Top song, best vid of that song and prooves how the beatles were only schoolboys in comparison to the stones! :)

• Advertisement

Top song, best vid of that song and prooves how the beatles were only schoolboys in comparison to the stones! :)

Yep it's a great video. Beatles were different though kettle of fish though, they have plenty of good songs too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement