Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Only seen that now about Paul, very sad news.
    My heart goes out to his poor family.
    RIP

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Very sad news indeed. Even though I didn't know him myself he seemed like a really popular and likeable chap

RIP

That's too many young boardsies in recent times

Far too many.

Dreadful news has been confirmed :(

RIP Paul, thoughts to your family, friends, classmates, and anyone who will feel your loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

What awful news to hear :(

My thoughts are with his family and friends

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just watching top gear and see syndrome from the incredibles behind raikkonen

indust.jpg

Syndrome.jpg

Anyone also notice they tend to put the nice birds in the main camera shots. (quite a few nice ones on this years show)

hot.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Yeah! I was having this.very debate with myself last week! I'm a bit behind but have them all Sky +'d. The one about Saab going under, the young lass over the shoulder of your man off Doctor Who was a feckin fine thing. Always in camera view do they shove the dishy blondes!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've noticed that too, always with the pretty ladies to the front. I wonder if they actually applied for tickets or if they're paid to stand there :D

Mc Love wrote: »

Anyone also notice they tend to put the nice birds in the main camera shots. (quite a few nice ones on this years show)

hot.jpg

Not a great example really though, she looks average at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

RoverJames wrote: »
    Not a great example really though, she looks average at best.

Cuffs and collar don't match either! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well lads, rate my stupidity :).

Like I mentioned before we got a small puppy, so I am trying to train him to go WC outside! :) I came back from work and changed my cloths. I always carry keys from home with me, because I need to walk a dog a lot.
    So here I need to go and walk that little cute axe murderer again. I taped my pocket and heard keys jingle - good. Walked out the door and was not sure if I really need fully close the door ( those locks that lock up by themselfs ). Ah feck it I got keys anyway - doors slammed. After few seconds I check my pocket just to make sure - no house keys and only car keys.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Me standing in my slippers and track suit, with no keys...
    My actions: jump in Mazda drop puppy inside too. He dicided that the best place to have this trip - on my lap. :) misses works in the middle of town centre with no parking and heavy traffic... Sweet... Park car in taxi place with hazards on. Jump out in track suit and slippers with a tiny duchahound in one hand and car keys in the other hand. Run fast in to butchers where misses works. ( I bet I looked like proper weirdo ).
    Misses sees me: wtf you two doing here?!
    Me: I forgot keys at home...
    Misses: muhahahahahahhaahahah
    Me: fudge sake love, give me keys or taxi drivers will make sandwitch out of me!!!
    Oh god... Now I check keys all the time... Puppy loved smell of butchers though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,898 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Well lads, rate my stupidity :).

Like I mentioned before we got a small puppy, so I am trying to train him to go WC outside! :) I came back from work and changed my cloths. I always carry keys from home with me, because I need to walk a dog a lot.
    So here I need to go and walk that little cute axe murderer again. I taped my pocket and heard keys jingle - good. Walked out the door and was not sure if I really need fully close the door ( those locks that lock up by themselfs ). Ah feck it I got keys anyway - doors slammed. After few seconds I check my pocket just to make sure - no house keys and only car keys.... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Me standing in my slippers and track suit, with no keys...
    My actions: jump in Mazda drop puppy inside too. He dicided that the best place to have this trip - on my lap. :) misses works in the middle of town centre with no parking and heavy traffic... Sweet... Park car in taxi place with hazards on. Jump out in track suit and slippers with a tiny duchahound in one hand and car keys in the other hand. Run fast in to butchers where misses works. ( I bet I looked like proper weirdo ).
    Misses sees me: wtf you two doing here?!
    Me: I forgot keys at home...
    Misses: muhahahahahahhaahahah
    Me: fudge sake love, give me keys or taxi drivers will make sandwitch out of me!!!
    Oh god... Now I check keys all the time... Puppy loved smell of butchers though :D

Its like reading the script from the deleted scenes of Borat. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Me standing in my slippers and track suit, with no keys...

:D oooooooooooooooh the shame

mrs crilly wrote: »
    :D oooooooooooooooh the shame

Now to makeot better I am quite a big fella too. In mx5 on top of the all mentioned before...

( just don't make an eye contact, just don't make an eye contact )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Now to makeot better I am quite a big fella too. In mx5 on top of the all mentioned before...

( just don't make an eye contact, just don't make an eye contact )

Ah well you won't ever make that mistake again, I don't even put out my rubbish unless I have full attire / make up on AND keys in my pocket.

I learnt the hard way too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Ah you're fine, plenty of women walking around dublin in pj's/slippers. You've just started what hopefully won't be a new craze for guys!

Put some money on the GGs today, first race down won 3.25 lucky me, stupid each way should have put it to win!
    Still 4 races left & six horses picked :D

If I get addicted to this I blame my team in work! Peer pressure :p

...... gambling forum ftw :D

...... gambling forum ftw :D

Never put a bet on before!

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Ah well you won't ever make that mistake again, I don't even put out my rubbish unless I have full attire / make up on AND keys in my pocket.

I learnt the hard way too!!

Thx god mx5 comes with make up and hairdressing equipment as standart! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Jemmy wrote: »
    Put some money on the GGs today, first race down won 3.25 lucky me, stupid each way should have put it to win!
    Still 4 races left & six horses picked :D

If I get addicted to this I blame my team in work! Peer pressure :p

Never bet on the horses before. Bet a couple of euro on the rugby the odd time. Have put about 50 quid on my paddy power account since I set it up about 8 months ago. Have withdrawn 50 quid in winnings, and have just kept the rest of the winnings to bet with.
    Put a fiver on Ireland to win on Saturday. And just put a fiver on a treble of Italy, Wales and Ireland winning at 6/1. Roll on Saturday :D

Never thought of putting any on the rugger, happy just to sit back & enjoy the views :p

Some things never change :p

• Advertisement

Never thought of putting any on the rugger, happy just to sit back & enjoy the views :p
    BDJW wrote: »
    Some things never change :p
    Nope :D

Flirting Alert! Reported! :D:pac::p

I fecking hate Rugby, the nation is obsessed with it.

Maybe the nation has some good taste?! :pac:

To be fair, in the last 5 years or so rugby has inherited a lot of eejits who are only supporting it as they think it's the cool thing to do, and they all drive me mad :mad:

I hate sports in general, but atleast I got respect to rugby players. Some balls needed for that game... Every time I see a match I just go: ouch! That should have been painfull! Then he jumps back up like nothing happened!

Soccer on the other hand is biggest bull**** ever created in te world. Then when you see what sort of money players make I get even more confused and discusted by that game... Oh yeah.. Pink land rovers too...

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

We dont really do anything else though :p If only we had a Paddy Schumacher there would be huge interest in F1!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Yes.

Not 100% officially confirmed it was him as yet, but it's pretty certain unfortunately.

A colleague of mine went to DCU with Paul so have been keeping track of events in the DCU forum, terrible news to hear and a terrible loss to the world at such a young age. My condolences to his friends and family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Hate it myself, but I'd cheer on Ireland in tiddly winks.

Betting makes EVERYTHING better :cool:

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Betting makes EVERYTHING better :cool:

Won't be a regular think but making my day go quicker sneeking a peak at the results during work! Between the whole team if one horse wins we'll get over 1k :D Fingers crossed!

......... Between the whole team if one horse wins we'll get over 1k :D Fingers crossed!

Which one?

• Advertisement

Old news

Practice as you preach - what's good for the goose is good for the gander!;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement