Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sting was second my list of people I want this round. Jericho was three. So I've still got my 1st pick (though I'll still be amazed if Glen or Mach don't pick him).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

flahavaj wrote: »
    Wow Nice surpsise to find Taker still available. Maybe Ill do Crippler vs The Cripple. :pac:

I love the undertaker and before the draft started I thought I would have wanted him but then I expexted him to go before me and thought hogan would be a good rival for sheamus so by the time I got a choice I chose hogan. Will try to get taker another year.

I honestly dont know who this big star everyone is talking about is. As in anyone I expected to go by now has been taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

I had a great storyline for the Undertaker if i had have gotten him but knew he wouldnt be there at 15. Three more to go before i pick so dont expect my next couple of choices to be still there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

FYI to all dirtsheets, all official D.W.O news stories will be revealed on the D.W.O's official twitter account

The tension here is killing me. I know who I want this round and if I get him, I know who I want for the rest of the draft, but if he goes....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Lads I'm going to be a while. I'm off to work shortly to do a 12 hour shift so won't be making my pick until I get home. I'd make it now except I haven't a clue who I'm going to pick. Sorry lads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

glenjamin wrote: »
    Lads I'm going to be a while. I'm off to work shortly to do a 12 hour shift so won't be making my pick until I get home. I'd make it now except I haven't a clue who I'm going to pick. Sorry lads :(

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Suppose you will have time to mull it over. :)

glenjamin wrote: »

You were saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Odd choice given some of the names remaining but each to their own!

There might be a potential trade coming;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Bit rash but I had a few mins to spare. I know there was big names left but I want a card that is full of wrestling ability and DK is the sort of wrestler were you can pair him up with virtually anyone and still get a good match out of him. I have several picks in mind for him so not too worried. I could have risked him for another round but I didn't want to risk it. Can someone PM whoever is next for me. Thanks

Just making sure this guy is still available. Shocked he is at pick number 14. Looks like I can keep the name of my promotion from last year though :D

Just making sure this guy is still available. Shocked he is at pick number 14. Looks like I can keep the name of my promotion from last year though :D
    I know who it is so, amazing he's gone this long without being picked.

I'll put it down to the TNA effect.

Still....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I had been very close to choosing Naitch, to do a continuation of his epic TNA fued with Lethal

very surpised he lasted so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

People are always criminally slowly to tak Flair. Had a plan for him myself until Taker unexpectedly came available.

Any chance of the next round draw going up I wonder?

flahavaj wrote: »
    Any chance of the next round draw going up I wonder?

I'm sure BH will do it when he wakes up in a few hours

I'll put it down to the TNA effect.

Still....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was shocked that he lasted this long too and you got him just ahead of me :mad:

Garseys best not break my heart, couldn't deal with it two rounds in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Great pick Spongey. Billy was my number 2 out of 3 to tangle with orton.

• Advertisement

At the start of the round, once I realised the main guys weren't going to be available, I made a list...

1. Flair
    2. Sting
    3. Jericho
    4. Goldberg

Well...I won't say who 5 is, but he'll be added to my list soon enough if no one picks him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Ah I know Goldberg would not last until my turn back to plan Y

good progress tonight, and I know it'll generally slow down as options get limited, but 3 rounds in 7 days is pretty decent considering some gaps of 7 or 8 hours between picks

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Was hoping people wouldn't notice Dynamite was available. He usually went with Bulldog in previous games. Oh well, back to the drawing board. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

:DVery happy with my pick, After Triple H and Jericho went, he was the only person I could think of that would fit my plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Voltwad wrote: »
    Garseys best not break my heart, couldn't deal with it two rounds in a row!

Volt dont you break my heart

Garseys wrote: »
    :DVery happy with my pick, After Triple H and Jericho went, he was the only person I could think of that would fit my plans.

was contemplating Edge but i had him last year and wanted someone new to write for. Good pick though, a great heel

Pick made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Interesting pick there in Steamboat. Do you remember him from back in the day?

Still enough huge names left to fill out the round. Quick round it is too and and looks like Liz is online too. :D

• Advertisement

At the start of the round, once I realised the main guys weren't going to be available, I made a list...

1. Flair
    2. Sting
    3. Jericho
    4. Goldberg

Well...I won't say who 5 is, but he'll be added to my list soon enough if no one picks him :P

And I can say now 5 was Edge. That's all five of my top five picked in this round.

Ah well. I know who I want next, and I think I'm relativly safe. Don't think he's an early round guy but I know I can match him well with everyone I've got so far.

Advertisement