Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It's all astro's fault.

Well i figured out the defib kill last night on craggy, funny seeing mr daz turn around to a shock paddle in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Good games tonight.
    Comeback of the year !!! Down by 150 tickets at least, and we came back :D
    Oh ya, that was after the round where you were heli-whoring? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Decryptor wrote: »
    Oh ya, that was after the round where you were heli-whoring? :p

It wasn't whoring so much as ....emmm.....ehhh...you could've shot me down ! :P Noone used a soflam
    Blame Dapper Gent for shooting from the gunner seat :P

It wasn't whoring so much as ....emmm.....ehhh...you could've shot me down ! :P Noone used a soflam
    Blame Dapper Gent for shooting from the gunner seat :P
    I hit you about 7 times (on different occassions) with a stinger but you just went off like a little cry baby hiding behind buildings and stuff. :D

Decryptor wrote: »
    I hit you about 7 times (on different occassions) with a stinger but you just went off like a little cry baby hiding behind buildings and stuff. :D

Yeah to repair, I'll hover there neatly for you next tonight and you can headshot me :rolleyes: :p

• Advertisement

That would be nice, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just keep locking onto him....it drives him nuts :) as heard on ts last night ..

Blazer wrote: »
    just keep locking onto him....it drives him nuts :) as heard on ts last night ..
    And tonight, even though he was on our team :D

Or just shoot him out of the cockpit with the assault rifle, it worked on mick fitz last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

That it did, very nice shot too

• Advertisement

I think standard choppers have more protection on the glass though don't they, compared to the Littlebirds ?

Canister Shell is awesome vrs Littlebirds :P

They don't , the problem is the cockpit window is so small, got yerself and shamrock with canister yesterday, the heli crashed and exploded afterwards.

Bit o moanin goin on last night bout Tank / Choppers etc on some maps.. (Sharqui / Seine etc)

Can I suggest maybe for tonight , cut the Conquest size down to 32 (normal).
    This way it cuts out a lot of the vehicles, and running distance (especially when its usually only 8 of us to start with) , and we will get more action

Bit o moanin goin on last night bout Tank / Choppers etc on some maps.. (Sharqui / Seine etc)

Can I suggest maybe for tonight , cut the Conquest size down to 32 (normal).
    This way it cuts out a lot of the vehicles, and running distance (especially when its usually only 8 of us to start with) , and we will get more action

can do...
    I'll set it up for the first couple of maps...
    But maybe leave Seine+Bazaar alone?

Your server, Sure we don't get a chance in the tanks anyways with Kitten and Astro there :P

I reckon bump the vehicle spawn times down a bit(is spawntime low?), what gets me is its always the same people in the tanks, never really giving others a chance at the vehicles also getting a tank shell in the face for umpteenth time from the same person gets annoying. If someone dies in a tank and they respawn and theres a tank waiting there, of course they'll jump into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

I reckon bump the vehicle spawn times down a bit(is spawntime low?), what gets me is its always the same people in the tanks, never really giving others a chance at the vehicles also getting a tank shell in the face for umpteenth time from the same person gets annoying. If someone dies in a tank and they respawn and theres a tank waiting there, of course they'll jump into it.

Yeah i noticed that too, a certain Dr likes the oul tanks! (who doesnt lol)

frakking whorebags is what I call em :D

Kitten's a nightmare in out..but Astro's nice and easy..just C4 him and listen to him scream on TS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Blazer wrote: »
    frakking whorebags is what I call em :D

Kitten's a nightmare in out..but Astro's nice and easy..just C4 him and listen to him scream on TS :D

Your a knightmare in them jets! jesus rofl

Yes kitten is a nightmare in the chopper ****ing hell lol

Scram wrote: »
    Your a knightmare in them jets! jesus rofl

Yes kitten is a nightmare in the chopper ****ing hell lol

not last night....I was the only one in my team in the jet and was up against Sean in the enemy jet + the other jet,then I also had the 2x choppers locking onto me and one of them was kitten...
    ended up getting slaughtered..doesn't matter how good a pilot you are in this game...if you're on your own in the sky then you're screwed :(
    Must admin switch Sean next time so both of us are on the same side....maybe add Kitten too to the same squad :D muhahahaha

• Advertisement

Astro will be whoring big time tonight, it's rap night on radio kerry and you know how he likes to roll when listening to rap and sitting on his bouncy chair.

Astro will be whoring big time tonight, it's rap night on radio kerry and you know how he likes to roll when listening to rap and sitting on his bouncy chair.

Rumour has it that his house alarm is wired into the Craggy main server and is monitoring the headcount.
    Once it hits 5 v 5 the entire alarm system starts blaring out alerting Astro that it's "whorebag" time.

I reckon bump the vehicle spawn times down a bit(is spawntime low?), what gets me is its always the same people in the tanks,

Bump Up you mean, make it longer.
    Sometimes it's insta-spawn

Also, if Sharqui is made 32man, then there are no choppers :D

Apologies for last night, me and kitten stole the US one

me and kitten stole the US one
    We noticed, but thanks for the apology. ;D

Actually, I think Sharqui on Conq Assault is very unfair for the defending team, especially when the attackers take G...two choppers.

Bump Up you mean, make it longer.
    Sometimes it's insta-spawn

Also, if Sharqui is made 32man, then there are no choppers :D

Apologies for last night, me and kitten stole the US one

It's a valid tactic..it's a capture point ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

so whats the plan for tonight on the server?

copeyhagen wrote: »
    so whats the plan for tonight on the server?

General all round kick ass :),
    Expecting a nice crowd tonight so will maybe mix up the maps tonight depending on crowd, maybe 2city followed by large maps like caspian eyc or vica versa . Hop on and see :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

When can we expect to see C4 only night? :P

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Everytime Astro is there. He loves C4.:D

• Advertisement

ktulu123 wrote: »

ah...we'll plan for next Friday?
    Had forgotten about the friday night specials :)

Advertisement