Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Who cares about the Blackout....I didn't even know about it till Kdjacs post, but it wasnt gonna affect me regardless.
    The game is out, we are all enjoying it.
    I've got my moneys worth 150hours for 40euro

I hate how people feel they are still entitled to premium stuff 6 months on , on demand

its people losing the feeling of entitlement that has led us to release day dlc, constant "must have dlc", and bad customer relations in regard to support and community involvement.

dont get me worng, i dont give a **** about this protest thing. EA wont care either. they have their money and thats all they care about. not using a product after paying for it is fruitless.

edit: good games tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

First time on Craggy last night, good fun and games lads!
    Was a great experience being in a squad which talked and setup squad perks properly!
    Irish_Hawk here btw! Might see you guys on the server a bit more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

good games last night . Cheers for the tags shamrock i know they are a dime a dozen at this stage but nice to have them anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

No prob lycan :P ill get yours some day in return :D I did get you with a nice headshot on terhan highway then got kicked out. first time playing in a while since the was I constantly being kicked by punkbuster.
    It gave me time to play and finish Batman AC and Crysis 1 and warhead, although i kept looking for stealth and speed mode during the games last night haha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Infantry night was so popular....we're doing it again tonight :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Blazer wrote: »
    Infantry night was so popular....we're doing it again tonight :)

Might be on again so. The night twas alright. Bit easy though :P

yeah...noobs are easy picking alright :)
    also P90 wiht holo/laser/suppressor rules...ran riot with it on seine last night,...it's my new fav gun ;) that right Shamrock??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Don't get too attached to the little guns they're getting hit in the next patch

http://www.symthic.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=471

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

yeah...noobs are easy picking alright :)
    also P90 wiht holo/laser/suppressor rules...ran riot with it on seine last night,...it's my new fav gun ;) that right Shamrock??;)
    Hey, don't ask me...I only came across you about 5 times last night, although it did end up about 4-1. :(

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Don't get too attached to the little guns they're getting hit in the next patch

http://www.symthic.com/f/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=471

the P90's getting a buff ;)

P90: Reduced the initial recoil. The P90 favors a run and gun play style using long bursts to control muzzle drift, the initial recoil was making bursting ineffective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

the P90's getting a buff ;)

P90: Reduced the initial recoil. The P90 favors a run and gun play style using long bursts to control muzzle drift, the initial recoil was making bursting ineffective.

Sorry i wasn't on last night blazer, see how good you are with that P.90 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Greatest Idea Ever.

The Craggy Island, Over-75's Conquest Game Night.
    It's pretty much the same as the server is now, except you set the player health to 1%.

Wonder if you can turn off sprinting...

No jumping down stairs now lads!

(Sniper & Vehicle rapefest :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Greatest Idea Ever.

It's pretty much the same as the server is now, except you set the player health to 1%.

Singsongwilly is actually stuck in that mode, or it seems like he is.

Greatest Idea Ever.

Can i have some the that sh*t your smoking.......You crazy man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

/notSureIfTakingthePiss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

In the middle of an intense firefight, I've seen him take the Vodnik, drive it off somewhere remote, then stop.. for ages.. I think he was having a nap?

/notSureIfTakingthePiss

SingSongWilly = Singusasongwilla, just newly christened by sean if i not mistaking

In the middle of an intense firefight, I've seen him take the Vodnik, drive it off somewhere remote, then stop.. for ages.. I think he was having a nap?

Lol very funny nearly fall of my chair:pac::pac::D

guys...seriously...ye've no idea how spot on ye are with those observations..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I was with him in a tank the other night on Gulf, and we drove right past captured bases out into the "dead zone" of the map .....I had to explain that anywhere with the diagonal lines will get us killed.
    He is the comic relief

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I think that might be true because we were playing caspian 32 player the other night,i got in late and singsong had the only squad i could join so joined and spawned on him in a tank, he spent 2 mins by the tower trying to capture a flag(A on 64 person) that wasn't there on the 32 person size then took off down the road and went left(the opposite of where point b(forest) was) then jumped out and went prone on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

• Advertisement

I think that might be true because we were playing caspian 32 player the other night,i got in late and singsong had the only squad i could join so joined and spawned on him in a tank, he spent 2 mins by the tower trying to capture a flag(A on 64 person) that wasn't there on the 32 person size then took off down the road and went left(the opposite of where point b(forest) was) then jumped out and went prone on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

Lol i remember you saying that on ts :cool:

I think we may want to take singsongwilly into a locked server and show him how to play:o

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

singsong got his mic working late last night ..so at least we can now communicate with the legend that is...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I got absolutely creamed by you guys last night, I might need to join singsong on that server.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

I seem to rcall being killed by 5USPECT quite a few times last night .. aswell!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

My head got very intimate with you and your MkII. :p
    I manged to pull it together towards the end.

I've been spending time unlocking stuff lately and suffering for it, especially the sniper unlocks.
    I'm going to go back to my P90 and just have some fun from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

5uspect wrote: »

I've been spending time unlocking stuff lately and suffering for it, especially the sniper unlocks.
    I'm going to go back to my P90 and just have some fun from now on.

7 more guns to go and i got them all, finding Metro/Bazaar with the P90 and Tugs get me my sniper guns fairly quickly.

Might try a bit of mixing a bit of Rush into the maplist?
    Maybe every fourth round or something ?
    Or some other mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Might try a bit of mixing a bit of Rush into the maplist?
    Maybe every fourth round or something ?
    Or some other mode?
    Yep, why not...SDM mightn't be bad either?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Or you could just put on votemap on, between certain maps and certain modes.

• Advertisement

i think you should put some of the smaller rush maps into the inf only nights it be fun :)

Advertisement