Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

is it ?? my graphics card is an Radeon ATI HD 6870 Vapor-x is that just telling me the sound part of the graphics card or what ???

actually it's reporting the onboard sound...it will say AMD high definition device for the audio on your sound card.
    More than likely it's a realtek audio so I'd go for the Logitech usb ones that Mr Daz has....will you give better sound in honestly for your budget. (ignore--they seem to be around the €150 mark...dazza prob got his down in the market ;) )
    Or go for these.
    These are pretty good as well..I had the normal 5.1 version for my x-fi card and they're very comfortable for long gaming sessions. Avoid headsets with leather...they just sweat the ears off you ;)

Just make sure that your onboard sound supports 5.1 (you'll see a black and yellow connection in addition to the green and pink etc)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPEEDLINK-Medusa-USB-Gaming-Headset/dp/B0046ZSY7Q/ref=sr_1_16?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1325617762&sr=1-16

I'd recommend these for your budget though..
    They're the Sennheiser PC330, I have the PC360 which are about double the price and well worth it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PC-330-Gaming-Headset/dp/B003DA4D34/ref=sr_1_23?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1325617762&sr=1-23

Have a look through Amazon...read the reviews and see what ones you fancy.. and suit your pocket.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/search/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i%3Acomputers%2Ck%3Agaming+headsets&keywords=gaming+headsets&ie=UTF8&qid=1325617748#/ref=sr_pg_4?rh=n%3A340831031%2Ck%3Agaming+headsets&page=4&keywords=gaming+headsets&ie=UTF8&qid=1325618191

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

MR DAZ wrote: »
    I'm using the G35 logitech they were around 75euros at the time .. brillant headset and work off usb

Blazer doesnt rate them..but then again he knows nothing ;)

+1 i use them too and kill better than blazer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭game4it70

Blazer wrote: »
    actually it's reporting the onboard sound...it will say AMD high definition device for the audio on your sound card.

Really? :confused:

It shows me both,
    AMD high definition device
    and
    Realtek audio device.

I was almost sure that the AMD was the audio that come through the hdmi on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

yankinlk wrote: »

Ok we definately need that 1 on 1 challenge to go ahead. Ye put it off 3 weeks ago.

game4it70 wrote: »
    Really? :confused:

It shows me both,
    AMD high definition device
    and
    Realtek audio device.

I was almost sure that the AMD was the audio that come through the hdmi on the card.

It is...on my the realtek shows as High definition Audio device while the ATI shows AMD high definition device...

just making sure ;)

• Advertisement

In a tank? Any noob can do that...try in jets or on foot padawan ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Can we get this match sheduled for this week

It has to be said the whispers on the street are saying airblazer is running scared..

Not saying I believe these..but he did shy off from the last challenge due to "ping" issues...

I'm calling ye both out here..lets book the room and get it on!

bring it on!!!!!

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Not saying I believe these..but he did shy off from the last challenge due to "ping" issues...

Which challenge? the one he LOST in mw2? or the new one in bf3 he hasnt played me in yet? so much ping wingage i just cant keep up.

In a tank? Any noob can do that...try in jets or on foot padawan ;)

lol. man in front of man, both shoot, and u die.

• Advertisement

I reckon he secretly gets his son to cover these events for him...
    It's as we all suspected for quite awhile.

I reckon he secretly gets his son to cover these events for him...
    It's as we all suspected for quite awhile.

why would i let an inferior (PC) player play for me? that makes about as much sense as you beating me straight up - never gonna happen

why would i let an inferior (PC) player play for me? that makes about as much sense as you beating me straight up - never gonna happen

all talk yank ;)

Some great games on Craggy last night...especially on Teheran Highway which I always hated before...finished with 38kills and 10 deaths...and on foot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Tehran a great map with around 20 people. Vastly underrated map and the only reason you liked it last night was because i wasn't planting claymores all over it.

Tehran a great map with around 20 people. Vastly underrated map and the only reason you liked it last night was because i wasn't planting claymores all over it.

True...I've never started looking at a minimap so much since claymores etc show up on it :D
    Plus yourself/kitten and myself were all on the same team last night for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

good games tonight even with just 10 of us when i was there , my user name was Fianoglach_Airm aka the Clare lad :rolleyes: look forward to the next time :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Favourite moment of the night was jihad jeeping Kittenrescue's little bird on Damavand Peak! Delighted!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

good games tonight even with just 10 of us when i was there , my user name was Fianoglach_Airm aka the Clare lad :rolleyes: look forward to the next time :)

You might have been the Clare lad on there but I was the Clare MAN :)

Good game last night, good craic on TS as well

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Will have to come back for some action to craggy. Was a bit away from bf3, but got the bug to come back again! Already racking up kills and trying out new weapons. Bye bye f2000 :)

• Advertisement

Changing the maps around for tonight.

Going to start with 2 City maps followed by one large one etc

So something like

Grand Bazaar
    Sharqi
    Caspian Border
    Damavand Peak
    Back to Karkand
    Kharg Island
    Seine Crossing
    Operation Metro
    Gulf of Oman

etc etc...

What people think?

Sounds good to me. Is it still one round on each map?

Yep...one round each.

Just posting JT's post from the Irish servers thread...
    All I can say is.....bring it on muthfrakkers !!!!!

CRAGGY-ISLAND INFANTRY NIGHT

Server configured for Infantry Night, tonight. It should be very interesting :D

Spawn time is instant, you can spawn on any squad mate, friendly fire is on (ouch),
    vehicles are disabled and.......wait for it.....kick on 5 team kills (ouch, ouch) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

CRAGGY-ISLAND
    Just posting JT's post from the Irish servers thread...
    All I can say is.....bring it on muthfrakkers !!!!!

Yeah, we're setting up a weekly series of novelty nights.
    Tonight is Infantry Night

SUGGESTIONS FOR FOLLOWING WEEKS:

Week#2 Complete anarchy (base/spawn raping/stealing, camping, instant respawn etc).

Week#3 Noobtube & explosives

Week#4 Knife and repair tool ;)

Can I request either a C4 only week :p or a knife & pistol week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

any evening i check the server theres 0 players on it. thats a good few times i checked it. what time you all playing on it approx

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Can I request either a C4 only week :p or a knife & pistol week?

no dont let him near c4 lol

i like the ideas, but turning FF on makes me sad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

copeyhagen wrote: »
    any evening i check the server theres 0 players on it. thats a good few times i checked it. what time you all playing on it approx

i would guess around 7 or 8 (just a guess)

• Advertisement

Scram wrote: »
    no dont let him near c4 lol

i like the ideas, but turning FF on makes me sad:(

You must be the my most C4'd guy on Battlefield at this stage :P

Advertisement