Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Clareman wrote: »
    I'm on TS but ye have me muted, I'll play nice this time, promise

What myself and Destrian are seeing is your headphones + mic disabled...
    Can you hear us at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

so populate craggy this evening ???

yep definitely...

€70 raised now towards the cost of renewing Craggy for another 3 months (approx €160 per 3 months which includes 48 player BF3, 20 slot teamspeak server and the procon layer which manages all the plugins etc.

Thank to everyone who's donated so far..:)

Armoured Kill goes life for premium players on Sept 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Blazer wrote: »
    €70 raised now towards the cost of renewing Craggy for another 3 months (approx €160 per 3 months which includes 48 player BF3, 20 slot teamspeak server and the procon layer which manages all the plugins etc.

Looking forward to the new exp tanks!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

How do we donate or help wanna make sure I help keep my favourite tag hunting spot going ;)

Richie6904 wrote: »
    How do we donate or help wanna make sure I help keep my favourite tag hunting spot going ;)

I have it up on the platoon page but will put it here as well.

Server will be due for renewal on Sept 18th 2012 and we need people to contribute to keep it going.
    For a 48 man BF3 + procon hosting and the Teamspeak server it costs approx €160 per 3 months.
    If anyone would like to contribute towards the server please paypal the below...
    No amount is too small ..every little bit helps.
    And ALL donations go towards the server...anything extra left over we can look at hosting another game like Day-Z etc.

PAYPAL: jay.coleman@me.com

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just threw over a tenner now. I don't get to play on it that often, but its nice to know its there when you want a 'Cheers' type of server.

delly wrote: »
    Just threw over a tenner now. I don't get to play on it that often, but its nice to know its there when you want a 'Cheers' type of server.

thanks delly...much appreciated :)

We're now at €80 raised..halfway there :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'll throw in a few quid later on today.

EDIT: €20 in the pot.

• Advertisement

Have upgraded Craggy to 48 player seeing that Armoured Fury kicks in on Sept 4th.

Now raised €155 so that will keep Craggy going for another 3 months at least.
    Thanks to everyone who donated. You can see the donators on the Craggy Platoon page in the Leaders section.

more donations coming in :D
    Money will be kept aside for the next renewal plus we can also looking at other gaming options as well if there's demand for them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

10 Bills sent there. Maybe when DayZ becomes stand alone another server could be set up to rival the boards one. Don't know which side I'd pick though :P

ktulu123 wrote: »
    10 Bills sent there. Maybe when DayZ becomes stand alone another server could be set up to rival the boards one. Don't know which side I'd pick though :P

thanks mate..

and cmon..you know that a Craggy Island day-z server would be the best server...ever...in the whole world :D
    It's something we'll be looking at coming closer to the date..

Armoured Kill out tomorrow for Premium Players on PC.
    Playlist already loaded so let's try and get Craggy up and running tomorrow :)
    All new maps and all modes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Will be on bright & early boss :P

well for some :D
    The rest of us have to work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

me too il be on in the morning , im working from 4pm-12 midnight tomorrow so got to get my fill in before that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Armoured Kill out tomorrow for Premium Players on PC.
    Playlist already loaded so let's try and get Craggy up and running tomorrow :)
    All new maps and all modes.

see you from 6ish

i'll wear my shiney tags...

• Advertisement

Ill try get an internet connection for my pc, keep having to use my phone to tether it to the wifi no wireless card in the pc :(

I've been getting serious BF3 withdrawal pangs, 5 weeks and not a single tag from or tea bagging of shamrock or fian that is some messed up stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I won't be on til Friday or Saturday when I get back from college :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Ill try get an internet connection for my pc, keep having to use my phone to tether it to the wifi no wireless card in the pc :(

I've been getting serious BF3 withdrawal pangs, 5 weeks and not a single tag from or tea bagging of shamrock or fian that is some messed up stuff

killershamrock i presume ????:D

killershamrock i presume ????:D

Yup how'd you guess ha ha. ;)

Currently out of home so haven't got a decent connection to my pc, anyone in Dublin looking for a BF3 flatmate ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Decryptor wrote: »
    I won't be on til Friday or Saturday when I get back from college :(

putting education before BF3

you should be ashamed of yourself, when all your brothers in arms are dying on the battlefield you'll be sitting eating cereal out of the box with a big mug of tea in front of the telly.

I hope you can look at yourself in the mirror

Craggy BF3 Server/Teamspeak/Procon now all renewed for another 3 months.
    Next renewal date is 18/12/2012/
    Again thanks to everyone who contributed.
    We actually raised €195 which means another €35 or so to the next renewal :)

44D0ADD0F45D4C8D9A672A09C9AB6AEF-0000326601-0003007332-00500L-01142B920E4A4CEBA36EC6281F917BC7.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll be downloading AK this evening as soon as I get home from work and will be up for a bit of "MY TANK IS FIGHT" with the Craggys! See ye there :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lads, can ye post the address of your TS server somewhere I can find it? It's never on screen long enough in game for me to be able to ALT-TAB back to it to try and fill in the details!

eurots5.gameservers.com:9197

Of course, you can always type !teamspeak into the chat window in-game and it'll repeat it for you :D

• Advertisement

Adaptive Ticket Count now installed and enabled.

Advertisement