Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible flooding in Munster and Connaught Thursday

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Su Campu wrote: »
    In the 12 hours from 6 am to 6 pm today, there was an average rainfall total of 11 mm over the whole country. This equates to 789,790,438,888 litres (or 789.79 million tonnes).

If we could bottle that lot and sell it in supermarkets we'd be sorted all together!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

12-hour totals (mm) to 6 pm:
    Cork Airport 24

Grand, I thought I was over reporting, I don't have 12 hour figures but I'm showing 21mm since midnight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Raining here in Kerry all day, bad floods starting again

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

In the 12 hours from 6 am to 6 pm today, there was an average rainfall total of 11 mm over the whole country. This equates to 789,790,438,888 litres (or 789.79 million tonnes).

Which is why the people in Bermuda have water catchment tanks built to the side of their houses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

jessie37 wrote: »
    Raining here in Kerry all day, bad floods starting again

Which area (roughly, you don't need to post your address ;) )?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

South Kerry , its coming down really heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭pauldry

Ok the final rainfall figure for this spell of rain for Sligo was 22mm

leaving rain in Sligo region for November at 50% of normal

Advertisement