Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Francis Brennan's Grand Tour

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Should this thread not be on the Reality tv forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

Oh my God, this is the first time I've seen this program.
    It's fantastic! Francis camping his way across Europe with a bunch of philistines, bar a couple, maybe!
    That kid hamming it up for the camera, afraid to sleep in his room. The other lady moaning about the "bad vibes" WOOOoooo. We are so used to living in housing estates here!
    But the piece de resistance was the twit who was homesick. Couldn't figure out what it was that brought on the homesickness-the pizza or having it served by someone who wasn't a foreigner. FFS. Never thought the irish were so insular, very surprised. Maybe it's just the mix of people.
    I will have to watch it next week. Dying to see what they make of Rome. Your woman is definitely going to get bad vibes in a place that's been there for nearly 3000 years. I wonder will we see the italians staring at them - they're not shy about looking you up and down!
    This is a great idea for show, it will improve with a bit of tweaking, maybe a few more people and a better mix of young and old, skangers and ... the opposite of skangers. I think it might lean more towards comedy reality show. Can't wait to see how it develops or is it a once off?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,991 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Wess wrote: »
    Get a grip, it's just TV!
    I think the show works very well, if just alittle rushed at times! I'd like to have seen how Geraldine actually made the sandwich mix that day. it was all too rushed, I was trying to jot down the ingredients and the method she employed to reach her point of perfection, but they moved too quicly to the next shot of some women placing barracades in front of the bus, stopping them from moving off, but giving Francis an excuse to be sexist I'm afraid! Derek is very funny with his time-keeping pre-occupation, he should chillax as Lukas once said. Ciao:cool:

It's not TV, it's something you'd expect to see if the flush on a lavatory didn't work after a trip to the local curry-house.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wess

Is the girl Hazel the model from the Loreal add, was on tele about a year ago? "I like my hair because it's me" or something like that???

Is the girl Hazel the model from the Loreal add, was on tele about a year ago? "I like my hair because it's me" or something like that???

Wasn't it on her CV?

• Advertisement

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Wasn't it on her CV?
    Yeyyyyyyyy!!!! Alrighty I knew it, I thought I had remebered her from that advert....good memory huh?

U C I missed the very start of show 1, so I guess there was a "CV section" introductory huh?

Thank u kindly ejacmaztec!!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭john_reilly74

he's in Rome at the mo with his eclectic gang of misfits. is Francis gay? cuz it's a very camp show. wish he would go into detail more rather than this dumbed down idiots guide to Roman cultural heritage

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

he's in Rome at the mo with his eclectic gang of misfits. is Francis gay? cuz it's a very camp show. wish he would go into detail more rather than this dumbed down idiots guide to Roman cultural heritage

Of course, he is bloody GAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

madanall wrote: »
    Of course, he is bloody GAY

He's not GAY, he's just big boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,096 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

This is definitely in the running for the worst programme of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

hazel is one fit lady.

that is all.

I couldn't even be arsed watching it this week, there's only so much punishment a man can take before throwing the towel in.

I hope to Christ they don't go anywhere next year, but if they do, they should leave the production company crew behind, so that the people on the bus can keep it to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭justme7136

The blonde chick is walking the dart players out on sky all weekend, shed certainly get a dart, the bloody hits on her :)

Does anyone know if the Francis Brennan Grand Tour show will run on Ulster TV? Are they going to make a new series?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 M.Pellet

Does anyone know if the Francis Brennan Grand Tour show will run on Ulster TV? Are they going to make a new series?

lets hope to **** that it never sees the light of day again!

Advertisement