Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Francis Brennan's Grand Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

kinetic wrote: »
    Whats that moaning child Luke doing on it?

Winning the "Moaner of the week" award.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IsaacWunder

zweton wrote: »
    whos the blonde chick? Shes a bit of alright!:)

Hazel O'Sullivan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mandryt

If you don't like it why watch it ??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mandryt wrote: »

:confused:

Sure how'll we know if we like it or not if we don't watch it?

Well it's the second week and some people are complaining seence last week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yeah maybe they're watching it hoping it will improve.

Or maybe they're watching it to see what rte spends their licence money on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

You registered on Boards just to share that pearl of wisdom with us?

Ah there's worse programmes tho like fair city or love/ hate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    :confused: Sure how'll we know if we like it or not if we don't watch it?

Yeah but if you watched it and didnt like it, why did you keep watching?

troll.jpg;) (I'm bored tonight)

To skid

Don't get smart I'm intitled to post what I want .

• Advertisement

;) (I'm bored tonight)

Cool cheers ;)

amdublin wrote: »
    Cool cheers ;)

Ah come on .. I expected you to at least indulge me and call me a few names.. :(

Ah come on .. I expected you to at least indulge me and call me a few names.. :(

:)

To skid

As am I, and even by RTE's abysmal standards this was one of the most pointless, poor quality, ill judged, unwatchable, derivative pieces of rubbish my eyes have ever had the misfortune to endure.

If you were involved in the production, you should be ashamed.

Skid wrote: »
    To skid
    Ah get off ur computer and get a life. There is much worse on the tv . It's only a programme for gods sake it's not supposed to be taken so serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

(I'm bored tonight)

Ah poor JA is bored, go do some painting, have a bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wess

Hi Peoples,
    I just saw the 2nd episode of Francis Brennan's Grand Tour, and to tell the truth, I enjoyed it better than the first one. I love the funny couple mandy and jonny. I love Tony too, maybe I'm biased though, as I use to deal with the chap who's a Librarian at Trinity College in the late 1990's. as I was studying there. Don't know if he still is there, anyway he looks so cool now on that show, he always did, but he has not aged one bit, unlike myself! Anyway Me and my friends remember him from our college days, and he's one nice gem of a guy. I only wish he was gay, god he knows how to dress....It's not a bad show really come on guys????
    What was the name of the stew they were eating at the end of the show, does anyone know? Ciao Wessley

hondasam wrote: »
    Ah poor JA is bored, go do some painting, have a bottle of wine.

15 bottles of Stella and trying to sort out streaks at the moment... "One coat" my ass.. :mad:

15 bottles of Stella and trying to sort out streaks at the moment... "One coat" my ass.. :mad:

It's never one coat. You will see it better in daylight btw.
    15 bottles of stella is not helping.:pac:

To skid
    Ah get off ur computer and get a life. There is much worse on the tv . It's only a programme for gods sake it's not supposed to be taken so serious

So what's your connection to the Show, that you take all this criticism so personally? :)

• Advertisement

Skid
    I'm not takin that personally I was just havin a debate I didn't understand why u where being smart for no reason that's what I took personally

So what's your connection to the Show, that you take all this criticism so personally? :)

I'd check what way that poster put the toilet roll on the hanger.. :)

Skid
    I'm not takin that personally I was just havin a debate I didn't understand why u where being smart for no reason that's what I took personally

hey Mandy, are you connected to the show? you one of the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

The RTE Player says "The hotelier Francis Brennan leads a group of 16 tourists on a coach trip through Europe despite having no previous experience as a tour guide." The 16 tourists have been selected despite having no previous experience of displaying a personality.

If they're not going to vote people off, they can at least do something like this:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Really enjoyed last nights episode. Doing a Novena today that they'll renew it for a second season with the same cast. Maybe this time the cast can go on a grand tour of Africa or The Middle East.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

Preview of the RTE winter schedule 2012: "In Series One, the hotelier Francis Brennan led a group of 16 tourists on a coach trip through Europe despite having no previous experience as a tour guide. In Series Two, Francis flies the group to the Amazon Jungle despite having no previous experience as a pilot"

Alwayson wrote: »
    Preview of the RTE winter schedule 2012: "In Series One, the hotelier Francis Brennan led a group of 16 tourists on a coach trip through Europe despite having no previous experience as a tour guide. In Series Two, Francis flies the group to the Amazon Jungle despite having no previous experience as a pilot"

^^^^^
    This is what RTE does, takes one reasonable idea and does it to death.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Wess wrote: »
    What was the name of the stew they were eating at the end of the show, does anyone know? Ciao Wessley
    It's called Cassoulet, and very tasty too..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassoulet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Wess wrote: »
    Hi Peoples,
    I just saw the 2nd episode of Francis Brennan's Grand Tour, and to tell the truth, I enjoyed it better than the first one. I love the funny couple mandy and jonny. I love Tony too, maybe I'm biased though, as I use to deal with the chap who's a Librarian at Trinity College in the late 1990's. as I was studying there. Don't know if he still is there, anyway he looks so cool now on that show, he always did, but he has not aged one bit, unlike myself! Anyway Me and my friends remember him from our college days, and he's one nice gem of a guy. I only wish he was gay, god he knows how to dress....It's not a bad show really come on guys????

Hi Tony..why dont you stick your acting "CV" up here and see what happens?

Advertisement