Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen General Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

In the queue on Hebron road

• Registered Users Posts: 38,010 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Opened up apparently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just in now

6.50 pints

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,757 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Quite an improvement in the weather forecast. Hopefully we might avoid any downpours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,650 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

IrelandAM had some 'superfans' who run the queueing system on this morning, with 50-100 shows each.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,757 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

And here he is....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Bruce is on stage it seems….

Yeah,this hard land

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

A nice bonus.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Delighted for those there, not jealous at all 😁

Hopefully he'll do the same in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭This is it

Would love a stream link if anyone can send one on, thanks!

Wow what a way to start

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Kilteragh

Super setlist so far. Much better than Belfast for me. Unfortunately I'm going on Thursday and he's unlikely to repeat.

Oh well. I'm sure he'll have more gems for us.

What a show so far

Bar lines not so good

during Darlington

Looks and sounds like that was a fantastic show with Bruce in top form.

Roll on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I will never go to a gig at Nowlan Park with seating tickets again.

Those seats should be used to torture prisoners of war. My back is broken.

Great gig, really impressed. Safely back in the nore bar now 😁

• Advertisement

What a gig

Who made the decision to close the Jack's behind the new stand ?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Great show. Lonesome Day was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tim131

Best Springsteen gig I have been to. Really night and day the difference between tonight and Belfast, in terms of energy, setlist and crowd. Will be hard to top!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,831 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It was loud and clear all over city and 3 miles from City. Who needs a ticket ha

Nice

Roll on Garth Brooks in the very near future

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭omicron

Great gig, way better than RDS last year despite a similar setlist.

For anyone wondering we walked in at 5.15 no queueing and got pit wristbands no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭TenPicnics

Fantastic night, just wonderful. Rainy Night in Soho to start. Easy to get into the pit. Superb sound on the pitch. Soooo much better than Croke Park. Thank you Bruce!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,831 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The still humid night allowed the music to flow seamlessly from the stadium to miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Superb stuff. Adam Raised A Cain, If I Was the Priest, Racing in the Street...

Great atmosphere. Brilliant crowd in the pit. Everyone very enthusiastic. Plenty of space. A triumph all round.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Up there with the finest shows I've seen him play here.

Advertisement