Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭loverslane

Got to listen to Bruce live from Austin, Texas last night. My friend was at his keynote speech and was lucky enough to be pulled out in the lottery for a small gig he did. She has sent me loads of great shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

10 and a bit weeks to Berlin - can't wait!

One Tenth of this will do me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭rebel without a clue

rocky road is just brilliant. wonder will it be on the set list?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Bryan4president

rocky road is just brilliant. wonder will it be on the set list?

Rocky Ground you mean. Bruce may be influenced by folk and Irish music, don't think he's gone as far as singing Rock Road to Dublin yet ;)

The Works - what did you think of Peter Murphy's review. I have it recorded and need to watch again

loverslane wrote: »
    The Works - what did you think of Peter Murphy's review. I have it recorded and need to watch again

When was it on, last night?

Yes - it is on RTE Player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

How far into it was it on do ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Starts at 19:22 on this

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1141750

My buddy is in the pit in Tampa tonight :D

loverslane wrote: »
    My buddy is in the pit in Tampa tonight :D

Your buddy gets around! :p

Enjoyed that clip from The Works. Who's Peter Murphy anyway? Obviously a dedicated fan....

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    Your buddy gets around! :p

Enjoyed that clip from The Works. Who's Peter Murphy anyway? Obviously a dedicated fan....

Peter Murphy - no idea - A twat !!!

Different friend this time. 41 Shots, Does this Bus Stop, Atlantic, Rocky and We Take care - soundchecked

All partial soundchecks and We Take Care started 4 times

MSG tonight.........next tour for me God willing :pac:

Gone quiet here, only a few weeks to the euro tour...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RadioNowhere

Yeah. What are your hopes for the Euro leg of the tour? One thing I hope is that Patti makes it to Dublin this time. She's an integral part of the show!
    Also, I wonder will Michelle Moore travel with them? Her vocal on Rocky Ground is brilliant.

Confirmed during the week that Michelle Moore is coming to Europe, some guy on BTX spoke to her seemingly.
    Expectations? More of what's gone before please......roll on Berlin in just over five weeks!

• Site Banned Posts: 22 frogcheese

I think the best song on the album is Shackled And Drawn. Its just original Bruce!

• Advertisement

Barcelona for us in less than 4 weeks. So looking forward to it. Nothing like a live gig and meeting up with tramps we have met a long the way. Glad to see he is mixing it up with tour premieres - wonder what he has in store for us :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,127 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Seek out if you can the Boss performing 'Wrecking Ball' on 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' recently...absolutely phenomenal

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Frank03

• Registered Users Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Bishop Danced is killer, but there's nothing worse than having him do something obscure like that when you're surrounded by fair-weather fans who don't know it.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Love, love, love Bishop Danced - thanks for sharing.

2 weeks to Barcelona :D

Wow - cheers Frank.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

Aww Bruce, this did make my day its good but it does show how bad new music/lyrics are today!

Greasy Lake's still down, missed last US show, ooops!

Next up Europe - who's going to Sevilla?

Really missing Greasy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Ahaboy

hey guys, getting close now!! i was on a couple months ago wondering did anyone want to swap a couple of standing tickets for 2 seating? The missus picked them up by mistake and Im mad to hit the pit, they're for the 2nd nite. If nobody's interested does anyone have any other ideas on how I might get around this issue?! New album is excellent by the way, all of it!

Advertisement