Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Driving might be an idea yaknow - the flights I was looking at is into Brussles international on the Friday for 220 Aer Lingus. Sure theres not much happening thursday night is there ? far from rich - looking for the cheapest/easiest way

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Festival starts in the campsite Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

You would be looking at over 300 - 400 euro in petrol or diesel alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You would be looking at over 300 - 400 euro in petrol or diesel alone
    But you don't know what we're driving!?

Even if it was that much, between two people, and the scenery, that wouldn't be bad

But it's much less

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Tallon wrote: »
    But you don't know what we're driving!?

Even if it was that much, between two people, and the scenery, that wouldn't be bad

But it's much less

I was actually directing it at fluff daddy driving from Ireland! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I was actually directing it at fluff daddy driving from Ireland! :p
    Manchester is not millions of miles away either :P

yea i came to that conclusion too Brian - Going to go with the package - 385 for Hotel & transfers and looking at that 220 for the flight. Mental money but id rather be skint for rest of year than miss it. Downside is the price of course :( and secondly the transfers are 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night so 3 long days [Taxi is too dear - hotel near Airport] Also means well have to buy drink at festival all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

yea i came to that conclusion too Brian - Going to go with the package - 385 for Hotel & transfers and looking at that 220 for the flight. Mental money but id rather be skint for rest of year than miss it. Downside is the price of course :( and secondly the transfers are 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night so 3 long days [Taxi is too dear - hotel near Airport] Also means well have to buy drink at festival all day :(

Why not just fly to Amsterdam and get the train from there?

Edit: or even just fly out the 27th? Much cheaper

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Why not just fly to Amsterdam and get the train from there?

Edit: or even just fly out the 27th? Much cheaper

Hmm never been to the dam either :) Im not a great man with trains. How would ya go about finding out train from dam to brussles. Is there a general site for trains anyone uses

* That flight is 27th - 30th from Dublin

Trains leave every hour from Brussels to Amsterdam AFAIK,I think the journey takes around 2hr30mins and costs around €32 or something.

Will be getting a train early Monday after Tomorrowland to Amsterdam to continue the madness :)

• Advertisement

So here's my dilemma. I initially booked my flights for the 27th to the 30th. Totally forgot the campsite would be open the 26th etc.

To change my flights on aer lingus would cost each of us €234 a head :O obviously not doing that. Any other obvious options Im missing or is it worth fussing about? Should I just man up and head the 27th.

Ya might as well just head out the 27th.

You could always fly from Cork a day or 2 early as well.

Mr.S wrote: »
    What times the flight on the 27th? if its early then I don't see any point in changing it.

Just checked it there, didn't realise it was so early. Ill be landing at 9.30. Fook that, no point changing it!!

Im not evan considering the thursday night - 3 full days is enough me thinks. Plus I havent heard anything about the Thurs night to make me think otherwise

Just an excuse to start the party early & get a decent tenting spot I suppose.

Important News: Worldwide Ticket sale Tomorrowland
    by Tomorrowland on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 5:39pm ·
    This Saturday 7 April at 11h00 (11h CEST) the much-desired Tomorrowland 2012 ticket sale will start.ID&T has taken some necessary measures to make sure the worldwide (Belgium included) ticket sales procedure will work better and more efficiently than the Belgian pre sale on 24 March. That’s why ID&T has chosen for another ticket provider. The cooperation with PAYLOGIC will guarantee a better and more fluent worldwide ticket sales procedure for Tomorrowland.

ATTENTION! It's not necessary to register for the ticket sale with Paylogic. Due to the change of ticket provider, you don't need to use your Timoco registration account for the ticket sale on 7 April!
    Off course all tickets bought on 24 March, with Timoco, are still valid!
    For the limited number of Official Tomorrowland Travel Packages Timoco will stay our ticket provider.

So will we be purchasing them through the main site or what's the story?

From what I understand it's still through the main site, they'll probably just add a different link. I'll update if they release any more details anyway.

Nervy times it must be said,can't wait till all the waiting's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

****ting it at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i caved to the pressure...travel package booked from london for me and my mate.Im goin! Best of luck tomorrow everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

What website do we go to tomorrow? The actual tomorrowland.be or that new ticket provider website paylogic?

And what time are they on sale? It says 11 CEST on the website so does that mean 10 o clock here then?

I'm gonna go via the paylogic.nl site anyways,think both should be fine though.

On sale 10am Irish time.

Pretty sure the Paylogic.nl just redirects to Tomorrowland.be guys!

The time thing is confusing me. The countdown says 12 hours 20 minutes. Its 23.40 in Belgium. That would be noon in belgium which makes no sense. Im sticking with 10am our time anyway. better to be early than late!!

Ya the countdown clock was confusing me as well,i'll be ready at 10 bells regardless.

Paylogic page could be different come 10am with regards purchasing tickets,anyone try out the mock purchasing feature?

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Ya the countdown clock was confusing me as well,i'll be ready at 10 bells regardless.

Paylogic page could be different come 10am with regards purchasing tickets,anyone try out the mock purchasing feature?

Wheres that Mikey?

Saw that alright, cant see a mock purchasing feature though?

I'll try find it again.

• Advertisement

It's no longer available on the paylogic site for some reason.

Basically it just showed you the different steps & options when purchasing,pretty basic really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement