Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2012

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanvtec

Gokei wrote: »
    Global journey package sale begins on Feb 1st

Tickets go on sale today, dont mind Garth Brooks its all about Tomrrowland :p

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Hi guys does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for Belgian residents? Cant find it on the Tomorrowland website. Really REALLY wanna go this year!!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

tonto24 wrote: »
    Hi guys does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for Belgian residents? Cant find it on the Tomorrowland website. Really REALLY wanna go this year!!! :-)

Do you know to get the begian Tickets you need to be in belgium to get the tickets and require a belgian passport. It could be changed since but i remember friends of friends got these tickets but couldn't get over or pick them up.

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Do you know to get the begian Tickets you need to be in belgium to get the tickets and require a belgian passport. It could be changed since but i remember friends of friends got these tickets but couldn't get over or pick them up.

U sure about the Belgian passport? I know someone who is a resident their but doesn't have a Belgian passport!:(

U sure about the Belgian passport? I know someone who is a resident their but doesn't have a Belgian passport!:(

Could be proof of belgian address that is required.

Edit: I could be very wrong but look into it,I don't want you blowing money and actually unable to receive the tickets.

• Advertisement

Could be proof of belgian address that is required.

Edit: I could be very wrong but look into it,I don't want you blowing money and actually unable to receive the tickets.

Cheers dude! U dont know when they actually go on sale in Belgium? I cant find it anywhere! Its only showing me the Global sales dates i.e. 15th Feb and the Global packages (last sat).

Cheers dude! U dont know when they actually go on sale in Belgium? I cant find it anywhere! Its only showing me the Global sales dates i.e. 15th Feb and the Global packages (last sat).

I actually have no idea now but usually a week/3 days before the global ones. I think they arecleaver in regards to showing this detail as you may need a Belgian IP address for the website.

I actually have no idea now but usually a week/3 days before the global ones. I think they arecleaver in regards to showing this detail as you may need a Belgian IP address for the website.

I have tried going on using hidemyass.com etc. but still no good! Seriously need to find out.

I have tried going on using hidemyass.com etc. but still no good! Seriously need to find out.

Came accross this tonto,May answer some questions.

Came accross this tonto,May answer some questions.

Came across that alright. Last years dates but doesnt give me dates for this year im afraid:mad: Have tried all the usual links on google but none are actually giving the dates for presale! Quite annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭diverboy83

Lads- anyone know what the craic is with the Belgium pre-sale? If a Belgium friend gets me two tickets (they won't be going) and then we personalise the tickets in our own names, will there be a problem getting in? I reckon once the wristbands match the name on the passport, that would be fine for the ID check, but I can't find a definite answer on this! Also, for the Belgium presale, is a Belgium address sufficient or is a Belgium credit card needed too?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

is there safes or whatever in the campsite anyone know?

is there safes or whatever in the campsite anyone know?

No safes in the campsite that i remember,There is safes once you pass security heading into tomorrowland itself tho if your in the main arena and want to have your belongings safe.

No safes in the campsite that i remember,There is safes once you pass security heading into tomorrowland itself tho if your in the main arena and want to have your belongings safe.

Right.. id be more concerned about passport and money at night

from the website

You can store your valuable belongings & clothing, without having to worry about loss or theft. We ask for a small contribution for hiring a locker during the weekend/ day.

The lockers can be found at the festival & campsite. During the opening hours, lockers are continuously under surveillance. The lockers are always accessible for the people who rent them.

Lockers for Tomorrowland (not DreamVille) can be bought in advance.

SIZE: You can share 1 locker with 2 or 3 friends. You can store a few jackets, sweaters, T-shirts, shoes,… A trolley is too big to fit in the locker whereas a backpack would fit easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanvtec

Well did any one get tickets??

After 3.5 hours in the queue!

Yaaaaa buddy easy camp for four people 2nd weekend :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Yaaaaa buddy easy camp for four people 2nd weekend :-)

Got the exact same.

400 quid each?

Ya came to 1620 after r something. Had like 8 people tryin for me and only 1 got thru. So so happy

• Advertisement

was there any trick to getting tickets.. i was on at 4 on the dot but no luck :(

was there any trick to getting tickets.. i was on at 4 on the dot but no luck :(

Not really dude I think my bro just got lucky for me. He did have only the 2nd weekend picked instead f da choice f both so maybe that helped. No idea though tbh!

http://www.mynightout.de/

Dunno if it made any difference, or if it was pure luck. I had three people in the queue for me too (all with different IP addresses).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Prob easiest to use the 2014 thread, thanks guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement