Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TP-Link 200Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

You should post in the networking section (link) instead of Bargain Alerts and start from scratch

Fair comment VC, will do.

Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

BenThere wrote: »
    Fair comment VC, will do.

Ben
    that's what i ended up doing. only took an electrician 15 minutes to do mine (mainly cos i didn't want to climb around in the attic :)) and hre only charged me for the cable as he was already there doing some other jobs at the time.

i just got him to put an ethernet socket on the wall where the upc router was and another in my office upstairs and then plugged my router into the downstairs end and an 8 port gigabit switch into the end in my office and i was all sorted for full speed out of my 100mbps UPC broadband in my office instead of the crappy speed i was getting with the homeplugs.

Advertisement