Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Do we have to signup to Clan Ops or will our scores from the times just be taken by Elite?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Cossax wrote: »
    Do we have to signup to Clan Ops or will our scores from the times just be taken by Elite?

I've to sign up the clan for ops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just wondering, I don't hav premium, is there any point in me doing this? Would it be better to have 6 premium players together? I want to do it but if the other way is better then so be it :)

IPAM wrote: »
    Just wondering, I don't hav premium, is there any point in me doing this? Would it be better to have 6 premium players together? I want to do it but if the other way I better then so be it :)

Only the top 6 premium members count towards it... So probably not...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Only the top 6 premium members count towards it... So probably not...

A sure he can play away, help ensure that we win each match and help defend whilst we cap!

• Advertisement

A sure he can play away, help ensure that we win each match and help defend whilst we cap!

We're probably going to have a mix of elite/non-elite either way in the party's. We'll see how it works out tonight. If people think it'd be better to have more elite members in a party while going for the clan challenges, I'll use the PFO tactic on people so we can all benefit from the xp by getting the challenges done :p

Its only a few times a week so I'm sure people won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

if you need me I'll be online. Goodluck lads

Volderdash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I can play if you need numbers and Im premium aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

In fairness, everyone should be running support in games like this IMO.

Having a mix of 2 people running UAV and CUAV (no 3rd support) w/hardline, 2 people running Ballistic Vests, SAM Turrets and Recon Drone then last 2 (using your best players) run CUAV, Stealth Bomber & EMP.

Or something to that tune :)

That,my good sir,is a tactical masterpiece!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

If non premium members are playing I think thats grand.Won't make any difference as long as they don't cap flags by themselves. The more the merrier imo. Think its more important for people to have the mic on regardless if they speak or not ,just so they know whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Woohoo :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Meatwad wrote: »
    If non premium members are playing I think thats grand.Won't make any difference as long as they don't cap flags by themselves. The more the merrier imo. Think its more important for people to have the mic on regardless if they speak or not ,just so they know whats going on.

I've no mic but if I'm in a party I can hear what being said grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Won't be on tonight unfortunately but maybe tomorrow evening for the second competition.

This is great craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Neil, why no 3rd support pointstreak in that post out of interest?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Neil, why no 3rd support pointstreak in that post out of interest?

Kill 2 UAV, kill 3 CUAV, kill 5 UAV, kill 6 CUAV.

XBox Boardsies are currently in the top 10% worldwide in Clan Operations. Honourable mention Scarecrow who is top of the leaderboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Talk about cleaning up points wise, we should be playing this way from now on :P

Talk about cleaning up points wise, we should be playing this way from now on :P

It has its moments...especially when you're hiding behind them while they cap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cossax wrote: »
    Kill 2 UAV, kill 3 CUAV, kill 5 UAV, kill 6 CUAV.

That's quite genius (y)

I'll be using that anymore in non-party games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Best crack I've had on mw3 so far.Felt like a weird cod perv though watching lads capping flags and then poppin out from the bushes in my smelly trench coat before blowing a load on them....

Double xp party! :P

They were a good few games tonight! I've never seen so many points for a dom game for all of us! some people >6000 points in a game...

Hopefully elite will be back up soon to tell us the results :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

That was by far the most fun I've ever had playing COD, 4 hours and I'm still smiling my ass off, it was some intense playing :D I just hope I beat out Furious for 6th place :D Though since he kicked me from the game :P I probably didn't :D

That was by far the most fun I've ever had playing COD, 4 hours and I'm still smiling my ass off, it was some intense playing :D I just hope I beat out Furious for 6th place :D Though since he kicked me from the game :P I probably didn't :D

12611612.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

With 1004 captures we came 69th which is really good given the winners somehow had 3000+ caps, which I'm gonna call an impossible feat without boosting.

Even Scarecrow couldn't get 500 caps in 3 hours :P

If connections weren't so fcuked though and having to wait ages between some games when people dropped out I would say we could have gone an easy 1600, given we only played 16 games in that 3 hours.

Either or, we got gold, and now ye can have ye're Double XP :D

I say again, most fun ever.

EDIT: Apparently one of the winning teams guys got 3000 caps himself lol

At least a few teams were boosting, I'm not able to sleep so going through their stats and in a 15 cap game on dome the top guy in the team that came second ran into noone because he didn't kill or die at all.

What fun do these cnuts get in cheating?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

So its four hours double xp just for those that played?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

great score lads :D

Does everyone in the clan get the double xp or just the people who played last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

great score lads :D

Does everyone in the clan get the double xp or just the people who played last night?

I think everyone gets it

Wow I contributed to the winning score, delighted as I was flat out all last night on my own looked like ye had 2 full teams most of the time, toughest games I've played yet but great fun! So many strong teams on...

• Advertisement

CompeteCallofDutyElite.png

Lets see if we can do it again today

Advertisement