Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,804 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

line up updated

No Kevin Owens, Charlotte or Sami Zayn but we got ok replacements

http://www.wwe.com/wwe-live-dublin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So my guess is..

Roman vs Brawn
    Ambrose vs Miz
    Rollins vs Joe
    Hardyz vs Dublin07
    Bayley vs Sasha vs Alexa (though wouldn't be shocked if Nia joins for a tag match)
    Finn vs Curt Hawkins
    Bray vs Big Show
    The Club vs Enzo/Cass

(I know Enzo, Cass and Hawkins aren't on the list, but likely?)

Probably two of the UK Tournament guys too.

Thats 9 matches? Decent line up.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So my guess is..

Roman vs Brawn
    Ambrose vs Miz
    Rollins vs Joe
    Hardyz vs Dublin07
    Bayley vs Sasha vs Alexa (though wouldn't be shocked if Nia joins for a tag match)
    Finn vs Curt Hawkins
    Bray vs Big Show
    The Club vs Enzo/Cass

(I know Enzo, Cass and Hawkins aren't on the list, but likely?)

Probably two of the UK Tournament guys too.

Thats 9 matches? Decent line up.

Aries vs Nevile for the CW title was listed on the orginal line up and might still happen. Maybe the Finn Balor appereance will be something like Raw this week and will be very quick

i have the hardyz to thank for me purchasing a ticket and travelling to dublin twice in 24 hours lol (hotel prices are through the roof for the 5th may)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

I would say a 3 way tag match and no Enzo and cass?

Heres what the card will very much look like. Actually a very good card but the Main Event will be meh
    Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

* Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe
    * Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
    * Intercontinental Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz w/ Maryse
    * RAW Tag Team Championship: The Hardy Boyz vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Gallows & Anderson
    * RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bayley vs. Mickie James vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma vs. Alexa Bliss
    * Also appearing are Neville, Austin Aries and The Golden Truth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Agreed, really decent selection of stars (pretty much everyone except AJ) but hopefully there's enough heat for that main event. You're pretty much going to see them in person rather than match quality anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I could afford to go, I'd probably leave before the main event. Good undercard though.

Question

on the night of the Dublin show I'll be getting the 23.45 back too Waterford from bus aras, would I be better too get the Luas straight back to Heuston station after the show and get picked up by the bus there (at least I can stay indoors and be safer). It's stupid the bus aras building closes

Do the lines for the Luas go quick after the show??

Angron wrote: »
    If I could afford to go, I'd probably leave before the main event. Good undercard though.

And miss Brawn :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Question

on the night of the Dublin show I'll be getting the 23.45 back too Waterford from bus aras, would I be better too get the Luas straight back to Heuston station after the show and get picked up by the bus there (at least I can stay indoors and be safer). It's stupid the bus aras building closes

Do the lines for the Luas go quick after the show??

Dont think it stops there, think it leaves BA and go's to Red cow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And miss Brawn :eek:
    Miss Braun losing to Roman :pac:

Dont think it stops there, think it leaves BA and go's to Red cow

ill head straight back to BA to be safe, would any pubs be open to pass the time in case im back early. Expect the show to be over by 10.30 (reigns will be doing his poses and stuff for a while after the match, so mite leave early)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

would any pubs be open to pass the time in case im back early.

Theres a few there yea, with it being Friday they should be open till 12:30

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ill head straight back to BA to be safe, would any pubs be open to pass the time in case im back early. Expect the show to be over by 10.30 (reigns will be doing his poses and stuff for a while after the match, so mite leave early)

Theres one across from Bus Aras, The Brew Dock, its usually open until 12 bells

Also The Harbourmaster in IFSC, though I think that closes earlier.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Theres one across from Bus Aras, The Brew Dock, its usually open until 12 bells

Also The Harbourmaster in IFSC, though I think that closes earlier.
    Theres a few there yea, with it being Friday they should be open till 12:30

cool im going to iron maiden the next day too but cant afford to stay the night so will travel up and down from Waterford both days. Might drop in a for a drink til the bus arrives

I wonder will we get a SD house show in November 2017 ??. would kill for the tv tapings to take place here but doubt it will ever happen (3arena too small, not in the uk market etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

So we're gonna get Alexa and the Hardys? YES!!!!

WWE Live returns to Dublin & Belfast this May 2017!
    3Arena, Dublin - 5 May 2017
    The SSE Arena, Belfast - 6 May 2017

See your favourite WWE Superstars live in action including:

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
    Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe
    Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Dean Ambrose vs The Miz w/ Maryse
    RAW Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way Match
    The Hardy Boyz vs Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    vs
    Cesaro & Sheamus vs Gallows & Anderson
    RAW Women’s Championship Match
    Bayley vs Mickie James vs Sasha Banks
    vs
    Nia Jax vs Emma vs Alexa Bliss
    Jordan Devlin vs Tucker

Neville
    Austin Aries
    Golden Truth
    And many more!
    Line-up subject to change

Tickets are on sale now through www.ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets nationwide #WWEDublin #WWEBelfast

Excluding Styles/Nakamura, Ko,Y2J and Zayn it's a solid line up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Gavlor

I've to bring my son to this on Friday.... quick question; he's on about trying to get autographs etc either before or after, what's the story so they have a signing table anywhere in town or would he catch them after the show??

Gavlor wrote: »
    I've to bring my son to this on Friday.... quick question; he's on about trying to get autographs etc either before or after, what's the story so they have a signing table anywhere in town or would he catch them after the show??

There's no autograph tables in the arena but sometimes there's signings at lunchtime in Smyths on Jervis street. There ticket only and u can get them the week of the signing. It's normally just one wrestler. Keep an eye on Smyths social media and wwe.com

They normally stay in the Spencer hotel but there's quite a bit of security around there and not every wrestler stops and signs autographs. There off duty so just going on with there normal lives. They normally leave the hotel for the arena around 4.30-5pm had return about 40 mins after the show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

There's no autograph tables in the arena but sometimes there's signings at lunchtime in Smyths on Jervis street. There ticket only and u can get them the week of the signing. It's normally just one wrestler. Keep an eye on Smyths social media and wwe.com

They normally stay in the Spencer hotel but there's quite a bit of security around there and not every wrestler stops and signs autographs. There off duty so just going on with there normal lives. They normally leave the hotel for the arena around 4.30-5pm had return about 40 mins after the show

Smyths siad it's less likely someone will be signing.

• Advertisement

SMC92Ian wrote: »

The Raw crew are doing a show in Bologna Italy on the 4th May so its possible they wont arrive arrive in Dublin til late morning on the Friday and need rest

some amount of travelling on this tour for both rosters, its easy to understand why they dont want fans in there hotels

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

SMC92Ian wrote: »

Someone on facebook who works for smyths in a wrestling group i follow said it's likely to be bayley!

don't take my word on it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Gavlor wrote: »
    I've to bring my son to this on Friday.... quick question; he's on about trying to get autographs etc either before or after, what's the story

They normally promote and sell signed photos of the wrestlers which you can purchase at the merch stands in the 3Arena on the night which the wrestlers signed before the show it's normally only 2 or 3 wrestlers though but there's a good chance Finn Balor autograph will be one of them

They normally promote and sell signed photos of the wrestlers which you can purchase at the merch stands in the 3Arena on the night which the wrestlers signed before the show it's normally only 2 or 3 wrestlers though but there's a good chance Finn Balor autograph will be one of them

I'm guessing the idea was to actually meet the wrestler as the kid gets the autograph :P

I'm guessing the idea was to actually meet the wrestler as the kid gets the autograph :P

You could always camp out and wait for the wrestlers to arrive in Dublin Airport:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Gavlor

You could always camp out and wait for the wrestlers to arrive in Dublin Airport:)

It's bad enough having to go to this sycronised dancing event

Only joking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Can anyone point to me the thread for people selling tickets? I can't find it, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

It's stickied at the top of the forum but no one uses it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057514832

Whenever you go to the 3Arena for a WWE event there's always someone there saying anyone need tickets has anyone ever bought one off them?and can they be trusted?

• Advertisement

Whenever you go to the 3Arena for a WWE event there's always someone there saying anyone need tickets has anyone ever bought one off them?and can they be trusted?

There normally touts and and if u approqch them sometimes they would would ring up tout B and he would come over and hand him the tickets. There not nice and jolly people and charge a good bit over the odds

There's still a few tickets on TM and check out toutless.ie also

Advertisement