Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Latte1

Anybody know if there's any plans for WWE to confirm this? I've noticed on their calendar that November 5th & 6th which are a Thur & Fri night remain free. These look to be the Smackdown crew dates as the RAW crew appear to have a show in Germany on the Wed night. It wouldn't surprise me to see a Belfast & Dublin show announced in a month or so after the brand split.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking extremely unlikely. Usually, they announce them back in April when they are over for the Wrestlemania tour.

IIRC, someone with inside links on here said that they were skipping Ireland this time round so as to avoid burning out the market; afterall, we had the main show and the NXT show already this year, so we've had our annual two shows :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Looking extremely unlikely. Usually, they announce them back in April when they are over for the Wrestlemania tour.

IIRC, someone with inside links on here said that they were skipping Ireland this time round so as to avoid burning out the market; afterall, we had the main show and the NXT show already this year, so we've had our annual two shows :(

AFAIK we next get a show in April. They had left the option open for a Nov show but it wasn't taken up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Latte1

Kankan14 wrote: »
    AFAIK we next get a show in April. They had left the option open for a Nov show but it wasn't taken up.

There's no way the Smackdown crew will kick off the tour on a Sat night after filming the show in the States on the previous Tuesday night. I fully expect the Irish shows to he announced within the next month and for them to work the Thursday and Friday in Europe which is more than likely Ireland given they visit here twice a year usually regardless of whether NXT came in June.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well if there's no November show, I might head along to the one in April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Nope, I was told there is no November show because we got NXT! There's no bad blood or issues that's just the way they planned it!

They will be back in April, that's already booked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Would anyone know when Aprils shows will be announced? And if it will be Raw or SD? My oldest son will be nearly 6 then, think it's time for his first WWE Live event! :)

Would anyone know when Aprils shows will be announced? And if it will be Raw or SD? My oldest son will be nearly 6 then, think it's time for his first WWE Live event! :)

Won't know if its Raw or Smackdown till they announce the dates. My guess is the tickets will be round November, since they usually announce the dates when they are on their European tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Cheers TSC!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,804 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Although house shows can be fun i need a change for November and I'm heading to the TV tapings in Glasgow (got flights too and back for €26)

Scottish people are doing there nut that Cena won't be there in November

Expecting Dublin to get a raw show in April 2017 especially with Balor and Sheamus on that brand

• Advertisement

Delighted to see y2j is advertised for the raw show I'm going too in Glasgow on the 7th nov. Owens, Rollins and Zayn are a mega bonus too (Jericho is advertised on the arenas site but not on wwes official event page). Expecting a certain crusierweight of Scottish decent to make an appearance in Glasgow ??

Delighted Styles and orton will be at SD show the next night. Although Ambrose is heavily advertised for the show like Cena he is rumoured to be going on hiatus after no mercy ???. Kane is one of the top names on the arenas Website for SD lol

First TV tapings for me

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Just got a text from three saying WWE will be back on May 5th 2017.
    No presale date yet.

EDIT: WWE Live in Dublin & Belfast next May 2017. Tickets go on sale 20 October at 09:00.

Great news.

Merging two threads to keep everything together.

Did they say Raw or Smackdown?

Given the below, I can only assume RAW
    WWE Live
    Friday, May 5, 2017
    Live from 3Arena
    ***TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 9am***
    WWE Live returns to Dublin this May 2017!
    See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:
    Seth Rollins
    Kevin Owens
    Roman Reigns
    The New Day
    Sasha Banks
    Sheamus
    Charlotte
    Gallows & Anderson
    And many more!
    Line-up subject to change
    Tickets available from all Ticketmaster outlets Nationwide
    Book online at www.ticketmaster.ie
    Charge By Phone: Ireland: 0818 719 300 / UK: 0844 277 4455
    (Telephone & Internet Bookings subject to service charge)

Yeah, that looks Raw. Though "card subject to change".

Of course they wait till I splash out on the PSVR to announce the tickets :rolleyes:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, that looks Raw. Though "card subject to change".

Of course they wait till I splash out on the PSVR to announce the tickets :rolleyes:

why does it have to be the day before Iron Maiden in Dublin :(:( might give this a miss and head to the tv tapings in november 2017 where ever they are but have to get over this years tv tapings in Glasgow in a few weeks (first tv tapings and get to see our own Becky Lynch defend her title)

Looks like it will be A Raw branded show but id pay no attention to the lineup announced now. Firstly Finn Balor will be back, the new day may be broke up by then and Samoa Joe and 1 or 2 NXT stars will be on the main roster by then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Really dissapointed that its not smackdown coming over

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sky88 wrote: »
    Really dissapointed that its not smackdown coming over

A lot can happen between now and next year, so I wouldnt be so down as of yet, plus while the TV show Raw is the drizzling ****es compared to its blue counterpart, they have a very talent roster to deliver a great house show.

Jericho, Owens, Rollins, Balor, the cruisers, Neville, Sami zayn, Cesaro, Sheamo, Sasha, Bayley, Charoltte, Rusev, off the top of my head... all are capable of delivering a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A lot can happen between now and next year, so I wouldnt be so down as of yet, plus while the TV show Raw is the drizzling ****es compared to its blue counterpart, they have a very talent roster to deliver a great house show.

Jericho, Owens, Rollins, Balor, the cruisers, Neville, Sami zayn, Cesaro, Sheamo, Sasha, Bayley, Charoltte, Rusev, off the top of my head... all are capable of delivering a great show.

your totally right but ive never seen AJ live and would love too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Yeah, I would like to see the likes of Styles, Orton, Cena and Ambrose. I have only been going to these shows since November last year.

It could be possible that they might hold a draft night after WrestleMania next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Are there going to be UK/Europe tapings in May 17?

Me and my mate have been toying with the idea for years (skipping Dublin and going to a taping) but never have. But I feel next years we'll almost certainly do it.

I'm guessing London O2 arena is a lock since it has been a while.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Are there going to be UK/Europe tapings in May 17?

Me and my mate have been toying with the idea for years (skipping Dublin and going to a taping) but never have. But I feel next years we'll almost certainly do it.

I'm guessing London O2 arena is a lock since it has been a while.

the post Mania uk raw/sd tapings always take place in the o2 in London. imagine it may be the week before or after the irish shows (1/2 May or 8/9 May) Hotel prices for hotels near the arena in london are through the roof around that time. The post mania tour seems to be a bit later next year, more dates wont be announced til the november tour gets underway on the 3rd Nov

heading to my first tv tapings in a few weeks, the Autumn taping dates are always outside London.

The Three presale tix are ment to be on-sale since 9:00.

Getting "Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet
    Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later
    Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs
    On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at Ticket Centres or the box office"

Another Fcuk up by Ticketmaster!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

go back to 3+ and reload the page, you have probably been logged out, log back in and follow the tciketmaste rlink and it should work

irltankman wrote: »
    go back to 3+ and reload the page, you have probably been logged out, log back in and follow the tciketmaste rlink and it should work

Have been doing that all along.

Got the "Choose ticket" screen at 9:23.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

Glad you got in :) I got 2 very nice "hard-camera" seats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

All the presale tickets I'm getting offered are dirt. Wedged into the corner sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Christ 3 and ticketmaster are testing my patience this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I am not going to this show as funds are very low but I will try to attend a show later in 2017 or 2018. Last and only one I actually went to was the year The Shield did the signing in Smyths although i had tickets to 2 more shows since. Best of luck everyone looking for tickets.

• Advertisement

Block D, Row 6.

The usual seats for me :D

Advertisement