Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Block A, Row B! delighted. had Row F first on the phone and the laptop so nabbed those on phone and refreshed on the laptop, then Row A came up and went for those :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Is Block L the lower or middle price bracket?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Virtanen wrote: »
    Is Block L the lower or middle price bracket?
    Neither, Upper Tier

15952s_a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Neither, Upper Tier

15952s_a.jpg
    Sorry, meant price bracket, I know physically where it is :)

Edit: Never mind, didn't know the mobile site shoed the prices per tier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Tickets got for Belfast today and seats on the floor beside the entrance ramp, am happy with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,804 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Dublin and Belfast lineup

See your favourite WWE Superstars live in action including:
    Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
    Finn Balor & Sami Zayn
    VS
    Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe
    RAW Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way Match
    New Day vs Enzo Amore & Big Cass
    VS
    Cesaro & Sheamus vs Gallows & Anderson
    Bayley & Sasha Banks
    VS
    Charlotte & Nia Jax
    Jordan Devlin VS Tucker
    Neville
    Austin Aries
    Golden Truth
    Sin Cara
    And many more!
    Line-up subject to change

cant make it but be cool for u guys going too see Samoa Joe and Austin Aries live

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

No Rusev......:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No Rusev......:(

Hurt, I think. :/

Will be interesting to see if anyone gets added in the post-Mania debut/call ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

No Rollins! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

How do people see mania/draft affecting the line up for this?

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »

I'd imagine debuts/call ups should be there, though I saw Hardyz saying they had Indy dates still to fulfill. So don't know with them.

In previous years, sometimes the draft is ignored for these shows, because plane tickets, etc have all already been booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I got tickets for the Raw & SDL tapings in the O2 in London but more out of habit than anything as I've been paying as close attention lately.

I was starting to regret the purchases but seeing all the call ups and returns this week has seriously got me hyped. I've never seen
    Angle, Joe, Bayley or the Hardys
    in person and add
    Nakamura, The Revival, Dillinger, Balor
    to the mix and I'm back to excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

No Rollins! :(

He never wants to see Dublin again!

x43r0 wrote: »
    I got tickets for the Raw & SDL tapings in the O2 in London but more out of habit than anything as I've been paying as close attention lately.

I was starting to regret the purchases but seeing all the call ups and returns this week has seriously got me hyped. I've never seen
    Angle, Joe, Bayley or the Hardys
    in person and add
    Nakamura, The Revival, Dillinger, Balor
    to the mix and I'm back to excited!

Lucky sod, plan on going to the 2018 London TV tapings, can't make any of this year's tapings. Went too Glasgow last year and really enjoyed it. Smack down flies by as its not broadcast live as there's less breaks but you get 205 and dark matches

Would love too see of the guys you mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Going to raw on the 5th. Hoping balor still makes an appearance even if he does go to SD

Going to raw on the 5th. Hoping balor still makes an appearance even if he does go to SD

I'd say Finn will be there, they have too advertise his WWE 24 special and no better to do it then his home country (can't say hometown but very close lol)

Rollins is the marquee name going to SD I'd say. That's prob the reason he wasn't named to appear in Dublin

The Hardyz have been added too Dublin and Belfast you lucky SOBS

going too Iron maiden the next day and hotels are too expensive to stay the friday night so have to give it WWE a miss but its so hard not to be tempted. Ah well might get a show in the autumn

http://www.wwe.com/wwe-live-dublin

DELIGHTFUL

though KO still listed too? Guess some of the drafts won't be in effect yet then?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    DELIGHTFUL

though KO still listed too? Guess some of the drafts won't be in effect yet then?

I've given in, going to bus up and down

Can't resist this opportunity and joe/Aries on the lineup too

Are the price level 2 tickets (E59 ones) worth it ???

Can see the full time rosters (coming from the superstar shakeup) starting after payback on the 30th April

So in Dublin we won't get Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Sin Cara, Charlotte and New Day all gone to Smack Down and Y2J (expected too go on hiatus). still up in the air about Finn Balor

Instead of these guys we could get Alexa Bliss, Bray Wyatt, Curt Hawkins, Dean Ambrose. The Hardyz are replacing New Day I'd say

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Are the price level 2 tickets (E59 ones) worth it ???

I've never done them for wrestling but was in the arena for Jack Whitehall a few weeks back, sitting further back. The view is still great. The arena is really well designed imo, and any seats work :)

I've never done them for wrestling but was in the arena for Jack Whitehall a few weeks back, sitting further back. The view is still great. The arena is really well designed imo, and any seats work :)

Offered €59 block B row 21 seats or €76 Block A row 16. Don't knw which to choose but thinking the cheaper ones to see what there like. Feel the really cheap tickets €41 wud be a bit of a waste as there far back but the 3arena is compact enough

got my ticket just there Block B row 21 Seat 60 (E69.00). Just cant resist the opportunity to see the Hardyz in action

If its going to be the raw roster Post Superstar shakeup then we could see these matches

Main Event- Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
    Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe
    Intercon title- Dean Ambrose vs The Miz
    Curt Hawkins Open challenge (answerd by Finn Balor)
    WWE Tag Team- Hardyz vs Ceasro & Sheamus
    Enzo & Cass vs The club
    Aries vs Nevile
    Womens title fatal 4 way
    Jordon Devlin vs Tucker (if there both not at the uk tournament tapings)

Ive seen TV tapings last year live so i understand that these type events are only for show but there a bit of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Devlin and Tucker is confirmed for Belfast so am sure that match will be the same for Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

PTH2009 wrote: »
    got my ticket just there Block B row 21 Seat 60 (E69.00). Just cant resist the opportunity to see the Hardyz in action

If its going to be the raw roster Post Superstar shakeup then we could see these matches

Main Event- Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
    Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe
    Intercon title- Dean Ambrose vs The Miz
    Curt Hawkins Open challenge (answerd by Finn Balor)
    WWE Tag Team- Hardyz vs Ceasro & Sheamus
    Enzo & Cass vs The club
    Aries vs Nevile
    Womens title fatal 4 way
    Jordon Devlin vs Tucker (if there both not at the uk tournament tapings)

Ive seen TV tapings last year live so i understand that these type events are only for show but there a bit of fun

Caved. Block L!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Hope you all have a great night. The closest I will get is the #WWEDublin tweets on twitter. I might go to the show later in the year if we get one or this time next year I have a few things on this year that I gotta take care of so no money to go not even just to the show and back home same night.

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Caved. Block L!

yeah its hard to resist

This time last year we had no idea the hardyz would be back in WWE and have the chance to see them together in Dublin

Hopefully Finn shows up too

Not clicking link in case of spoilers :pac:

What i really want to know now is if we're getting the #TopGuys in Dublin :D

• Advertisement

Not clicking link in case of spoilers :pac:

What i really want to know now is if we're getting the #TopGuys in Dublin :D

think there still doing NXT house shows and might only fly in for the tv tapings and tour after that

As Dublin and Belfast are the Friday/Saturday before the TV tapings in London we might get a standard enough line up and not all the big players on Raw will be there. Im only going to see the Hardyz, going to leave as soon as Reigns beats Strowman, not going to watch him parade around the ring

Advertisement