Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 fumancu

i think o2 made a balls of this cause amin ago she tried to say they sold out of priorty tickets on the 19th

now saying tickets wont be on sale for a few weeks

David Clancy ok just off the phone ticketmaster has no faults and the tickets went on sale dismorning at 9am and gernal sale goes ahead at 9am thursday morning i repeat ticketmaster have just confimed there is no error on there part
    A few seconds ago · Like

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Anyone get decent tickets on the pre sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Don’t know if this is of use to anyone but I’m signed up for O2 text alerts and just got this – Text WWE to 51020 for Priority tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If peeps are interested I was emailed the promo stuff for the november tour

full talent list isnt announced yet except for 2 people....happy to announce this November in Belfast and Dublin we will be seeing Both Dolph Ziggler and Ireland's own Sheamus!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

D-FENS wrote: »
    Don’t know if this is of use to anyone but I’m signed up for O2 text alerts and just got this – Text WWE to 51020 for Priority tickets

I just used that to get tickets - block E row 16. Not as good as the tickets I had for Raw which I bought long after they were released - same block but row 6

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So a quick question...

What's the best way to go about getting tiered seats on Thursday morning? Presumably there's not as much pressure (in terms of trying to click refresh at 9:00:01 to get the first seats :P), so is it just a case of selecting a block and taking seats there?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yes, select a block. The closer rows can go quick enough, a lot of people don't want to be sitting ringside thanks to the reasons you don't want to sit there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

There still has to be a problem for the even in dublin in november. This is what it says on the 02 blueroom site for me.

Priority tickets are not available yet.

Please come back on Wednesday 24th April 2013

For a heads-up on all events and priority tickets, register for priority tickets now.*When texting for priority tickets the standard rates apply. To unsubscribe text STOP to 51020

Priority Tickets

02 definatly ballsed it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

have a priority code if anyone wants it I wont be using it, first come first served

• Registered Users Posts: 9,637 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Just tried my luck using the info sent to me by text message yesterday from O2.

www.o2.ie/music and followed the steps from there - entered priority code yada yada yada.

Went for the €65 euro tickets - tiered seating - block E, row 28 - no idea how good or bad they are but I'd say they will be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

You're usually grand with tiered seats tbh, there's no bad seats in the O2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Just tried my luck using the info sent to me by text message yesterday from O2.

www.o2.ie/music and followed the steps from there - entered priority code yada yada yada.

Went for the €65 euro tickets - tiered seating - block E, row 28 - no idea how good or bad they are but I'd say they will be okay.

I was in block G row 26 on Friday night and the view was unreal, those are great seats dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

good luck to getting everyone getting tickets today!

Outside ticketmaster at the moment only 1 person in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

3 tickets block D Row 12

Went for the tiered seating. Block D (right opposite the entrance) row 12.

Is that "12" counting the first few rows from ringside, or is that 12 rows back from the bottom of the tier?

ALso, still 76 quid a ticket. Thought tiered would be cheaper...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

block d row g very disappointed!!

PTH2009 wrote: »
    3 tickets block D Row 12

HA! I'm beside you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Got 2 seats Ringside B row 10

Ringside 1st row block e

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Went for the tiered seating. Block D (right opposite the entrance) row 12.

Is that "12" counting the first few rows from ringside, or is that 12 rows back from the bottom of the tier?

ALso, still 76 quid a ticket. Thought tiered would be cheaper...

12 from the bottom/firt row of the tier

Hmm, that's higher up than I thought it would be.

Not complaining, mind. Can't wait to see what type of view I have from there. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was in block D, row...18 I think it was. I can stick up a pic of where I was to give you an idea if you like?

Wouldn't say no :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was in seat 113 I think it was.

Ah yeah, that looks like it was a good view. I mean, you can see the canvas, which is more than you can up front :p

Glad it's block D as well; head on view of the entrance ramp looks really good...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know what the suites in the Odyssey are, £65 seems a high price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭toyotamr4red

I got seats in ringside block E. What are they like?

Advertisement