Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world is ending !! should you be saved

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm a sexy young woman - I should definitly be saved ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

IT people will only rule the new world if someone builds an online dating site so reproduction of the species can be guaranteed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

IT people will only rule the new world if someone builds an online dating site so reproduction of the species can be guaranteed.

Can do. does that make me queen of the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Can do. does that make me queen of the world?
    Only if you have caught 'the Ghey'.

Is Madam proposing to use PHP or ASP.net?

Only if you have caught 'the Ghey'.

Is Madam proposing to use PHP or ASP.net?

The ghey? But i'm female.

PHP...? *shudders* ASP.net is much nicer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

jamiecoins wrote: »
    its a secret amazing bunker built by the russians :confused:

At first I thought this post said something about Amanda Brunker, was thinking...people shouldn't mention her if they want to be saved.

In all reality, I wouldn't really care if I died and the world was ending.
    What world would we be living in after the (pretty much) end of the world?

Most likely be a shortage of booze, smokes, coffee, coke, sweets and all that other good stuff.

Probably have to kill the person next to you to get a Snickers....and I don't think that is the kind of world that I want to live in,
    unless I had all of the good stuff and forced people to do my bidding for a bag of Skittles.

Yeah, but can you dig a hole?

Or lift heavy boxes?

Your looks won't be much use if you have to fight off a group of flesh eating zombies.

But then again, if you have good skin, they might find you more delicious...

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    But then again, if you have good skin, they might find you more delicious...
    Human shield?

Indeed, let all the delicious women be saved to be used as human shields.

And lets not forget the sex. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I think I'll just go ahead and die- go up in a blaze of glory or be crushed beneath the ice however it's supposed to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gooogle

cause the world needs a genius
    when the world has returned to a place of nothinness you will need someone with the skill to build a cavehouse
    i dont have a child or husband so it wouldnt bother me, but i would give my ticket away to my peta
    my last ticket would get posted into a deep crack in the earth and the little people living at the bottom can put it in there museum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

i think we will need to varify your aplication and review it, please submit a face and full body photo to myself for deliberation.

thank you.

geniuses wont do you any good cowering in fear when the fighting needs to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Even if the world is ending the IT monkeys will just turn it off and turn it on again

It's their solution to most problems

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

jamiecoins wrote: »
    we have a match :o

Woo!

mikemac wrote: »
    Even if the world is ending the IT monkeys will just turn it off and turn it on again

It's their solution to most problems

Cause it works

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

we should have some end of the world speed dating sorted here :rolleyes:
    few matches allready the popilation will learn to read first then be put in front of a pc and begin on boards :P

Advertisement