Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world is ending !! should you be saved

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

STRANGER DANGER

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Alan b. wrote: »
    nice idea, BUT

who's gonna use their last day to bring you out so you can go swimming with orca's?? lol

I would,

As long as she'll

1) Make me a kick ass sandwich, with no mayo!!!
    2) Provide beer
    3) With a whiskey chaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

jamiecoins wrote: »
    another match :eek:

Well I think we've got this orgy going already.

That may be so but It's possible that Putin is planning on instating Russia as the worlds only Superpower by deliberately building shoddy bunkers for everyone outside of Russia and its allies in the hopes that we rely too much on it for our safety and end up being crushed underweight by it.

;)

i'd glady welcome them as our new leaders.
    theose people know how to survive a **** storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

That may be so but It's possible that Putin is planning on instating Russia as the worlds only Superpower by deliberately building shoddy bunkers for everyone outside of Russia and its allies in the hopes that we rely too much on it for our safety and end up being crushed underweight by it.

;)

hmmm the russian labour sent to buildbuild the bunkers built it properly when after finding out the evil scheme and the fact they were not getting a ticket for building revolted got offered free tickets from the irish govt and built it top notch

your move:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i'd glady welcome them as our new leaders.
    theose people know how to survive a **** storm.

"I for one welcome our new Russian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."
    hmmm the russian labour sent to buildbuild the bunkers built it properly when after finding out the evil scheme and the fact they were not getting a ticket for building revolted got offered free tickets from the irish govt and built it top notch

your move:rolleyes:

He was going to revolt but Putin found out his plans and had him assassinated. The bunkers were never built and we all died.

Now what say you?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 peacefull

me thinks they are a lot of people thinking the same question lately, funny how it comes up so often in conversation when chatting to friends, unusual in that the soviets are fast tracking 5000 new fallout shelters around moscow for completion nxt month. so has me wondering why????

"I for one welcome our new Russian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

He was going to revolt but Putin found out his plans and had him assassinated. The bunkers were never built and we all died.

Now what say you?;)

the people putin assasinated wernt really the the builders they were cyborg clones built by the It people in waiting for such a oppurtunity to get there revenge on putin for never paying them for doing a anti virus job on his laptop

:eek:

the people putin assasinated wernt really the the builders they were cyborg clones built by the It people in waiting for such a oppurtunity to get there revenge on putin for never paying them for doing a anti virus job on his laptop

:eek:

Oh now you're just being silly.:p

peacefull wrote: »
    me thinks they are a lot of people thinking the same question lately, funny how it comes up so often in conversation when chatting to friends, unusual in that the soviets are fast tracking 5000 new fallout shelters around moscow for completion nxt month. so has me wondering why????

better have my order completed soon ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Right who's up for that orgy???
    I heard meteor's def gonnacrash tonight!

Bring Lube!

(may be the phone network tho)

better have my order completed soon ;)

I'm afraid your order was processed but you hadn't filled out the proper paperwork as in the area where it said "do not write in this part", you wrote "okay". So, sorry about that...
    efb wrote: »
    Right who's up for that orgy???
    I heard meteor's def gonnacrash tonight!

Bring Lube!

(may be the phone network tho)

I'll bring the camera. We gotta have something to show the kids.

Oh now you're just being silly.:p

only NOW?

I'm afraid your order was processed but you hadn't filled out the proper paperwork as in the area where it said "do not write in this part", you wrote "okay". So, sorry about that...

I'll bring the camera. We gotta have something to show the kids.

http://www.hardenedstructures.eu/2012-shelter-systems.html
    wana go splitz

Yeah let's go splitzies. We'll go 80/20. I'll take the 20.;)
    only NOW?

Well too silly then.:D

me thinks me be putting in an order 2. i wonder , a lot of things i noticed lately is that a company a friend works for in the uk ,is flat out busy building same shelters and there is a private group of individuas i know hving a private meeting soon on said subject, maybe we are not all wrong after all, as for the russians they have some inkling or would not be doing it in the first place:rolleyes:

Yeah let's go splitzies. We'll go 80/20. I'll take the 20.;)

Well too silly then.:D

we couldget your one from countdown a few months earlier sell her out to people ching ching

me thinks me be putting in an order 2. i wonder , a lot of things i noticed lately is that a company a friend works for in the uk ,is flat out busy building same shelters and there is a private group of individuas i know hving a private meeting soon on said subject, maybe we are not all wrong after all, as for the russians they have some inkling or would not be doing it in the first place:rolleyes:

http://allnibiru247.net/2011/07/21/new-russian-bomb-shelters/
    very intresting reading

Oh great, now I'm paranoid. Looks like I won't be sleeping for the next three months.
    we couldget your one from countdown a few months earlier sell her out to people ching ching

It's what she gets for having nice firm buttocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

In a bunker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

1. Cos I'm Tumblr famous x0x0x0x
    2. I can entertain all the people, and I have a vast knowledge of.....shtuff.
    3. I don't plan on getting married/having children.
    4. Probably cry, eat food, go on boards.ie and complain how much life sucks.
    5. I don't know, I don't want the mods to hate me so I'd have a raffle.

to be fair, if this where an actual senario, i dont know if i'd be all too pushed to get into a bunker.

if everything went to **** it would be a crappy exhistance.
    in saying that, i would glady kill others to get in if i felt i wanted to be in.

to be fair, if this where an actual senario, i dont know if i'd be all too pushed to get into a bunker.

if everything went to **** it would be a crappy exhistance.
    in saying that, i would glady kill others to get in if i felt i wanted to be in.

Well I'd only be happy to get in if the rest of my family and maybe some relations could get in too. But what are the chances of that happening?

depends what you're willing to do/how many you are willing to kill, or how many of them that it would sit easy with.

depends what you're willing to do/how many you are willing to kill, or how many of them that it would sit easy with.

When you're staring death in the face, your sense of morals tends to disappear quite fast.:p

exactly, and mine can only be described as loose at the best of times.

Sometimes I'm just looking for a reason to kill someone.:p

a website i look at time to time is called ..millinium ark. as for hardened structures thats the firm my mate works for they busy over here at the moment
    was up seeing a project in progress last week. amazing , hpoe im not getting paranoid lol:confused:

That's it, I'm buying a boat.

• Advertisement

Sometimes I'm just looking for a reason to kill someone.:p

i dont even bother looking anymore..........

a large cargo ship wouldnt be a bad investmant.

Advertisement