Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world is ending !! should you be saved

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

I have a big mickey.
    I have child bearing hips

we have a match :o

Ice87 wrote: »
    how about everyone doing the girl from countdown?

carol or the new one?
    that would be something to do on the last day lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

jamiecoins wrote: »
    we have a match :o

Weyhey, I'm in! Or should that be.... He's in ??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

because I have more posts.

well if he was in it might be a 2 for 1 offer lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

someones getting schticky. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

ok so the world is going to end soon lets say a few thousand meteors are going to hit the world and were all going to die unless you get a ticket to a number of underground blast bunkers limited places available

Oh noes! :eek:
    smart people have all got tickets first

Oh I'm already in then

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

Alan b. wrote: »
    or.... as there is no doubt more of us then them, we just over run them and kick them out.

We could do that. But then we'd be the ones tucked up safely in the shelter and it'd be the other ones taking part in the orgy. Of course with only so many people being able to get in, most would be left out and since the number of people outside vastly outnumbers the number of people inside, they'd kick us out. But then we'd outnumber them again and the entire pattern will repeat until the world explodes and we'll all be dead anyway.
    how bout everyone doing the theme music to countdown :pac:

We could but it'd be less convincing when we're trying to time that last BONG to take place right when the world explodes.:p

We could do that. But then we'd be the ones tucked up safely in the shelter and it'd be the other ones taking part in the orgy. Of course with only so many people being able to get in, most would be left out and since the number of people outside vastly outnumbers the number of people inside, they'd kick us out. But then we'd outnumber them again and the entire pattern will repeat until the world explodes and we'll all be dead anyway.

well played my friend
    well played :D

We could but it'd be less convincing when we're trying to time that last BONG to take place right when the world explodes.:p

they'red always be more room inside then they would have people, the snobby ****ers would just want their comfort.
    we could break in, and have a celebratory orgy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

I should get one because I'm great, in fact I should probably get two so I can put my feet up

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

1. why shouldyou be saved? I can't do anything better than anyone else that would be useful so I guess I shouldn't be saved :(
    2.what can you offer in rebuilding the world?I can supervise the rebuilding offering nothing but harsh criticism
    3. if you got a ticket would you transfer it to your wife/husband or child?I'm only 18!
    4. you dont get a ticket what would you do on your last day ?Just go for a walk in nature I guess.
    5.what ah mod would you save
    please be as random as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I've been told I'm in capable of monogamy. My skill will be required to repopulate the planet.

well played my friend
    well played :D

It helps when you're ridiculously obsessed with every little detail.:p
    they'red always be more room inside then they would have people, the snobby ****ers would just want their comfort.
    we could break in, and have a celebratory orgy.

Of course, if we have a big enough orgy, with some luck and some form of radiation that speeds growth up a hundred-fold, we could form enough new people to easily hold off any threat from the outside. We'll be mostly crushed but it'll be worth it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭jimmymal

Ice87 wrote: »
    how about everyone doing the girl from countdown?

sounds like a plan and ill happily call seconds after you sir seeing as you called it first;)

It helps when you're ridiculously obsessed with every little detail.:p

Of course, if we have a big enough orgy, with some luck and some form of radiation that speeds growth up a hundred-fold, we could form enough new people to easily hold off any threat from the outside. We'll be mostly crushed but it'll be worth it.:D

now your getting it. build our own army to fend of the freaks and weirdos that are left. IT people and such. :D

we talking about carol or the new one ?

now your getting it. build our own army to fend of the freaks and weirdos that are left. IT people and such. :D

what if the it people create some kinda cyborgs from captured weirdos to fight for them :rolleyes:

the IT people ARE the weirdos.

anyway, cyborbs versus radiated mutant army. would make a good replacement for soccer and hollywood.

what if the it people create some kinda cyborgs from captured weirdos to fight for them :rolleyes:

At the end of the day lads, the simplest solution may be to just bar the door with a couple of steel pipes and such.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

. why shouldyou be saved I got in and locked the door of the bunker after me
    2.what can you offer in rebuilding the world? I'll let a few mates in, and some babes to repopulate the world with
    3. if you got a ticket would you transfer it to your wife/husband or child? Get in, kill a few I deem useless, and get the entire family in
    4. you dont get a ticket what would you do on your last day ? Storm the bunker, and/or pop over to the Dam
    5.what ah mod would you save As they're all male, none of em :P
    please be as random as possible :rolleyes:
    As above :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'll give my ticket to Joe Ratzinger- see ya suckers!

Last day with no ticket- big gay orgy! Bareback!!!

The world is over- so n/a re: rebuilding

efb wrote: »
    The world is over- so n/a re: rebuilding
    all who are in the bunker are saved and get to start again

all who are in the bunker are saved and get to start again

Unless the roof collapses and kills everybody inside.

Then we really are facooked.

its a secret amazing bunker built by the russians :confused:
    Unless the roof collapses and kills everybody inside.

Then we really are facooked.

its russian built not bought in ikea :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

First Facebook and now the World?

Well bugger me.

ok :cool:

efb wrote: »
    Last day with no ticket- big gay orgy! Bareback!!!
    Pdfile wrote: »
    ok :cool:

another match :eek:

• Advertisement

its russian built not bought in ikea :rolleyes:

That may be so but It's possible that Putin is planning on instating Russia as the worlds only Superpower by deliberately building shoddy bunkers for everyone outside of Russia and its allies in the hopes that we rely too much on it for our safety and end up being crushed underweight by it.

;)

Advertisement