Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gibraltar - British or Spanish?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Spanish girls are pretty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Spanish girls are pretty

I find it's a country of extremes. Some are amazing but some of them are awful looking

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

psychward wrote: »
    I find it's a country of extremes. Some are amazing but some of them are awful looking

The haircuts on some of them as well. Spanish female fashion is damn strange at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

NinjaK wrote: »
    Its Spanish land populated by invaders. Anyone can invade an island, populate it by their people, run a vote and hey presto they have legitimacy to stay there, nonsense.

thats the way imperialism has always worked, i think you are getting hawaii and gibraltar mixed up there btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Spanish girls are pretty

yeah, pretty hairy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

rossie1977 wrote: »
    thats the way imperialism has always worked, i think you are getting hawaii and gibraltar mixed up there btw

Spain annexed territories on the N. African coast.

Once they give them back, they can get Gibraltar!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

mike65 wrote: »
    They are what they think they are, like Norn Iron Unionists.

Yes, but not what YOU think they are. They aren't Spanish, they aren't part of Spain. They are Iberian, along with the Spanish and Portuguese.

Advertisement