Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show Nov4th

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

well thanks did not expect anything less.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Amdublin, went to bed early last night but I sky+ed it so I'll watch it tonight. Oh, I do like Mr. Gere.

I was thinking about next Friday night, we should give the LLS a miss. I think that you, me and Diddler should get together for a girlie night, I'll bring my entire Colin Firth DVD collection, a few bottles of vino and maybe I will be able to take another Midleton from Mr. D's drinks cabinet.

We could try to round up a few of the other ladies too, Jos28, Greentopia, Sardy, Callen 57, Hondasam, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone....

Are ye on? :D

we are having a party I see, yes I am free friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭HugoBradyBrown

Did Katherine Jenkins sing on the Late Show for Ryan? This should have been advertised widely in advance.

She was interviewed on Marty in the Morning on RTE Lyric FM on Monday morning, and she is coming in again on Tuesday 8th November for another spot of chat with Marty a bit after 9.30 am. If it's as good as yesterday's, we are in for a real treat. She is growing into the gap left by the passing of the late Joan Sutherland.

Hugo Brady Brown

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

Aoife9 wrote: »
    ok I'm back johnny was lovely:) now what have I missed? oh Adam ant sooooo 1980s! facelift for sure! please tell me I missed the "performance"!
    Not a facelift just good living. Still looks and sounds good, fair play to hin

Advertisement