Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Mine has shipped as well - express post (tracking no.) even though I only paid for normal (€2) post!

Result - should have it tomorrow so!:D:D

So you are a happy camper right now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

SOURCE??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Lamposts wrote: »
    SOURCE??
    Tesco Ireland Facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Is the €42.95 price in tesco's just for tonight or will it be like that in the morning ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

ShaneU wrote: »
    First five people in every Tesco extra store get the game free. First seventy get a free pot noodle. First hundred get a free mountain dew. Game is 42.95

http://www.tesco.com/storelocator/

According to this I can't see any Tesco EXTRA stores in Ireland. Or am I totally missing something??

Edit. FB says there is 13 in Ireland, don't seem to show up on that site :S

EDIT EDIT: http://www.tesco.ie/storeLocator/ this works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Fiddlex wrote: »
    So you are a happy camper right now :P

Ha! For once - Yes!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Lamposts wrote: »
    SOURCE??
    Tesco Ireland Facebook page.
    Seen that too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

€53 in hmv limerick

Jees if I was a guy I'd be at least semi now;) so bloody excited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

gcgirl wrote: »
    Jees if I was a guy I'd be at least semi now;) so bloody excited

Thats kinky in a gay sort of way. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

Not Long for you all to wait now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    How many tesco 24hrs are there in limerick city?

Damn there be alotta questions in this thread

The one at the Coonagh roundabout is 24 hour I think. Couldn't tell ya about any other ones, it's been a while since I've been in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

it's £25 with tesco online here (UK) when you buy either MS points or XBL voucher. I may have a mosey down the road after 12 to get a few groceries and check if they're doing it in store

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Anyone in the Cork area it's 45 quid in Down's Supervalu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

ShaneU wrote: »
    First five people in every Tesco extra store get the game free. First seventy get a free pot noodle. First hundred get a free mountain dew. Game is 42.95

sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Does anyone know if I have not pre ordered this can I still get it at midnight or is it only if pre ordered? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stecervi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

anyone know how much you get for BF3 if u trade in at Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

srumball wrote: »

I think it's like 28 euro.

Anyone heading to smyths in carrickmines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

1: Buy Fifa 12 on release day for 45 euro
    2: Sell Fifa 12 today to game for 49 euro
    3: ???
    4: Profit!

Hahaha, fifa 12 paying for my mw3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i got a text from game saying my MW3 is avaible tomorrow at 9am....but game in the ilac centre says there is a midnight opening??..so what is it?

As I understand it, it was an issue with the centre itself cancelling at the last minute, rather than the store. I'd imagine all the stores with their own entrance are still doing the midnight opening though.

Where do you find your tracking number? I got the email with the invoice but doesn't say tracking number and where do you put the number to track it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Where do you find your tracking number? I got the email with the invoice but doesn't say tracking number and where do you put the number to track it ?

Log into your account. Click on your orders then click on the order no. relating to your order. Then you will see "tracking number click here"

srumball wrote: »
    I got €43.50 yesterday but you have to trade before 12 tonight

Anyone been to a Clare Hall midnight launch before? Should I expect much queuing?

Do people reckon there will be queues in game dundrum? Wasn't going to go (never have before) but am seriously tempted now..might go a few minutes late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheGroch

Just got back from Tesco Wexford. Already a que about 8 or 9 deep. Free games out the window, but fingers crossed for that pot noodle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

HMV €53
    Gamestop €55
    Tesco €43
    Anyone know what its going to be in GAME ?

Log into your account. Click on your orders then click on the order no. relating to your order. Then you will see "tracking number click here"

Thanks for that but I didn't make an account when I bought it, I told the GameStop people that and they told me I would get the tracking info in the email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Will Tesco have it got €43 in the morning or is it just tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wavyprovo

Im very upset and peeved at the moment, I preordered well over a month ago. And have not received a dispatch email,
    I will be cancelling my order and buying in store. considering I paid extra to have arrive on release day Im not happy

I've been looking forward to this launch for almost 2 years as I missed the alunch of MW2 and did'nt get to enjoy that initial curiosty with all my freinds.

Its a shame cause It really brought us closer together. I probably will never pre order with them again.

Enjoy your games guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

dorgasm wrote: »
    Already paid €3 with a pre order in Gamestop, now I find out that they will be charging €60 for the game! That's crazy, they're surely the most expensive retailer for this years COD release? I'd nearly just give up my €3 and buy it in Tesco...

exactly what im doing :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

HMV Cork open at 12 tonight anyone?!! Want to have confirmation before I head in. The coonts wouldn't answer my phone call earlier when they were open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

AdamD wrote: »
    1: Buy Fifa 12 on release day for 45 euro
    2: Sell Fifa 12 today to game for 49 euro
    3: ???
    4: Profit!

Hahaha, fifa 12 paying for my mw3

Will you get that for Fifa? They were doing a thing that new releases like FIFA can get traded in and you get a new game for a euro. But MW3 was an exception, I was told I'd only get half price for it. That was game on dawson street.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Will you get that for Fifa? They were doing a thing that new releases like FIFA can get traded in and you get a new game for a euro. But MW3 was an exception, I was told I'd only get half price for it. That was game on dawson street.

Already got it in game in dundrum. Was asked when trading in was I getting mw3, said yes and she gave me 49 euro credit for the game. Looks to me like mw3 will be 50 then going off what you said.

does anyone know if artane is doin midnight launch i rang them twice already and they said yes but on Facebook they said no they were not :confused: i live in Marino so it be a bus up and walk home but want to be sure its going to be worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

wavyprovo wrote: »
    Im very upset and peeved at the moment, I preordered well over a month ago. And have not received a dispatch email,
    I will be cancelling my order and buying in store. considering I paid extra to have arrive on release day Im not happy

I've been looking forward to this launch for almost 2 years as I missed the alunch of MW2 and did'nt get to enjoy that initial curiosty with all my freinds.

Its a shame cause It really brought us closer together. I probably will never pre order with them again.

Enjoy your games guys:D
    it's not release day yet, chill out. Sometimes they don't send emails until the game is already shipped, I got Fifa before they sent the email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,984 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

spider_pig wrote: »
    does anyone know if artane is doin midnight launch i rang them twice already and they said yes but on Facebook they said no they were not :confused: i live in Marino so it be a bus up and walk home but want to be sure its going to be worth it

They are but they don't have the free stuff

Is this xtra vision in Artane? Or Tesco? And is this a definite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Anyone know if the Tesco in the Merrion Centre will be open for it?

her comment stated that they were not included any of the midnight launch at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Anyone been to a Clare Hall midnight launch before? Should I expect much queuing?
    yeah was over there for mw2 &black ops,yeah queue's can be long especially that there's a game store aswell which the queue does be longer/slower,im only in from work but driving past i could easily see the queue from the road

delw wrote: »
    yeah was over there for mw2 &black ops,yeah queue's can be long especially that there's a game store aswell which the queue does be longer/slower,im only in from work but driving past i could easily see the queue from the road

Jaysus what the fook. I'll be writing an essay for the next hour so I can't start queuing sadly :(

Lads giz a reply RE: Artane if anyone is in the know :)

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Jaysus what the fook. I'll be writing an essay for the next hour so I can't start queuing sadly :(

Lads giz a reply RE: Artane if anyone is in the know :)

according to the store they are but facebook saying different 390496_10150457661806081_689576080_10702057_2006790230_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27 DannySparks

not the biggest mw/black ops fan but i must say ive have got caught up in all the hype..
    reminds of the day out downing guiness on arthers day..

anyway midnight launch at xtravison tallaght going head around and pick it up..
    any idea how much it is there?

• Advertisement

according to the store they are but facebook saying different 390496_10150457661806081_689576080_10702057_2006790230_n.jpg

She corrected to say that it will be open but not giving away free copies (I think)

Can anyone who has facebook ask if the Merrion store will be open?

She corrected to say that it will be open but not giving away free copies (I think)

Can anyone who has facebook ask if the Merrion store will be open?

just checked there no correction there i asked first and she said no then i thought she meant i was asking about the free offer so asked again and another no

just checked there no correction there i asked first and she said no then i thought she meant i was asking about the free offer so asked again and another no

Thought I saw her say it was open, must have misread sorry

Tesco Ireland Hi Ronan,
    The Artaine Castle store is not offering the midnight launch but Kilbarrack is :-)
    Jade-Customer Care

Right so Clare Hall and a queue is the best I can hope for :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement