Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Smiley Dave

anyone know if its selling in tesco,castleknock ?

Yea I got mine there for 42.95. They sell it at the small counter on the left when you walk in

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So Harvey Norman aren't selling it on the cheap like they have done every other year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SteveeyXD

Just going to Tesco in Lucan to see if they have any left, ill post back with results later! Wish me luck!!

Can someone just edit a sticky in the OP with a list of locations and prices?

Sifting through twenty pages of noise was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

I live in the Dún Laoghaire area and I can confirm that Tesco in Bloomfields Shopping Centre & the 24 hour Tesco in Ballybrack don't have it in stock at the moment.

Xtravision, Argos & Gamestop all have it but I'll be damned if I'm forking out €55 for it when it's only €42.99 in Tesco (as petty as that might sound)

• Advertisement

Raekwon wrote: »
    I live in the Dún Laoghaire area and I can confirm that Tesco in Bloomfields Shopping Centre & the 24 hour Tesco in Ballybrack don't have it in stock at the moment.

Xtravision, Argos & Gamestop all have it but I'll be damned if I'm forking out €55 for it when it's only €42.99 in Tesco (as petty as that might sound)

Doesn't sound petty, considering the lack of innovation in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Raekwon wrote: »
    I checked in there yesterday and couldn't see any games on sale

Hi I got it there Wednesday evening, you have to ask for it at the till as they keep it behind the counter. Its the only game their selling afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got it in Tesco Lucan yesterday for 43 quid. They don't have any on the shelves, you have to ask for it on the customer service counter.

I rang Harvey Norman in Swords this evening.....48 quid he said.
    Goodbye I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

I have a pre-order for gamestop in st stephens green for the Hardened edition of mw3 for xbox 360.

I have already paid 15 euro deposit, Another 85 is owned for the game.

The game is still there waiting for me, So anyone who wants this please reply here.

Mods, If this is against the rules, I apologise, I have already gotten my hardened edition and don't need another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

It's still not available is Tesco on PS3 but the price on the shelf now states that it's gone up to €49.99 from €42.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Now that its been out a few weeks anyone know where would be the best to pick it up on the cheap? I presume if I buy second hand I can still play online?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Now that its been out a few weeks anyone know where would be the best to pick it up on the cheap? I presume if I buy second hand I can still play online?[/QUOTE]

yes!

Advertisement