Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Nice one heli, could not find a video for it anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Nice one heli, could not find a video for it anywhere!

maybe u should watch it before thanking me :D

Maybe I shouldnt watch it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

I Guess he doesnt like it. But like anything its down to personal choice. Im quite liking it for now

Hehe, todds a prick, was hoping the angle grinder would kick back and cut his nuts off :-) It actually worked pretty well with the stock coil but kinda got wobbley and then started shorting out.
    Not looking foward to rebuilding it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

That Todd is a bit of a muppet alright. Not too sure if he's got any nuts myself but I feel your sentiment.

I was hoping this terminator yoke would be my poor mans answer to the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

It works quite well on the AGR as well which is what Im using
    Shouldnt be too bad to build. the dome part in the middle comes apart which maybe your problem, maybe its come loose and not clamping the wire.

Kinda sorry now I didnt get another a7, although the terminator does work well....if you can get it working.
    Yeah, the dome part was unscrewing when I was adjusting the juice control. Ill try it in the agr next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jaysus, poor Todd, what'd he ever do?

.....he put out a video about a product AFTER I bought it!!! Thats what, feckin cheek of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Kinda sorry now I didnt get another a7, although the terminator does work well....if you can get it working.
    Yeah, the dome part was unscrewing when I was adjusting the juice control. Ill try it in the agr next.

I notice that you don't use the spheroid much Chromium? I've used nothing else for the last couple of months since I got mine.

if u ever want rid of that smelly spheriod drop me a pm :)

I use the spheroid at home, Im afraid to take it out of the house :-) I have a terrible habbit of dropping things, on average I probably send my pv flying at least once a day while working etc. These days I just carry a 1000mah ego c and a7oid coiled at 1.2ohms :-) , an extra battery and juice. I generally use the spheroid on the paps cause it looks cool :-D

if u ever want rid of that smelly spheriod drop me a pm :)

Heh heh......from my cold dead hands.....

Takes a while to get the hang of it but its worth it...

I use the spheroid at home, Im afraid to take it out of the house :-) I have a terrible habbit of dropping things, on average I probably send my pv flying at least once a day while working etc. These days I just carry a 1000mah ego c and a7oid coiled at 1.2ohms :-) , an extra battery and juice. I generally use the spheroid on the paps cause it looks cool :-D

I use an mvp some of the time but find a 1300 spinner handier for pocket use. The mvp is fantastic but a little bit bulky for pocket use.

Half looking for a piccolo but just can't see the value in terms of cost vs the pain of dropping voltage.....been vv for too long now I think to go mechanical. Battery life is a bit too low as well. The mvp is outstanding for battery life actually and just stuck it into a USB now and again to top up. It's solved all battery life issue really. Only used 650 Twists prior to that.

Today I got 2 1000mah kanger batteries. I actually prefer them to the joyetech ones. They have a nicer button, seem more robust and they are 3.7v. They are the same length as a 650 twist, and oh yeah...they only cost 12euro!!
    I would like the vv option but the way I see it is if I get the ohms right, I get a nice consistent vape in a small package.
    And yeah, voltage drop is a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Today I got 2 1000mah kanger batteries. I actually prefer them to the joyetech ones. They have a nicer button, seem more robust and they are 3.7v. They are the same length as a 650 twist, and oh yeah...they only cost 12euro!!
    I would like the vv option but the way I see it is if I get the ohms right, I get a nice consistent vape in a small package.

Link?

In relation to Joyetech, I've a Vision Spinner 1300mAh and its only a little bit longer than a 650mAh Twist. Little bit wider than the Twist but that's actually better. They're expensive though at about 28 euro I think.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Link?

Vaperus

In relation to Joyetech, I've a Vision Spinner 1300mAh and its only a little bit longer than a 650mAh Twist. Little bit wider than the Twist but that's actually better. They're expensive though at about 28 euro I think.

Yeah I know the spinner is from vision but never realised they were that short. They must look pretty sweet with the spheroid. When you say wider, are they the same width as the spheroid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Email there from KM Mods, they seem to have the Minos V2 and Mini Minos in stock, at 60 euro, they're nice looking box mods for anyone who might have been thinking of getting one.

DSC_0772-300x300.jpg

Yeah I know the spinner is from vision but never realised they were that short. They must look pretty sweet with the spheroid. When you say wider, are they the same width as the spheroid?

Yep.

Vaping Ireland
    A new place for, links, opinions, reviews and discussion
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/344151152355247/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Have to get a new vaper so looking at my options

Had eGo-T titan before and it was fine. Battery lasted me just about a day and having the spare one was great.

Only thing I didn't like was that the atomiser would go very quick (week or two) and the vape would taste would be horrible.

Is be willing to spend Max 100 for a kit and it has to be an easy simple no messing around one with parts easily available

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

has anyone got an AGI dripper/tank? can you use silica in tank mode easily enough or does it absolutely have to be mesh/rope? any other tips/quirks from your experiences with it?

Theres a new vamo v3 out now. Its got an OLED screen and is ribbed for her pleasure ;-) Looks a bit naff imo.

Have to get a new vaper so looking at my options

Had eGo-T titan before and it was fine. Battery lasted me just about a day and having the spare one was great.

Only thing I didn't like was that the atomiser would go very quick (week or two) and the vape would taste would be horrible.

Is be willing to spend Max 100 for a kit and it has to be an easy simple no messing around one with parts easily available

Cheers

http://www.smoktech.com/goods.aspx?GoodsID=10138

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Theres a new vamo v3 out now. Its got an OLED screen and is ribbed for her pleasure ;-) Looks a bit naff imo.

I get enough of a slagging in work as it is...they would have a field day with the look of that !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

When people talk about the eGo kit, is that the Apollo one?

I was thinking of getting it from Apollocigs UK, is it any good, or is there a better low cost alternative?

• Advertisement

When people talk about the eGo kit, is that the Apollo one?

I was thinking of getting it from Apollocigs UK, is it any good, or is there a better low cost alternative?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iVFSk5fW7bo

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1817.htm

http://www.vaperus.ie/55-starter-vaping-kits

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/6-electronic-cigarettes-starter-kits

Advertisement