Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Yeah, I think I do have an empty 5ml bottle knocking around, I'll pop it in the post to you with enough stamps to cover the return postage.
    Your so good to offer me a sample, really appreciate it dude! QUOTE]
    Forgot about you Fuddy.
    Am enjoying the GVC, but TBH I dont find it any better than ESI's VC in fact cant really tell which one is which ony for the fact I bought GVC at 18mg and notice a slight bigger TH.
    Maybe their using near enough the same recipe?.
    Any way pm your address and I'll send you on a sample before it's all gone, not much left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know anything about lavatubes? Mentioned aaaaaages ago mine was messing up giveing a reading of 0.0v when i had a dripper with a brand new head on it. Thought it was flooded so let it dry out for a while. Have and ego adapter which i put T3's on so i tried that last week and got mixed results. when screwed on securely it gave 0.0v, when i twiddled it and let it go loose a bit it drastically changed everytime i pressed the power button to see what it was reading. going from 9.9 all the way down to 0.0. Mental really.

Possibly what cause it is the centre post is slightly off angle. not noticable until you put something on it and it leans. few millimetres really but i think it was gouging into the bottom of the centre post. Quite possibly completly screwed but if anyone has experienced something like this and fixed it or knows how to fix it that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

RE-Lavatube problems...
    its very likely that the rubber isolator in the 510 connection is damaged from wear and tear...
    lift up centre pin and you should see attached wire/de-solder the centre pin and lift out the rubber isolator..you can find a centre post isolator in a lot of the AGA genisis atomisers spares bags...
    fit the new isolator down into the hole in the 510,and re-solder the centre pin-then push it back down into place..

it worked for me about six months ago untill i ran into seroius probs with the unit and its been in the box of spares ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

I got myself a mini provari and holy crap I love it! I have a standard one that I got second hand and I know there is no difference in performance but I just love the mini. Now I would like to see them make blue and red ones. :-)
    Well worth saving for in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Set up two of my friends during the week and my sister today,, actually feel quite proud:o,to get them of the filthy,dirty, smelly(words can't describe how much I hate cigarettes)anyway,,vaping now about 2 months,and feeling the benefits of not smoking:-) :) :-) got lots of e-gos online from China,,selling them to my friends for little money....... BTW .. www.electronic-cigarette.ie ,,,will not be beaten on price and quality for e-juice,, I recommend them whole heartidly (through trial and error) oh and free shipping in Ireland, I know you will save them in your favourites :-) anyway just a quick word to all you,,eh 'professional VAPOURERS' <<cool word.any chance you could maybe share (once again) any of your knowledge to us novices,, as I think vapors are only really starting to take off BIG STYLE now!! Thank You.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Does anyone know where i can find mouthpiece covers for an ecig? Lost mine and since i don't bother putting my ecig into a case, i usually end up with tobacco inside the mouthpiece.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Tobacco????
    The condom of a carto fits over some mouthpieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Does anyone know where i can find mouthpiece covers for an ecig? Lost mine and since i don't bother putting my ecig into a case, i usually end up with tobacco inside the mouthpiece.

LOL at the tobacco in the ecig, I got that happening for about 6 months after switching. Amazing how much tobacco is in your pockets after being a smoker.
    BTW do you mean driptips? Their easy get but a carto condom fits over one if you want to keep it covered. Get some pipe cleaners to poke out 'bits' and the juice that condenses in the tip sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

I have way too many handbags, and the tobacco always finds its way.xD

Got a few condoms with my cartos alright but they're a little to large for my tip. I like them to just cover the top of it

And whoever decided to nickname them condoms need a smack! I feel like a total dirty girl atm xD

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Good girls always have condoms in their purse :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The eGo-W come in pen style actually. Snap on lid and clip and all. They look like a fat pen if using an eGo battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know about the ESI collection ordering process? will your goods stay in "processing" until you collect them? Didnt pick them up yesterday as it was bank holiday and i imagine they wouldnt want to be annoyed by someone so today i plan on it. maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

As far as I remember you should get an email saying they're ready for collection. You could always give them a call or send an email to ask when you can collect, just in case they're not around or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

ardle1 wrote: »
    www.electronic-cigarette.ie ,,,will not be beaten on price and quality for e-juice

I did order stuff from there once and they got it wrong. also have found that everything they sell can be gotten cheaper elsewhere.
    I couldn't be bothered to argue with them though so never bothered to try to fix the order.
    The listings are scarily inaccurate and confused though so I just steer clear of them now. eg they have a listing at the moment with the pic of an iClear30 and the following description:
    Vision vivi nova ego CE6 clearomizer

Boge CE6 (ViVi Nova)Clearomizer|Cartomizer has big capacity, colorful&transparent body with ML mark that become the hottest and the most popular this year. Especially in Europe and America,like UK,US,France,German and so on.Almost everyone owns it. Boge CE6 Clearomizer is worthy to you choice.It will makes you enjoy the fun of electronic cigarette.

They also link to a fake Dekang website in the dekang section.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

www.electronic-cigarette.ie is sea-stone, they've gotten some extremely bad reviews on here.

Drachnien wrote: »
    I did order stuff from there once and they got it wrong. also have found that everything they sell can be gotten cheaper elsewhere.
    I couldn't be bothered to argue with them though so never bothered to try to fix the order.
    The listings are scarily inaccurate and confused though so I just steer clear of them now. eg they have a listing at the moment with the pic of an iClear30 and the following description:
    Vision vivi nova ego CE6 clearomizer

Boge CE6 (ViVi Nova)Clearomizer|Cartomizer has big capacity, colorful&transparent body with ML mark that become the hottest and the most popular this year. Especially in Europe and America,like UK,US,France,German and so on.Almost everyone owns it. Boge CE6 Clearomizer is worthy to you choice.It will makes you enjoy the fun of electronic cigarette.

They also link to a fake Dekang website in the dekang section.

Well to be honest I have only purchased juice and a few CE-4 Clearomizers.. Can't imagine they'd be beaten on cost,and with free shipping,just thought I couldn't go wrong!!! How do you know that Dekang web shop is fake? Bit worrying....

How do you know that Dekang web shop is fake? Bit worrying....
    I asked Dekang. they confirmed they have NO .ie domain so I looked into it.
    domain: dekang.ie
    descr: Piotr Merstein
    descr: Sole Trader
    descr: Discretionary Name

funny thing is the real Dekang site actually lists them as a dealer so I don't know why there using a fake site.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Doesn't mean its a fake site
    To get a .ie domain it quite difficult you have to give a reason for why you should be able to use that name
    The owner that you have said is a Dekang dealer listed on the Dekang site was able the persuade the commission that he can use that domain name, probably because he supplies that product. Just because Dekang dont own it doesnt make it a Fake site unless he is claiming to be Dekang themselves.

Take a look at the site. It's claiming to be dekang biotech, also yndekang.com confirmed to me that it's not an official site and they have gien no permission for it.

I will admit it's possible that the person at yndekang.com who responded to me simply doesn't know about it being authorized but i'd find it strange that they would allow someone to set up a site with the appearance of being an official company site and only list that one vendor as the only option for online shopping.

Vaperus wrote: »
    Doesn't mean its a fake site
    To get a .ie domain it quite difficult you have to give a reason for why you should be able to use that name
    The owner that you have said is a Dekang dealer listed on the Dekang site was able the persuade the commission that he can use that domain name, probably because he supplies that product. Just because Dekang dont own it doesnt make it a Fake site unless he is claiming to be Dekang themselves.
    Drachnien wrote: »
    Take a look at the site. It's claiming to be dekang biotech, also yndekang.com confirmed to me that it's not an official site and they have gien no permission for it.

I will admit it's possible that the person at yndekang.com who responded to me simply doesn't know about it being authorized but i'd find it strange that they would allow someone to set up a site with the appearance of being an official company site and only list that one vendor as the only option for online shopping.

Thought something along those lines,,,someone made a boo boo,,, I've seen a lot of fake merchandise over the years,and to be honest the bottling alone on the Dekang vapor/juice is second to none,,from the box right through to the capping and wrapping (high quality),,as for the juice taste,, 'does exactly what it says on tin'..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Sorry lads didnt know where to post this but does anyone know what length the .2 kanthal wire and wick is that vaperus.ie sells because they dont state on their website,could work out a nice price or an expensive metre :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 toadinhole

damon5 wrote: »
    Sorry lads didnt know where to post this but does anyone know what length the .2 kanthal wire and wick is that vaperus.ie sells because they dont state on their website,could work out a nice price or an expensive metre :)

looks like 10 meters,the listing for nichrome.16 states for 10 meters

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar banned wtf

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...3&postcount=84

any more info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah......a ridiculous ban too I might add. The details are mentioned elsewhere in here somewhere.

He's kinda the glue that keeps this forum going strong I think. He's missed around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

He's the mint in my mint-choc ice-cream, the green in my Pluid...the airhole facing directly toward my coil...

...he's the Ethyl Maltol to my bitter wizard and life just hasn't been the same without him...

Let's have a wake!

I knew it was quiet around here, I now know why!

jamie72 wrote: »
    www.electronic-cigarette.ie is sea-stone, they've gotten some extremely bad reviews on here.

Well I for one wont be giving them a bad review,,maybe they have had some bad reviews,I dont know (please dont make me go through the 90+ pages on this thread)I would really put it down to 'teething problems'trying to hastily move in to a very rapidly moving hugely expanding market,(which I think will eventually be worth eh Billions yes BILLIONS)they can surely be forgiven for that!! anyway I've had no problem with them what so ever...
    and at the risk of sounding like a 'silent' partner in www.electronic-cigarette.ie I would GIVE THEM ANOTHER GO. And unless you can show me a better alternative with free shipping in the Republic of Ireland, I'll stick with them for now.

Well I for one wont be giving them a bad review,,maybe they have had some bad reviews,I dont know (please dont make me go through the 90+ pages on this thread)I would really put it down to 'teething problems'trying to hastily move in to a very rapidly moving hugely expanding market,(which I think will eventually be worth eh Billions yes BILLIONS)they can surely be forgiven for that!! anyway I've had no problem with them what so ever...
    and at the risk of sounding like a 'silent' partner in www.electronic-cigarette.ie I would GIVE THEM ANOTHER GO. And unless you can show me a better alternative with free shipping in the Republic of Ireland, I'll stick with them for now.

Could u recommend some other vendors, or do u only buy from one?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

toadinhole wrote: »
    looks like 10 meters,the listing for nichrome.16 states for 10 meters

Cheers,seen the kanthal twice that price for 5 metres so for 10 would be alright..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

e-smokeireland.eu is a trump card to any of these questions.

Some of the sea-stone reviews where absoloutly vile. Customer service is important to me and sea stone seem to have the notion that once they have your money, you're on your own. e-smokeireland.eu is much cheaper and very friendly.

No, I won't give them another go. Actually telling a customer they broke an ego battery and it wasn't their own fault is terrible. Ego batteries are known to have iffy buttons and if it arrived on the day and didn't work, they should have replaced it. (this paragraph is from another thread about sea-stone)

Advertisement