Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Was wondering had anyone any experience with the SLB eGo-V V2 Mega battery?Or maybe heard anything about it?

SLB-EGO-V2-2.jpg

Its a USB Passthrough with adjustable 3.0-6.0v

Kinda like the idea of the Passthrough as it would be handy while being on the laptop/PC.

Link? I'm fed up not knowing how much battery I have left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

jamie72 wrote: »
    Link? I'm fed up not knowing how much battery I have left.

TBS
    Its feckin huge though, almost as big as a vamo, passthrough is a great feature though.

I buy a lot of cheap stuff from Deal Extreme. Thinking I might chance this for a tenner:

http://dx.com/p/ey1305-0-7-lcd-stainless-steel-smoke-stem-pipe-for-ego-series-electronic-cigarettes-silver-189529

Unfortunately in usual DX manner, they haven't bothered specifying what it actually does, but for a tenner at least I'll have an actual battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

I buy a lot of cheap stuff from Deal Extreme. Thinking I might chance this for a tenner:

http://dx.com/p/ey1305-0-7-lcd-stainless-steel-smoke-stem-pipe-for-ego-series-electronic-cigarettes-silver-189529

Unfortunately in usual DX manner, they haven't bothered specifying what it actually does, but for a tenner at least I'll have an actual battery.

I was gonna say sure try it but to be honest it looks like a pile of shiite,but then who knows,could be a little winner :eek:

Sorry about the link,thought I included it-

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/batteries/252-slb-ego-v-v2-mega-battery.html

Thirty quid after delivery compared to ten euro....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The one from DX looks like it might just be a puff-counter/battery gauge.
    No voltage buttons to be seen... No mention of VV at all.

It's the battery gauge I'm after, VV doesn't matter to me when I'm on T2s and cigarillos.

Go for it son!!!-btw,steeped my Cigarrillos for 4 days and its really nice now.The Puros is the dogs boobies-i'm loving it :D
    sorry for going off topic.

I got a free 30ml bottle of Puros from ESI (best ****ing shop on the planet). However, I don't agree with you. Way too strong. Might be nice in carts where the flavour and throathit can be muted, but not in a T2. I actually managed to numb my Esophagus and close my throat until the throathit wore off (around 2 seconds).

I can see the point behind puros, it's supposed to be a more severe cigarillos. However the cigarillos us just a nicer all round vape. I don't know if I want to sell this stuff, or keep it and order a few carts for stealth vapes.

Free bottle? WTF!!! Here we go again!!! ;-) :-D

• Advertisement

Yeah I can see were you're coming from but you're wrong!! :)

Nah,its all subjective dude.I really like both but can see how some would find the Puros too strong.I drip both and have the cigarrillos in a s/r Boge which is alrightish.Hang on to the Puros for now as it might be one of those you go back to.Have you made up your mind about the stem pipe thingamabob?

Yeah I can see were you're coming from but you're wrong!! :)
    Seconded.
    Nah,its all subjective dude.
    Not seconded.

Puros is all of the heavens' nectar.

And here was me thinking I was getting a sweet deal by not having to pay the difference on an exchanged item.Will the mocking ever cease :(

I've a load of spare bottles here, I could put 10ml of the puros in one of them and swap the rest for some cigarillos if anyone is interested?

grindle wrote: »
    Puros is all of the heavens' nectar.

It really is.Its become the most enjoyable vape for me.Its a real mans vape Grindle,hence jamies issue with it :D

I've a load of spare bottles here, I could put 10ml of the puros in one of them and swap the rest for some cigarillos if anyone is interested?

Cheers but I've a couple of months supply here :D

This puros is really feckin growing on me.

Vapes better if you lie in a bath filled with it!*

*lol, April Fools, now you're dead!

It's wonderful shtuff, to be sure to be sure.

This puros is really feckin growing on me.

:D

Wow, 20% discount at TBS on everything!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Damn it........was just about to post that I couldn't see that anywhere on the site.....what a fool I am....

No, you have to enter the discount code.....discount code is ',GOTCHA' :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Sufferin jaysus, Just over a bad dose of the flu, havent vaped in a week and a half. Just popped some blathnaid into a tank and vaped on it and my love for it started all over again :D

God i love vaping!

Anybody tried out the rsst yet? Would love to hear how it compares to the aga t+ or aga t2 because I cant decide between them.
    Liking the look of the rsst tbh. Their sold out(which should be a good sign) but I think they will be back in stock soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Anybody tried out the rsst yet? Would love to hear how it compares to the aga t+ or aga t2 because I cant decide between them.
    Liking the look of the rsst tbh. Their sold out(which should be a good sign) but I think they will be back in stock soon.

Performance wise it holds the slight advantage of isolating the wick, which reduces the chances of hotspots. It was easy to setup so seems to work but only done it once.
    Looks far nicer than the aga, but that's a matter of opinion so make your own decision there.
    It's much lighter than the aga; I prefer this others may not.:)

Thanks heli, thats made my mind up ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

yxLoREjl.jpgurVAICgl.jpg

I was looking for another use for my Vivi, I have really gone off silica since getting a bit of mesh. So made a half carbonized SS wick, to put inside the STV Nova

.20 Kanthal, was 2 ohms, then i filled it with Vapefest Eire Jiuce and its 2.3Ohms now.

Quite tasty, my plan was to see if only burning the necessary amount of Mesh (the bit which is in contact with the coil) makes any difference to the wick draw on the liquid. Seems pretty good now but I have just filled it. Might be a different story tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Flying for the first time since I started vaping, and my luggage will be carry on. Will I be ok with a vial of unmarked ejuice?

As long as it's under 100ml and in the clear plastic bag, yup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

grindle wrote: »
    As long as it's under 100ml and in the clear plastic bag, yup.

Sweet, its only 10mls of El Toro, but I have to carry it in a clear bottle.

Advertisement