Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I notice Aspire have a new Nautilus 2S tank.

Wonder if the leaking issue is solved.

https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-tanks/nautilus/nautilus542.html

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Anybody picked up the Goon 25mm yet? What type of builds are you putting in it? How are you finding it? Personally I'm not a massive fan of the new top cap incert, it's far too loose for my liking. Overall I'm finding it crazy airy even with one of the air holes closed. The build I'm using may be a bit small for the amount of air as the flavor isn't close to the 24mm with the same coils/cotton/juice. Anyway, interested to here others thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I must be one of the lucky ones,never had a leak on any of my Nautilus's,the new one does say leak proof when filling,the sliding action of the top cap should prevent vacuum from building up & causing leaks.

I always DL my Nautilus's by drawing in more air from outside of the tank,that new extra wide airflow will be ideal for me & also the new .4 BVC coil that comes with it.

It seems that Aspire have updated the Nautilus to satisfy my vaping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Whirl_wolle

I liked my Nautilus tanks when I had them but they gave me.so much trouble with leakage and getting stuck for refilling. Looking at this, it looks like it's a proper top refill. So that's one issue I used to have eliminated. I think, I would be very slow.to try this one out though.

Never heard of them,PayPal will wake them up,good luck...

Got things sorted with PayPal. Very poor form from the shop I ordered from with no communication from them. PayPal eventually refunded me.

• Advertisement

I'm off the cigarettes since August. I was see sawing between the e cigarette and cigarettes sine September of 2017, so for a year until I decided - no more cigarettes.

My day was a pack of sh1t. If I was anywhere near a shop, I swear I would have gone in for a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. I would have gone to the pub too. I'm painting myself in a bad light here and like an alcoholic. I'm a social drinker. Once in a while. Once every few months. I know my limits and know when to stop. I swear I would have gone to the pub too.

If the moon was out I would have walked the two mile walk. That was the only thing to stop me in the end from getting a pack of cigarettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Anybody picked up the Goon 25mm yet? What type of builds are you putting in it? How are you finding it? Personally I'm not a massive fan of the new top cap incert, it's far too loose for my liking. Overall I'm finding it crazy airy even with one of the air holes closed. The build I'm using may be a bit small for the amount of air as the flavor isn't close to the 24mm with the same coils/cotton/juice. Anyway, interested to here others thoughts.

I didn't even know they'd a 25mm out. Do you mind me asking where you picked it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

conjon wrote: »
    I didn't even know they'd a 25mm out. Do you mind me asking where you picked it up?

One of the UK sites, think Evolution Vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 shane122

Hi
    Looking to buy dna mod. There is 2 that I can easily buy in Ireland, the lost vape mirage and lost vape skar. The marige has a newer 75 chip inside but have seen people having issues with the battery clousure . The skar is an older model but was wondering if it is a better build quality. Any advise would be helpful or any other suggestions, not looking to spend to much.
    Thanks

shane122 wrote: »
    Hi
    Looking to buy dna mod. There is 2 that I can easily buy in Ireland, the lost fog mirage and last fog skar. The marige has a newer 75 chip inside but have seen people having issues with the battery clousure . The skar is an older model but was wondering if it is a better build quality. Any advise would be helpful or any other suggestions, not looking to spend to much.
    Thanks

If you don't mind the wait, cigabuy have the lost vape range on sale...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Has anyone here any experience with the Nautilus 2 AIO pod? I had a Breeze 2, lost was that somewhere over the past week and was wondering whether to replace it like for like or to get the Nautilus.

I had a Nautilus 2 tank before but it was a bit leaky and annoying to refill. Aside from that though it was a tasty vape.
    I liked the Breeze, and since I got it for €18 on sale it was even sweeter. I'm just sorry I didn't get a few.

Has anyone here any experience with the Nautilus 2 AIO pod? I had a Breeze 2, lost was that somewhere over the past week and was wondering whether to replace it like for like or to get the Nautilus.

I had a Nautilus 2 tank before but it was a bit leaky and annoying to refill. Aside from that though it was a tasty vape.
    I liked the Breeze, and since I got it for €18 on sale it was even sweeter. I'm just sorry I didn't get a few.

Have it about 3 weeks now and it's a handy little thing. The main difference to the breeze is that the nautilus has a plastic frame. It's tiny and very light. I picked up for 20 odd on cigabuy. I've had no issues with leaks. I'm pretty sure suck my mod has a YouTube video comparing them.

Just to add it vapes @ 12w, which is exactly what I vape at with the 1.8o coils...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Cheers conjon, might see if there's a bricks and mortar seller in Dublin. I'll probably only lose it in a couple of weeks anyway.

Xmas2018 gets 15% off fasttech till Dec 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Apologies if this is in the incorrect thread.

I recently upgraded my tank and mod - got the mvp4 and a nautilus x.

Mvp is going great so far, just the one problem with the tank.
    The drip tip is so short on it, it is burning my lips with any drag over 2 seconds.
    I have other nautilus tanks and tried the drip tip from those but it is a different fitting.
    Have tried looking online but not found any solutions. Currently using one of those rubbery bits that you pop over a drip tip in a shop to try flavours.

Would anybody have recommendations on a new drip tip for the X?
    What fitting (510,910 etc) should I be looking for?

TIA
    Sween

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Smacs89 wrote: »
    Apologies if this is in the incorrect thread.

I recently upgraded my tank and mod - got the mvp4 and a nautilus x.

Mvp is going great so far, just the one problem with the tank.
    The drip tip is so short on it, it is burning my lips with any drag over 2 seconds.
    I have other nautilus tanks and tried the drip tip from those but it is a different fitting.
    Have tried looking online but not found any solutions. Currently using one of those rubbery bits that you pop over a drip tip in a shop to try flavours.

Would anybody have recommendations on a new drip tip for the X?
    What fitting (510,910 etc) should I be looking for?

TIA
    Sween

Here's one available in Ireland

https://www.ezsmoke.ie/drip-tips-c-5586/1197-drip-tip-aspire-pockex-nautilus-x.html

And a bigger selection from China

https://www.fasttech.com/search?Nautilus%20X%20Drip%20Tip

Thanks for the links.
    The one from ezsmoke looks to be the same size as the one that comes with the tank.
    Looking to pick one up if possible in a B&M or online with a couple of days delivery.
    Do you know what the style or fit is called by any chance?

Smacs89 wrote:
    Thanks for the links. The one from ezsmoke looks to be the same size as the one that comes with the tank. Looking to pick one up if possible in a B&M or online with a couple of days delivery. Do you know what the style or fit is called by any chance?

I'd imagine that a Nautilus tank would take any 510 drip tip, it's probably a bit late for an online order to get to you before Christmas,do you have a B&M near you?

I'd imagine that a Nautilus tank would take any 510 drip tip, it's probably a bit late for an online order to get to you before Christmas,do you have a B&M near you?

Called into 3 B&M's today, no joy in any of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Drop in to a B+M shop that has testers buy a bottle of whatever you fancy ask if you can grab a couple of the hygiene tips that should solve the issue at leasr until you source a longer tip.

Smacs89 wrote: »

Nice find & excellent feedback about the tip,this will help many vapors suffering with the burny lips.
    I DL the pockex,so my vape is always cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭Glebee

Lost my backup nautilus mini, any recommendations for an alternative or should i just stick with another mini?

Glebee wrote: »
    Lost my backup nautilus mini, any recommendations for an alternative or should i just stick with another mini?

I'm using the Nautilus2,just the same vape as the mini & can also give you a restricted DL
    or...
    Try something different,I'm also using the Breeze2,a great MTL & also a restricted DL,the battery would last you all day & easy to fill.

I've started to use the Innokin Pocket Mod,an incredible MTL vape,check it out on Youtube...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I got a Smok Novo. Cool little thing, bit airy for mtl but not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I got the Smok Species for Christmas which will replace my old Alien [which has duct tape on to keep the door shut]. It's a nice little mod, very simple, looks good, has touch screen for adjustments, very solid battery door [unlike most other Smok devices I've owned] but the tank is crap. Both coils that came with are leaking like crazy, I am going to change all the o-rings today to see if that's part of the issue but I can't see any tears or loose o-rings or anything around the tank itself that could be causing it. Very strange to have both coils pissing out juice. After the initial leaking the tank works fine for a while, if left alone for a bit the leaking continues.

I'd suggest to anyone considering it to just get the mod with a better tank

Just a quick update on the above complaint on the new Smok tank, I have discovered the issue I think - on mine the sliding top cap wasn't fully locking when I closed it, the connection was a little off. With a bit of force I managed to get it locking properly and this stopped the leaking. You shouldn't have to do this of course, and maybe not all of the kit tanks will be as tight as mine was. I would still recommend the mod only and a better tank, but at least I got mine working without leaks - I won't be buying more coils for it. I have a Scion II tank here that is much, much better so will get more coils for that one instead. Or, the new Cleito 120 pro mesh coils, much better and they fit my old Cleito 120 original.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

^I got the Vaporesso Revenger X with the NRG Mini tank recently too, and it has the same problem with the sliding top fill being very stiff and not locking properly. Also has some cross compatibility with the Baby Beast coils. I wonder if they're made in the same factory?

I've been meaning to try the new mesh coils that fit in the regular old Cleito, but even if they're amazing I'll prob stick to the RTA deck in it. Might make an exception if they perform well and last longer than the original Cleito coils.

Phill_M wrote: »
    ^I got the Vaporesso Revenger X with the NRG Mini tank recently too, and it has the same problem with the sliding top fill being very stiff and not locking properly. Also has some cross compatibility with the Baby Beast coils. I wonder if they're made in the same factory?

I've been meaning to try the new mesh coils that fit in the regular old Cleito, but even if they're amazing I'll prob stick to the RTA deck in it. Might make an exception if they perform well and last longer than the original Cleito coils.

It's been fine sine I discovered this, must be something to do with the tank not being airtight so juice just oozes out down through the coil

I've had a couple of the 120 pro mesh coils, they're pretty good but they didn't seem to last very long - just over a week if used regular. I still have a couple of old standard cleito tanks too, both with the TRA deck, |I've not tried any updated coils for them yet. I have the RTA/RBA deck for the 120 too, and I've used it that way for a long time now. Just now and then I'd like to have stock coils in them so I don't have to wick as much, and these days mesh coils are just as good as RTA for flavour I think.

• Advertisement

It's been fine sine I discovered this, must be something to do with the tank not being airtight so juice just oozes out down through the coil

I've had a couple of the 120 pro mesh coils, they're pretty good but they didn't seem to last very long - just over a week if used regular. I still have a couple of old standard cleito tanks too, both with the TRA deck, |I've not tried any updated coils for them yet. I have the RTA/RBA deck for the 120 too, and I've used it that way for a long time now. Just now and then I'd like to have stock coils in them so I don't have to wick as much, and these days mesh coils are just as good as RTA for flavour I think.

I've been using a couple of different stock coil tanks lately even though my past experience with stock coils hasn't been good apart from the Sense Herakles Plus,the 0.4 coil for that tank was one off if not the best coil I've ever used.
    However, I recently got the Uwell Crown 4 and the 0.25 mesh coil is outstanding, flavour is on par with any coil I've used in any rta. A very welcome addition to the arsenal I must admit and have already ordered extra coils for it.

Advertisement