Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AN EVENING WITH RANDY COUTURE IN DUBLIN 13 DEC 2011

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

well seeing as nobody knows what i look like how do you know its not me?

I'd say if he's man enough to square up to couture he's man enough to kick your booty. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Lads,

I was there so I'll get involved.

Yes, the guy squared up to Randy, he wasn't the first to do it and he wasn't the last.

But he got a great laugh from everybody because he was laughing before and after it - I think Randy did too. He seemed like a nice bloke and he enjoyed himself. I much prefer these guys to anybody "too cool for school" to enjoy themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Black Cow

Lads,

I was there so I'll get involved.

Yes, the guy squared up to Randy, he wasn't the first to do it and he wasn't the last.

But he got a great laugh from everybody because he was laughing before and after it - I think Randy did too. He seemed like a nice bloke and he enjoyed himself. I much prefer these guys to anybody "too cool for school" to enjoy themselves.

Facing off is fine if you don't look like you have thalidomide. Someone who goes to the gym doing it wouldn't look as bad, but IMO this guy looks ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Ok i'll jump in here, Black cow the lad in the picture may well be a member-who knows, either way you don't come out looking great when your running someone down for doing something that they may cherish and harmed nobody

he said you made yourself look like a nob and should have worded it better but many people on here felt your comment was close to bullying and im not far off agreeing with them, i'm going to edit Makikomi's post and we can continue this from here-get back on topic and if you have a problem report it like all members have too

ps. Makikomi has been a very good member of this forum and especially since he became mod as he only wants whats best for the forum.

Black cow don't post on this thread again as your derailing it and potentially upsetting a member of the forum(lad in pic) and a lad who caused you no harm.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Black Cow

cowzerp wrote: »
    Ok i'll jump in here, Black cow the lad in the picture may well be a member-who knows, either way you don't come out looking great when your running someone down for doing something that they may cherish and harmed nobody

he said you made yourself look like a nob and should have worded it better but many people on here felt your comment was close to bullying and im not far off agreeing with them, i'm going to edit Makikomi's post and we can continue this from here-get back on topic and if you have a problem report it like all members have too

Black cow don't post on this thread again as your derailing it and potentially upsetting a member of the forum(lad in pic) and a lad who caused you no harm.

Okay sorry.
    ps. Makikomi has been a very good member of this forum and especially since he became mod as he only wants whats best for the forum.

Well that's not what MMAIRELANDFAN said in his PM. Don't suck me into whatever beef him & Makikomi had previous. It wasn't me who had a go at Makikomi - I just asked why he was allowed to call me a knob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Yes its not a good idea to make fun of that guy in the pic. Have you seen the guns on him? They'll get ya

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Black Cow wrote: »
    Okay sorry.

Well that's not what MMAIRELANDFAN said in his PM. Don't suck me into whatever beef him & Makikomi had previous. It wasn't me who had a go at Makikomi - I just asked why he was allowed to call be a knob.

You sucked yourself...oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Well that's not what MMAIRELANDFAN said in his PM. Don't suck me into whatever beef him & Makikomi had previous. It wasn't me who had a go at Makikomi - I just asked why he was allowed to call me a knob.

While it was kinda out of order for MMAIRELANDFAN to say what he said, it's more out of order for you to post his PM on the thread and then tell everyone publically what he said privately to you.

You're hardly showering yourself in glory here.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭The Bored One

Facing off is fine if you don't look like you have thalidomide. Someone who goes to the gym doing it wouldn't look as bad, but IMO this guy looks ridiculous.

Which may entirely be why he's doing it. Its possible to enjoy doing something that looks silly shocking as that might seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Black cow banned for 1 week as he replied to my pm not to post on this thread then proceeded to post here

I told him he would enjoy posting here and was not been picked on and got treated the same as all members but he seems to want conflict, anyway see you next week if you decide to grace us with your presence

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

hey guys, away from the stupid drama, myself & my mates from limerick had a great night there, was surprised to hear it was the largest crowd on his tour, alot of people i know would have gone but just didnt see it advertised anywhere. i was delighted that he also personalised our books and also signed our gloves without any hassle, hopefully this is the start of good things to come as regards to mma in ireland, would like to say thanks to john ferguson for organising this. we dont get to see much mma stars over here so much appreciated:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm going to say one or two things on this thread and whats been posted in it about me.

First off I stand by what I posted yesterday, that Black Cow made himself look like a nob - I never said he was a nob, and I wish my post hadn't been edited.

The contents of the PM which has been posted;
    just got a PM from a poster on here saying: "ignore Makikomi unless you want to get banned. He has one rule for himself & his mates and another for everyone else. He's too dumb to realise when he's wrong or there's a double standard, so he'll just ban you rather than discuss it. You didn't even call anyone a name in that thread, and that guy in the photo isn't even a poster here; so you broke none of the charter rules; yet Makikomi can call you a knob and then ban you for questioning what you did wrong. He's already telling you to shut up & take it on the chin, and you haven't even stepped out of line yet. That's Nazis for you. I think he's a bouncer or something. lol"

I think I've banned one poster from here, for one month - it was subsequently upgraded to permanent by the site's admin after I received a tirade of abusive PM's from that user.

Other than that I can't remember issuing either a warning or infraction to any other user, and I can't find a record of any in the moderators control panel.

If the originator of that PM hadn't been so sly and underhanded about me I would gladly have chatted to the guy about any difficulties he might be having with me and cleared them up in an adult & civilized manner - instead I've to come here to clear this stuff up.

Last, I think Paul was very charitable in only banning Black Cow for one week - for referring to someone as a "thalidomide" I'd have very seriously considered a permanent ban from the forum.

Thats it in relation to this thread and the contents of the PM posted.

When I was appointed a moderator here I said I'd intended on keeping a low profile and I believe I have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MMAIRELANDFAN

For the record i did not PM this poster and he is just lying about that

if i did i would have no reason to have problems with Makikomi as i have had no dealings with him at all

I actually think the pose off was funny and glad the lad enjoyed his experience

Sorry for going off topic but this is not fair tarnishing me like that

Happy Chrimbo to all

Advertisement