Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AN EVENING WITH RANDY COUTURE IN DUBLIN 13 DEC 2011

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭theT

Hey Folks

Just to let you know that those of you who ordered tickets direct from me should receive them early next week, they are going into the post today.

John

Hey John,

I ordered a couple of tickets directly from yourself. Can you confirm if all have be sent out as I still haven't received them.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

theT wrote: »
    Hey John,

I ordered a couple of tickets directly from yourself. Can you confirm if all have be sent out as I still haven't received them.

Thanks

Hi

Your details were forwarded to Premier Tickets. They were posting all of the orders I gave them out last night by recorded mail.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Are tickets from premier tickets.ie still available?. Whats the best way to order tickets?.

Are tickets from premier tickets.ie still available?. Whats the best way to order tickets?.

There are a few left at Premier Tickets, I'm not sure how many though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jordyallen

i have a question if someone could answer please. I am considering going to the evening in liverpool on sunday, but for the normal priced ticket do you meet randy for certain? i cant really afford the other tickets being a student but dont wanna risk buying one if its not a certainty you at least meet him. thanks

• Advertisement

jordyallen wrote: »
    i have a question if someone could answer please. I am considering going to the evening in liverpool on sunday, but for the normal priced ticket do you meet randy for certain? i cant really afford the other tickets being a student but dont wanna risk buying one if its not a certainty you at least meet him. thanks

I can't confirm anything about the other dates on the tour. What I can confirm is that anyone with a ticket to the Dublin event will get to meet him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Reek Guy

Is the title wrong ? Its the 14th is it not ?

Reek Guy wrote: »
    Is the title wrong ? Its the 14th is it not ?

The publisher changed the date a few weeks after the original announcement

Guys just a heads up.

There are 17 tickets left at premiertickets if anybody needs one last minute.

Those who have tickets remember that it will start at bang on 5pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Hi Folks,

Really enjoyed last night - brief right up and a few snaps of the big man here

and a couple of more on our facebook page

Baz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

381286_10150517495059434_567949433_10468749_1058736170_n.jpg

was nice to have him stop off at SBG to say hello as he began his mma career at SBG HQ in Portland

randy5.jpg

“The training at Straight Blast Gym has been instrumental in my preparation for reality fighting in the UFC. Matt’s expertise in stand-up and ground fighting techniques have helped me win the Ultimate Fighting Championships.”

~ Randy Couture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

was nice to have him stop off at SBG to say hello as he began his mma career at SBG HQ in Portland

Are those his shoes on your mat? For shame Couture!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Is that matt thorton? Holy deck he is a giant

Dig randy's denim fighting shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

Is that matt thorton? Holy deck he is a giant

Dig randy's denim fighting shorts

yeah 6' 9" and about 130kgs, fun to roll with...

Hi Folks,

Really enjoyed last night - brief right up and a few snaps of the big man here

and a couple of more on our facebook page

Baz

Cheers Baz

Thanks to everyone who attended. It was the first time I've done something like that and am glad to say while tickets took more time than expected to shift, we did have a sellout in the end. This was the only sellout on the entire tour with most other promoters selling between 80 - 100 tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Black Cow

I really enjoyed it - thanks for organising, John.

The state of this guy though, asking for a face-off. It was cringe-worthy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

LOL that's kind of cool actually :)

Gutted that I missed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Black Cow wrote: »

What's wrong with that? The guy paid his money, is obviously a big fan, i can see no harm at all and it's gonna stay in his memory for a long time.

It's no worse than being unable to resize a picture for a forum ;)

scudzilla wrote: »
    What's wrong with that? The guy paid his money, is obviously a big fan, i can see no harm at all and it's gonna stay in his memory for a long time.

It's no worse than being unable to resize a picture for a forum ;)

I never said he wasn't allowed to do it - I just think he looks stupid. A few people laughed when he did it.

Pic resized just for you. I had linked to the original that John posted - apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

if i went i would have stared him down, and he would have shat himself:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

When I saw the face off pic i thought "Damn, if I had've been there that's what i'd have done"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thats a great photo, fair play ti the dude. He'll probably never get that chance again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Qimon

This was a great night, enjoying his first book, half way through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

You must be far to cool to do something like that. Good on the guy asking for a photo like that. Looks like a good photo to me. Dont think there is any need for the comment to be honest. Bully

00benski wrote: »
    You must be far to cool to do something like that. Good on the guy asking for a photo like that. Looks like a good photo to me. Dont think there is any need for the comment to be honest. Bully

I laugh at people & things that make me laugh. This made me laugh. Not sure why you're getting so touchy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

I laugh at people & things that make me laugh. This made me laugh. Not sure why you're getting so touchy about it.

Because im not a big fan of people making fun of people for no reason, and think its a way bullying which i dislike also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

00benski wrote: »
    Because im not a big fan of people making fun of people for no reason, and think its a way bullying which i dislike also.

Nail on the head.

Black Cow you nade yourself look like bad, accept it. Take it on the chin and roll with it.

Lets leave it at that now please.

Black Cow you nade yourself look like a nob

Aren't you supposed to be a mod? :confused:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055878194
    "1) No personal abuse."

Edit: just got a PM from a poster on here saying: "ignore Ernest Tasty Backdrop unless you want to get banned. He has one rule for himself & his mates and another for everyone else. He's too dumb to realise when he's wrong or there's a double standard, so he'll just ban you rather than discuss it. You didn't even call anyone a name in that thread, and that guy in the photo isn't even a poster here; so you broke none of the charter rules; yet Ernest Tasty Backdrop can call you a knob and then ban you for questioning what you did wrong. He's already telling you to shut up & take it on the chin, and you haven't even stepped out of line yet. That's Nazis for you. I think he's a bouncer or something. lol"

Someones got a bone to pick! WTF??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

popcorn.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

This thread just got so so stupid!

Advertisement