Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I voted against a trade by mistake. Is there anyway to reverse that? I'm some spa.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

I voted against a trade by mistake. Is there anyway to reverse that? I'm some spa.

Haha don't think it matters unless like 50% of the league veto it!

I'm still on the look out for trades if anyones keen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Will buck Allen get credited with a fumble? Surely?

Deco99 wrote: »
    Will buck Allen get credited with a fumble? Surely?

Don't think so, no. Because his team didn't lose the fumble. Just be happy that he's not getting the points for a passing TD :P

Why can't I be doing this well in my other leagues haha? Seems 16 teams is my wheelhouse. Can't wait to be no.1 seed and lose in the first knockout game :D

Great to see everyone fielding full line ups too. Had a quick gander and only one player was started who was on bye, and that was Goff. And the owner had a trade done for a replacement, just didn't come through in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

I deserve everything I've got (a losing record) after losing confidence in Cousins after two 10 point games, and switching him out for the then looking good Trevor Siemian.

gerryfed wrote: »
    Great to see everyone fielding full line ups too. Had a quick gander and only one player was started who was on bye, and that was Goff. And the owner had a trade done for a replacement, just didn't come through in time.

Yeah, it's good to see. Nothing worse than people giving up halfway through the season, ruins the whole thing.

I am rock bottom of the league, getting **** on week in, week out. So I'm gonna go ahead and pat myself on the back for still trying, it's all I got left :D

Yeah, it's good to see. Nothing worse than people giving up halfway through the season, ruins the whole thing.

I am rock bottom of the league, getting **** on week in, week out. So I'm gonna go ahead and pat myself on the back for still trying, it's all I got left :D

Haha it's greatly appreciated brother :) Seen on one of the other pages in leagues higher than this that there was issues with inactive players, such a buzz kill for everyone involved! So it's greatly appreciated.

Loving the trading too, great to see!

I actually won my last game, my first victory since week 2. So it's always worth plodding away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Why can't I be doing this well in my other leagues haha? Seems 16 teams is my wheelhouse. Can't wait to be no.1 seed and lose in the first knockout game :D

why do trades take so long?! :(
    lost by under 3 points as I couldn't field a QB

• Advertisement

McG wrote: »
    why do trades take so long?! :(
    lost by under 3 points as I couldn't field a QB

That's just the league settings unfortunately mate. Always worth keeping it in mind.

Also, not sure how exactly Freddy Morris fell to me on waivers? Guess people thing Zeke's suspension will be undone for the 29th time ;)

Still open to trades anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Someone light a candle for me. Have to start Jay Cutler this week :eek:

Traded away Stafford... and then Watson tears an ACL literally an hour later haha.

Poor kid, terrible news. Was great fun to watch!

Traded away Stafford... and then Watson tears an ACL literally an hour later haha.

Poor kid, terrible news. Was great fun to watch!

And then the guy I trade for, Fournette, is made inactive haha. ****ty way to lose an unbeaten record.

Still looking for a QB lads, anyone got one to spare?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Have Keenum available if it’s any good to you. I’m in need of a decent RB.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Have Keenum available if it’s any good to you. I’m in need of a decent RB.

Cheers, but will pass on Keenum. He could only have a couple weeks left with Teddy B being activated.

And for the guy who offered me a QB he grabbed off waivers last week for my Melvin Gordon... shame on you haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Cheers, but will pass on Keenum. He could only have a couple weeks left with Teddy B being activated.

And for the guy who offered me a QB he grabbed off waivers last week for my Melvin Gordon... shame on you haha!

Thought you might have been desperate :pac::pac:

Thought you might have been desperate :pac::pac:

Haha you could have offered me Brady and I still would have passed. There's a few usable QBs out there that can get me 15 or so points a week... a lot better then the RBs on waivers :)

I'd be willing to deal Peterson, Woodhead, or maybe Matthews or Hogan for a QB... depending on the guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Cheers for the offer Gerry, I’ll have to pass as Russell is the only one I’ve been able to rely on to pull in decent points for me at the moment.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Cheers for the offer Gerry, I’ll have to pass as Russell is the only one I’ve been able to rely on to pull in decent points for me at the moment.

No worries man. Was trying to give you some depth in exchange but understand you passing for sure. Just done a deal for Tyrod so hopefully he'll keep me ticking over!

• Advertisement

I've got an abundance of WRs after a couple of snags off waivers today! Open to some sensible offers :)

Ideally looking to bundle some players together for an upgrade i.e. 2 WRs for 1 WR or a QB/WR combo for a better QB...

Forte Year Old Virgins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

i decided to pick up Dolphins D at the last minute (had originally not wanted to drop anyone including Ravens D on bye) as it looked like I'd need every point possible to win this weekend. I lost 87.84 to 88.18 after the Dolphins put up minus 4 points :|

In another league I put up my best score of the year only to come up against the owner of Adam Thielan & Robert Woods.... losing that one 146.14 to 151.94 :(

At least in my 3rd and final league I'm now 10-0.... though I don't even rate my team that much there, have had great luck with matchups.

McG wrote: »
    i decided to pick up Dolphins D at the last minute (had originally not wanted to drop anyone including Ravens D on bye) as it looked like I'd need every point possible to win this weekend. I lost 87.84 to 88.18 after the Dolphins put up minus 4 points :|

In another league I put up my best score of the year only to come up against the owner of Adam Thielan & Robert Woods.... losing that one 146.14 to 151.94 :(

At least in my 3rd and final league I'm now 10-0.... though I don't even rate my team that much there, have had great luck with matchups.

Wooooow, that is rough :O -4 is disgusting! I've lost two on the bounce now, thanks to Fournette and Gordon ****ting the bed and Tyrod getting benched by the end of the game!

Still looking for an upgrade at QB folks haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

5-5 after starting 0-3. I'll take that mediocrity!

Yeah, I'm 4-6 after getting **** on early in the season. I was 1-6 at one point. Seems like the bottom teams are coming back and spoiling things for the favourites.

Lads... I'm in need of a QB... But I'm not about to trade Fournette AND Funchess for a QB and a scrub haha :P

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Lads... I'm in need of a QB... But I'm not about to trade Fournette AND Funchess for a QB and a scrub haha :P

You've got a pretty stacked team. QB & DEF are probably your only weaknesses. You might have to trade away in a lob sided trade against you to improve your team. Fournette & Funchess may be a little much though.

On the other hand, if you change your mind and decide it's worth it.... I'll give ya my starting QB Captain Kirk for them :D

AirDemon wrote: »
    You've got a pretty stacked team. QB & DEF are probably your only weaknesses. You might have to trade away in a lob sided trade against you to improve your team. Fournette & Funchess may be a little much though.

On the other hand, if you change your mind and decide it's worth it.... I'll give ya my starting QB Captain Kirk for them :D

Haha just because my team is stacked, doesn't mean I'm going to trade rape myself for a QB. There is a bunch of guys on waivers to play the matchups with.

I'm a skins fan so that would tempt me haha... but again, not going to part with studs. Looking to part with Funchess, Matthews, Coleman, Doctson or Woodhead... doesn't have to be a stud QB ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

A must win game for me v Hackenberger and Fries. A win leaves me one from top of division.
    Is it the Division winners and next best 2 or top 6 that go through?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

NFL m8s help me

Stafford @ Bears

or

Keenum v Vikings

????

Both 14 projections

Advertisement