Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Sunk by a Jordy Nelson TD in both my leagues! :'(

227 in one of the games! Great scoring there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Fluked a win last weekend. Hopefully the addition of Tarik Cohen and the return of Rawls can give me a much needed boost at RB (though still likely the weakest starting RB in the league).
    My other 2 teams are all loaded at RB but for this league I tried a different strategy (didn't draft RB till round 4) and I'd have to say it was a failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

McG wrote: »
    Fluked a win last weekend. Hopefully the addition of Tarik Cohen and the return of Rawls can give me a much needed boost at RB (though still likely the weakest starting RB in the league).
    My other 2 teams are all loaded at RB but for this league I tried a different strategy (didn't draft RB till round 4) and I'd have to say it was a failure.

Yeah it's pretty tough going 0RB in a 16 team league. There is a lot less RBs then WRs out there. Even taking Gronk in the 2nd has thrown off the balance of my team!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Going 0RB might not seem the best idea, but it could worse. You could have David Johnson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

AirDemon wrote: »
    Going 0RB might not seem the best idea, but it could worse. You could have David Johnson.

yeah, very true. Essentially no draft pick until #32 (in this format) and, worse than that, you probably thought RB was in great shape so could easily ignore any more RBs for a few selections.

• Advertisement

Wow my game is seriously tight. Need OBJ to play and get me some decent points to make up the 2 point deficit to Golden Tate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

I got him, and Greg Olsen. Happy days.

EDIT: also half my bench is either dead or dying.

I weirdly always seem to put up higher scores in this 16 team league then I do in my 8-12 man leagues!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

This league has become a nightmare for me........ Nightmare

mooreman09 wrote: »
    This league has become a nightmare for me........ Nightmare

Whats ur team name? Maybe a trade will help :P

• Advertisement

gerryfed wrote: »
    Whats ur team name? Maybe a trade will help :P

Moorefield Rangers

Ha ha - I'll trade my team for yours!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Wow my game is seriously tight. Need OBJ to play and get me some decent points to make up the 2 point deficit to Golden Tate.
    Matt Prater was more valuable to you in the end

paulie21 wrote: »
    Matt Prater was more valuable to you in the end

Prater > OBJ

Prater > OBJ

Ouch!

I went to bed in another league with my Julio v his Crosby... luckily common sense prevailed. Did get done last year on a Monday night game with my Dez losing to his kicker :/

Great to see people throwing out (or responding) to trades! An active league is a happy league... or something like that!

There's the Trading Block too. No harm in updating that with who you're looking to sell, or what positions you want to strengthen etc!

On to week 3 we go! A barn burner of a Thursday night game to get us underway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Willing to give up Jordy Nelson & any running back for a RB1 and a WR2/3

In Exile wrote: »
    Willing to give up Jordy Nelson & any running back for a RB1 and a WR2/3

Whats your team name?

Back to a negative record :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Dead last. Only team without a win. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Blue Shamrock

2nd highest total score after 3weeks yet I'm bottom of division and ranked 13th overall :( Fantasy can really get you down at times!

• Advertisement

2nd highest total score after 3weeks yet I'm bottom of division and ranked 13th overall :( Fantasy can really get you down at times!

Wow 😳😳😳 that’s terrible luck my friend! Hand on in there haha

Might do Gilleslie for a very good WR. Or Gilleslie plus Funchess or John Brown for a very good WR and a lesser RB....

Forte Year Old Virgins

I'm willing to do something with De Marco Murray and one of my type 2 receivers...

Moorefield Rangers.

I'll want a top end receiver at minimum though and maybe a lesser RB.

Another week down, already 1/4 of the way through the season!

Everybody is now off the mark in terms of wins, and a few trades have gone through which is great to see!

Also, proof that those post draft ranking pieces are garbage haha... I'm currently 4-0!

I'm looking to move any of Devon Funchess, John Brown, Jamison Crowder or Rishard Matthews for a startable RB if anyone's interested... or could do two of the above for a WR/RB combo. Also willing to listen to offers for Stafford or maybe Deshaun Watson.

Forte Year Old Virgins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I am a Packers fan I started him at QB on my team (Rugby4ever)

Here is my current mood...

Anyone need a WR or QB??? I'm selling...

Forte Year Old Virgins

All eggs in the Redskins basket for me! Need 7 points from D/ST to win my matchup here. Also in my ,ain league, opponent has Wentz & Blount with me having a 15 point lead and Pryor to play. In another game in my division, rival has Eagles D, TE & WR and to make up a 20 point gap which I need him not to do.

C'MON THE REDSKINS!!!

L.S.F wrote: »
    All eggs in the Redskins basket for me! Need 7 points from D/ST to win my matchup here. Also in my ,ain league, opponent has Wentz & Blount with me having a 15 point lead and Pryor to play. In another game in my division, rival has Eagles D, TE & WR and to make up a 20 point gap which I need him not to do.

C'MON THE REDSKINS!!!

As a Redskins fan, I hope it comes in :) need Jeffery to get less then 20 points in this league.

I'm 45 points behind in my main league with Cousins and Reed to play... I gots about a 1% shot haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Willing to deal Adrian Peterson and Terrelle Pryor. Looking for a good WR. Gronk when your winning is the my team

Advertisement