Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Just spotted on the app it says the draft is at 10pm not 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Jofspring wrote: »
    Just spotted on the app it says the draft is at 10pm not 9pm.

That's odd! Should be fixed now, thanks! Will take another look tomorrow on my laptop to make sure it's your right time zone etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Jofspring

gerryfed wrote: »
    That's odd! Should be fixed now, thanks! Will take another look tomorrow on my laptop to make sure it's your right time zone etc!

Ya changed to 9pm now.

One week till draft day gents! Hope you guys are all getting your mocks in :)

Think we've covered all bases anyways! Not sure if anyone has had a chance to double check the fixtures for me. I know someone tried to access the file I shared, but there was a permissions issue. If anyone else wants to have a look, drop us a PM.

Also, don't be afraid to update your team Logo/Avatar on the NFL.com site, jazz it up a little bit haha!

Any questions, drop us a line!

Cheers,

Commissioner Gerry Goddell :P

Friendly reminder:

Division 4 Draft is tomorrow at 9PM. More that can attend, the better! If not, I strongly recommend creating your rankings if you're going to autodraft :)

Any issues, drop us a message!

Cheers!

• Advertisement

DRAFT DAY BABY, WOOOO!!

9PM sharp lads, you can log into the draft window 30 minutes before hand and it'll give you your randomly assigned draft position. If you're going to be attending, maybe stick up a post here or even Like this. Hopefully there is a good turn out as you're stuck with this team for the year :P

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

can't wait, it'll be my 3rd and final draft this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

DRAFT DAY BABY, WOOOO!!

9PM sharp lads, you can log into the draft window 30 minutes before hand and it'll give you your randomly assigned draft position. If you're going to be attending, maybe stick up a post here or even Like this. Hopefully there is a good turn out as you're stuck with this team for the year :P

Cheers!

IN

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Blue Shamrock

Might if I'm lucky make it back for final few rounds but that's it unfortunately. Doubt the autdraft will do much worse than my picks from last year anyways!

Might if I'm lucky make it back for final few rounds but that's it unfortunately. Doubt the autdraft will do much worse than my picks from last year anyways!

Ah that's a shame!

But atleast you can blame autodraft if your team finishes towards the bottom ;)

• Advertisement

Also, just a reminder (because I seen some confusion in a different boards division).... The starting lineup requirements are:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF.... and then 6 bench spots

I know most leagues have a FLX spot instead of a 3rd WR spot, but this is the set up for boards!

1 hour 45 mins to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Getting off work at 9, takes about 20-25 mins to drive home. Have a new phone ( :) ) so app working on that so will know my position and set up my first two picks and hopefully be back in time without missing too many rounds. Have my list and order set up previously so even if I miss I'll be ok (hopefully).

L.S.F wrote: »
    Getting off work at 9, takes about 20-25 mins to drive home. Have a new phone ( :) ) so app working on that so will know my position and set up my first two picks and hopefully be back in time without missing too many rounds. Have my list and order set up previously so even if I miss I'll be ok (hopefully).

Great dedication right there! Hopefully it all works out for you (unless you plan on taking someone I want haha)!

THE DRAFT IS NOW OPEN!!!

And you can see the randomize draft order now too ;) Spoiler Alert: Not chuffed with my 10th spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

5th :D. Was 16th in another league last week

Ah that's a shame!

But atleast you can blame autodraft if your team finishes towards the bottom ;)

Made it home early, but now have no excuses for bad picks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

10th isn't too bad. You don't want to be too early or you'll be ages waiting between picks

Cheers for tonight lads, fantastic attendance and chat! Draft went on a bit, but I guess that shows how keen everyone is on the league :)

I'm a massive fan of trading (think I enjoy it more than the gameweeks haha) so hopefully we can keep active all year. And we have this boards page to talk about great wins, bad beats, trade targets, injury rants etc! And if anyone notices any mistakes with fixtures/settings etc, please let me know asap. I'm a first time boards GM so still learning myself!

Good luck for the season :)

Nice to wake up to 40 points from running back in opening match of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I had him in another league and was buzzing when I seen the score.

I couldn't stay up to watch the game but woke 4 times overnight to check the score and the fantasy points roll in.

• Advertisement

AirDemon wrote: »
    I had him in another league and was buzzing when I seen the score.

I couldn't stay up to watch the game but woke 4 times overnight to check the score and the fantasy points roll in.

Glad that's not just me!! I'm forever waking up, my spidey sense tingle when there's a game on!!

I have a lot of shares in Gillislie so was happy with him, hopefully he can continue being this years Blount! Although Gronk seems to have been kept very quiet ðŸ˜

I have Gillislee in another league too, didn't even play the chap. My fear for him is that this week he gets 3 TD's and for the next month he'll be told to be quiet while Big Bad Bill tells Brady to spread the love.

I have Gillislee in another league too, didn't even play the chap. My fear for him is that this week he gets 3 TD's and for the next month he'll be told to be quiet while Big Bad Bill tells Brady to spread the love.

Please see Blount 2016 - The Pats will be on that 1 yard line a hell of a lot, and Gilleslie will be there to punch it in! Plus the Chiefs have a good D, let's see what he does against a bad one!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

I'm leading the battle of the Jets fans after game 1! :D

According to fantasy website projected finish of 12th with only a 2.6% chance of winning outright : Could be a long season ahead!

According to fantasy website projected finish of 12th with only a 2.6% chance of winning outright :  Could be a long season ahead!
    Ah to be projected to finished 12th, that would only be a dream. I'm predicted to finish 15th.

Ah to be projected to finished 12th, that would only be a dream. I'm predicted to finish 15th.

Those draft analysis' are always horrendous so take it as a good sign ;)

Picked up the Rams D in my 5 redraft leagues... 28 points :D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

L.S.F wrote: »
    I'm leading the battle of the Jets fans after game 1! :D

You're doing it wrong as a Jets fan so. You aren't supposed to want to win any games this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

2nd lowest score of the week..... and the win!!! Hope this luck is a sign of things to come

• Advertisement

McG wrote: »
    2nd lowest score of the week..... and the win!!! Hope this luck is a sign of things to come

Wow, the luck is on your side my friend!

I got the 2nd highest score in my other league... and lost by 7 points :/

Advertisement