Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 1 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Masked Man wrote: »
    So shallow at RB and need some good luck in other positions (Cutler, Rudolph/Kelce, and Floyd, Garcon)

Picking 16th

Would you be interested in trading me Cutty?

My team got autodrafted because my net went down about 20 minutes before it started :mad:

Kaepernick
    Locker

Lynch
    Sankey
    McCluster
    Davonta Freeman

Nelson
    Andre Johnson
    Mike Wallace
    Santonio Holmes

Charles Clay
    Ladarius Green

Steven Hauschka

Seahawks D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How come all the players that weren't picked are on the waiver wire already? Surely they should be FA until they play a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Don't know if they should be on waiver or FAs.

nfl.com, and ESPN default seems to be on waivers.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/nfl-transactions

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=waivers-and-free-agency-custom

Can anybody remember how it was done in previous years?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91628288&postcount=230

Settings listed here say "Post Draft Players - Follow Waiver Rules"

Would you be interested in trading me Cutty?

Sorry, completely forgot about this. Don't think I'll be trading him soon, pretty much all in on him this year in a few leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Masked Man wrote: »
    Sorry, completely forgot about this. Don't think I'll be trading him soon, pretty much all in on him this year in a few leagues.

Missed your post and sent an offer. Sorry.

I'm the same in all my other leagues! I'll go without him in this one I guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Is this the most unfortunate team drafted this year?

Cam Newton - Injured
    Adrian Perterson - Arrested
    Ray Rice - Out of the League
    Alshon Jeffery - Injured
    Carson Palmer - Apparently also injured
    Antonio Gates - Probable but I'm sure he'll be injured soon enough.

I look forward to my Division 2 draft next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

adrian522 wrote: »
    Is this the most unfortunate team drafted this year?

Cam Newton - Injured
    Adrian Perterson - Arrested
    Ray Rice - Out of the League
    Alshon Jeffery - Injured
    Carson Palmer - Apparently also injured
    Antonio Gates - Probable but I'm sure he'll be injured soon enough.

I look forward to my Division 2 draft next year.

Not having much luck much luck myself. This week I'm on target to score the lowest total I ever put up.
    My RB's are snakebit. The starters have scored 11 points between them in 2 weeks. Charles is a walking injury where himself & Moreno both only lasted for one carry yesterday & Gerhart can't get going at all. Now Moreno, who I promoted to the starting lineup this week, is out for 6-8 weeks.
    The WR's, bar Sanders, aren't doing much better.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Newton, Gates and Cobb nearly pulled the win out for me but looks like its not to be.

Hate the feeling if hoping that peterson gets back in the field because I think the guy is a grade A **** and deserves to be nowhere near a football field but that's what happens with fantasy football I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

110 points and I still lose. God dam megatron.

• Advertisement

Is anyone interested in any of the following? Looking for a running back in return:

Golden Tate
    Andrew Hawkins
    Brian Quick
    Randall Cobb

My team is 4th and Forever if anyone is interested let me know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Need Frank Gore to have a big one tonight if I'm to stay unbeaten this year. Harvin and Maclin let me down badly yesterday.

I may actually win despite leaving Cam on the bench :)

Managed to pull off a win this week despite having Charles on his bye week.
    Didn't expect anything with two new RB's brought in this week but they scored decently & helped get a much needed win.
    adrian522 wrote: »
    I may actually win despite leaving Cam on the bench :)

Saw that alright, though you should be OK.
    On another note, I'm really regretting dropping the Lions D before the Packers game, after which you picked them up. Really racking up decent scores for you, whereas I'm searching the waiver wire each week looking for one with a favorable matchup, with mixed results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Need about 8 points from Big Vern tonight in order to win. Fingers crossed.

.08! fml.

Wow, Andy Daltons horrific performance last night has probably cost me this weeks matchup already, with him scoring a total of 1.24 points & my opponent racking 17 from the browns defence:(

On another note, it looks like whoever is in charge of The Wildcats have left the team inactive for over three weeks at this stage. For this weekend there are 3 players who are currently in the lineup that are on a bye.

Playoffs secured thanks to Steve Smith catching a TD last night.

Playoffs secured thanks to Steve Smith catching a TD last night.
    Its so tight this year. I am currently no.2 seed but a loss this week could possibly see me not even make the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

what's the story with promotion/relegation this year? is it down to final playoff standings or is it standings at the end of regular season?

also - serious lack of banter in the division compared to the others. let's up our game here people!

• Advertisement

The final four in the playoffs get promoted always.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

back to back promotion so. thanks

Wow, two extremely tight matches in the semi finals!! I won by just over a point after Maclin last night and the other game only had something like 4 yards in it!!

Relegation again for me. In fours playing the boards league I've gone Promotion=> promotion=>relegation=>relegation.#

Never standing still .

Congrats to malistheman on winning the division. Well done!

Congrats Malistheman, you were the best in the league all season long to be fair. I gave it a good run but the semi-final defeat was sore losing out by .4.

Anyways roll on next year back in the Premier league.

I don't know who is running this league this upcoming season but I've deleted my team now as I'm no longer in Division One.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Lots of guys not continuing here, just by not dropping out it seems I've got promoted to this division! Anyway, I'll take it.

It looks like we need a GM for this league. I would happily do it except I am already GM for PPR and Keeper, and really can't face doing another one. Do we have a volunteer?

Yeah, I'm doing the GM, just waiting for powers to be transferred and confirmation on any rule changes before I start up this years league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

We have a password lads?

Advertisement