Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 1 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Seems Dolfans stuck with DeSean Jackson despite being on IR and not playing tonight. Should make the final if all goes according to plan. 4th & forever probably has his final spot locked up as well it seems.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Trippie wrote: »
    Seems Dolfans stuck with DeSean Jackson despite being on IR and not playing tonight. Should make the final if all goes according to plan. 4th & forever probably has his final spot locked up as well it seems.

If you want to jinx yourself by saying the game is won by Thursday night go ahead but leave me(4thandforever) out of it, I'm not convinced anything is decided yet, my opponent has yet to have any of his players play yet and AP could win this matchup by himself.

Though I am happy with the last minute change to the Bengals defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

pretty sure he can still swap in a wr for him if hes on IR even after the eagles game is played.

i could be wrong. would be disgraceful to see somebody in the semi not bothering their arse to set a proper team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't think he can once the Eagles have played, what other WR's has he got on his bench?

Can´t swap out a player once game is over. He had devery henderson and heyward bay on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 sports_fan

adrian522 wrote: »
    Though I am happy with the last minute change to the Bengals defense.

:eek: 21 points from your D?!! Game over unless the rest of your team have a shocker and I get some seriously good performances. In fairness, I think I used up all my good luck when I scraped into the playoffs! AP has been in good form lately but that wont last forever.

well getting 25 or so points from AP is not out of the question I dont think, but hpopefully Cam and/or Graham will get it done for me.

sports_fan wrote: »
    :eek: 21 points from your D?!! Game over unless the rest of your team have a shocker and I get some seriously good performances. In fairness, I think I used up all my good luck when I scraped into the playoffs! AP has been in good form lately but that wont last forever.

Well done on your win, career days from Adrian Peterson and James Jones.

Best of luck in the final and see you in the prem next season.

Well done on your win, career days from Adrian Peterson and James Jones.

Best of luck in the final and see you in the prem next season.

Cheers,
    It was a good week to get my highest points tally of the season! AP has been carrying the team these last few weeks so nice to see a few others chip in too.
    Hopefully he can keep it up for 1 more week but the Texans D is a tough matchup, especially considering the fact they dont really have to respect the pass!

BTW, Who gets promoted? Im pretty sure I cant get promoted, even if I win the thing as I didnt finish top of my division?

The 4 teams who get to the semi finals get promoted as far as I know.

• Advertisement

Shocking day from my K,Def and TE. Need 12 points from Kenny Britt to make it to the final. If I had not of brought in new players I would of already had it won. Was torn between wanting mike wallace to go for a 80 yard td and wanting the cowboys to win.

The 4 teams who get to the semi finals get promoted as far as I know.

correct the 4 semi finalists go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Dolfans here!! Really lucky to make it through. Forgot all about DeSean Jackson being on IR!

Looking forward to the next game now

raddo wrote: »
    Dolfans here!! Really lucky to make it through. Forgot all about DeSean Jackson being on IR!

Looking forward to the next game now

You should leave him on your team..he seems to bring you luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

JMH has passed the reins on to me. I have sent a PM to the new teams with the info needed to join up. Will set up a draft poll on doodle to get a draft date in due course

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

So it's D1 for The Nastys this season ... Here's hoping for an inspired draft, an injury free season & a swift return to the Premier League ;-)

Its doodling time. Poll set up to get the best draft day and time. Put your username down and select all the times you can draft at and the most popular time wins

http://www.doodle.com/sib5requxgebyaaw

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Sorry guys I've been away and was purposely avoiding the internet, only just home this morning.

I'm in again for this year. The Wildcats. Doodle link filled in also.

poll filled in ready to rock. :)

talk about a dead thread. so when are we drafting ?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hopefully the Monday one is picked. Spongey didn't even do the poll himself did he?

Raoul wrote: »
    Hopefully the Monday one is picked. Spongey didn't even do the poll himself did he?

Didnt fill it in as any evening really suits me. All other 15 have voted though and there is a tie between Sun @ 9pm and Mon @ 9pm with 12 votes apiece. Going to select the Monday time as it is the later choice

Draft Date: Monday 2nd September 9pm

On another note if markontap reads this or if someone knows him personally can he contact me as soon as he can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

bump

quick reminder the draft is on tonight :)

looking forward to it. :)

How do you do the draft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Might not make it home for 9pm

Gonna try and do this on the phone while I get the bus

Disaster awaits I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Might not make it home for 9pm

Gonna try and do this on the phone while I get the bus

Disaster awaits I think!

Good luck :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

I'm on NFL.com league page no seeing anything about where draft is being performed...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Raoul

On the league page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Scratch that I'm into Draft Central now...

Advertisement