Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil, coal, turf, briquettes and firewood, where to get?

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭jkforde

€645 for 1000ltrs from Cosy... anyone get any better?

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭John The Bad

I'm looking to buy quality turf and kindling in Galway City. Suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

John, I moved your post to this dedicated thread

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I was buying oil recently and Corrib Oil matched the lowest local price I could find (Mor Oil), although their price was higher they were happy to match it when I mentioned the competition was cheaper. I'm sure some of the others would do likewise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Any updated info on good deals for a bag of coal?
    Not looking for delivery, just a bag I can pick up and throw in the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

Zzippy wrote: »
    I was buying oil recently and Corrib Oil matched the lowest local price I could find (Mor Oil), although their price was higher they were happy to match it when I mentioned the competition was cheaper. I'm sure some of the others would do likewise.

I always do this too. I ring Corrib last and tell them I got a quite if €10-15 euro cheaper than the cheapest one I actually got. If they match it, happy days if not I've still got the other one to fall back on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

IF ye want to get best price, setting up an account usually works... it's what we do (granted we burn about 10k litres PA)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

JohnCleary wrote: »
    IF ye want to get best price, setting up an account usually works... it's what we do (granted we burn about 10k litres PA)

10k litres!!!! That some amount of oil. I hope you get a good discount.

Advertisement