Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84228800

hopefully might teach some cop on :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

My burns pet food sample arrived. The dogs absolutely devoured it and were looking for more
    Better buy some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I have been on Boards a while now and have been on bargain alerts a number of times but only copped this freebie thread today ... ordered a few samples and I'm looking forward to getting them and a few more!

Good idea who ever thought of it and thanks to the OP's who post the links!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

deise_girl wrote: »
    Just wondering did anyone ever get those free dog/cat toys what were available.. God it must have been around February? It was the one thing I was really hoping to receive :(

The postman could be using these to stop getting bitten or scratch by irate pets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lowelife wrote: »
    The postman could be using these to stop getting bitten or scratch by irate pets :D
    Wonder what Louis Suarez's postman uses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

muffler wrote: »
    Wonder what Louis Suarez's postman uses?

376078_10200384365029786_36145532_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Thank op for the Burns pet food sample ad, came today with treats for both the dog and the cat, dog will normally only eat beef flavour dry food but wolfed this back . Thanks again. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,986 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Got the Burns food as well. Thanks OP. It's an expensive promotion for them, 3euro postage but they have found another customer. Dog loved it and the fact that the meats are ethically farmed is a big plus for me.
    Had never heard of them before.

• Advertisement

My RSA hi-viz backpack cover arrived today :D

It looks like a hi-viz rasta hat! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

shaaane wrote: »

Mine just arrived too. I love this thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Jules_G

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Mine just arrived too. I love this thread! :D

I got mine as well!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I got an RSA hi-vis today, and I've been scratching my head all day wondering where it came from. I suspect this thread was behind it, though i've no recollection of looking for one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Yep. Got mine today too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭feargalmcc1

Gaspode wrote: »
    I got an RSA hi-vis today, and I've been scratching my head all day wondering where it came from. I suspect this thread was behind it, though i've no recollection of looking for one!

Is it a vest or a jacket some other people are saying it a jacket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Is it a vest or a jacket some other people are saying it a jacket

It was a string bag, and then a cover for normal bags you wear over your back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭feargalmcc1

Prodigious wrote: »
    It was a string bag, and then a cover for normal bags you wear over your back.

I thought it was like a light jacket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Allyall wrote: »
    Free 5-Piece Knife Set worth £119.95stg Read Below First!

You can choose Irish Counties in Drop Down, but cannot Choose Ireland, so I used BT11AA and used my Phone number Area code with an extra digit at the end. Should still work to contact me if they need to.
    Also, they take £9.99 and refund it (Possibly as a voucher)
    I answered "Possibly" and chose next step to skip surveys.

http://www.sweetsforfree.com/ - A lot of cráp makes it probably not worth it.

I did that sweets for free thing once and it took ages - about a month after I got one tiny little MAOM chew in an envelope. Never went near the site again.
    uch wrote: »
    Waterways Ireland have a freebie section on their website for Waterway guides/DVD's and Fishing books etc, postage free too.

http://www.shopwaterwaysireland.org/index.php/free.html?p=1
    MAORISH wrote: »
    I ordered these for my little boy and the delight when he came from school yesterday to open his big brown padded envelope with his books and CD. He was absolute thrilled and an wonderful freebie so huge huge thanks from us .

Lads...the hi-vis thing is a backpack cover. Unless it's a dog jacket, it ain't a jacket. Thanks OP.

Just wanted to say re the Waterways one above.......mine didn't come in a big padded envelope, it came in a box via a courier...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

shaaane wrote: »

Mine arrived today too - hi-viz rasta hat - lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Lads...the hi-vis thing is a backpack cover. Unless it's a dog jacket, it ain't a jacket. Thanks OP.

Nope, not a dog jacket. My dog didn't like it when I put it on him....... he tried to chew it to bits. It must be a rasta hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Got mine today aswell, didnt know what the hell it was

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

yea i got my rasta hat a couple days ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,986 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Just wanted to say re the Waterways one above.......mine didn't come in a big padded envelope, it came in a box via a courier...:o

Aha!! That could explain the 'we missed you' note I found earlier. Was Fastway the courier company by any chance?

Edit: Actually the note is from Nightline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Got my RSA bag cover today, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

https://www.facebook.com/GilletteUK/app_113183985483174

Free Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor. Fill out the form and you get it within 10 days of your 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st birthday, or if you're over 21 get it within 28 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Got my High vis stuff from the RSA who should be applauded for their brilliant freebies. Have the whole family ready for the dark winter months now. (all year round in Ireland)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Got my High vis stuff from the RSA who should be applauded for their

complete waste of taxpayers money, how much money have they spent on giving high vis ****e to what seems like every person in the country many times over!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

mrmeindl wrote: »
    complete waste of taxpayers money, how much money have they spent on giving high vis ****e to what seems like every person in the country many times over!

:confused:

I think the idea is to keep us all a bit safer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

mrmeindl wrote: »

Dark Country roads. Probably works out cheaper than installing street lights on every road. Also, i don't know anyone who lives near me that got one, including myself, so it's not really every person in the Country many times over. They probably have a certain amount to give out, and when they reach their quota, they end it.
    Got a stinky Dog?
    Free Positive Petcare Fur Protector & Deodoriser 24 Sample
    Enter code FEB13 at checkout to get it free. I just ordered it, so it's still working. I even got an order tracking number :D

Free O'Neill Sticker Pack (If it's reverted to Austrian, change Language on the top right)

Free Sample of Sumatra Toba Coffee

Free Sample Purina One Cat Food

Advertisement