Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

My go cat sample arrived- thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

satya wrote: »
    Can i have them..I live very close to it and i want to see it with my wife. Thanks if you already gave it to some one else..

Yep. Go to the metro herald girl and mention Dan Smyth and you'll get it.

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

dan185 wrote: »

Enjoy.

Thought you already had them? You're saying now he has to go and get them off the Metro girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

dan185 wrote: »

Enjoy.
    fussyonion wrote: »
    Thought you already had them? You're saying now he has to go and get them off the Metro girl?

Plus someone can just go there first and collect them under your name... PM would have been clever...

Think it's a bit misleading to say you personally have the tickets and now you're saying you don't; that the guy has to go the Metro girl for them.
    I mean correct me if I've picked this up wrong?

• Advertisement

I got the Waterway books so thanks to whoever mentioned them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

I won two tickets to the screening tonight through metro herald. I can no longer go so said it to the lady from metro herald who informed me of the win and she said to let a friend use my name there.

I'm in work and never used boards on my phone so don't know how nor have the time to pm.

Just tried to give someone else the chance to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

sotisme wrote: »
    My go cat sample arrived- thanks OP :D

so did mine. I had no recollection of orderin them! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

fussy by name, fussy by nature :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Allyall wrote: »

Theres 370/500 left today!

Go go go go people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

233 left as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Got my Reflective rucksack cover & my Waterways Ireland dvds & guides!! :D

Cheers Op's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

Quickcrop are giving away the last of their seed potatoes, here is the facebook post
    "FREE POTATOES.
    We have decided that instead of throwing out the end of our potato stock we would offer them to you guys for Free. All you have to do is give us a call and pay the delivery charge. We have 8 varieties left so first come first served."
    Phone number is at the bottom of this page: Quickcrop

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Goody2Shoes77

Hi!

New here and have ordered a few freebies mentioned and also came across this place...

http://freebies.ie/

Some of the freebies mentioned on this thread to date are featured on that website but there's also some different ones! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

I got my free razor from Gillette :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

To be honest, that site seems to only update after someone has posted a new freebie here, then they stick it on their site
    Hi!

New here and have ordered a few freebies mentioned and also came across this place...

http://freebies.ie/

Some of the freebies mentioned on this thread to date are featured on that website but there's also some different ones! :D

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 9 justamomma

i got my waterways I:)reland stuff ,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Got my free Gillette razor, despite not being near my birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Eathrin wrote: »
    Got my free Gillette razor, despite not being near my birthday.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Got my Hugo Boss aftershave (and one of the FOOLS in my house opened it and wasted it :mad:)and Gillette razor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

How do I apply for the free razor? I sign up for the majority of these and I doubt I missed a great one like a free razor!

robman60 wrote: »
    How do I apply for the free razor? I sign up for the majority of these and I doubt I missed a great one like a free razor!
    THFC wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/GilletteUK/app_113183985483174

Free Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor. Fill out the form and you get it within 10 days of your 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st birthday, or if you're over 21 get it within 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 justamomma

got my star gazing pack, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

I tried this but they said my phone and postcode numbers are not valid :confused:

rox5 wrote: »
    I tried this but they said my phone and postcode numbers are not valid :confused:
    I made up a number and used BT1 1AA as the Postcode.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

I made up a number and used BT1 1AA as the Postcode.
    I did the same , I hope it will work!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Can someone help me please, I cant find the post with the voucher for the Loop.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

Free 5-Piece Knife Set worth £119.95stg Read Below First!

You can choose Irish Counties in Drop Down, but cannot Choose Ireland, so I used BT11AA and used my Phone number Area code with an extra digit at the end. Should still work to contact me if they need to.
    Also, they take £9.99 and refund it (Possibly as a voucher)
    I answered "Possibly" and chose next step to skip surveys.

http://www.sweetsforfree.com/ - A lot of cráp makes it probably not worth it.

Did anyone else try this one? I received my knife set and a £20 voucher after paying the £9.99 'fee'. Thankfully paid through paypal as after ordering I ran a google search (other search engines are available! ;)) and the company seem to be well known for charging and recharging for items not ordered and sometimes not even delivered. Catalogue items are dear as f*ck too! :( Knives aren't too bad but are far from professional standard, £9.99 seems a fair enough price for them.

Advertisement