Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

4real wrote: »
    I got two e-mails,one was with the code and the other with the newsletter sub which i didn't subcribe to.

Do you think the software is any good....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

MJ434 wrote: »
    Do you think the software is any good....

I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Didn't look into it, didn't read any reviews. At a guess i'd say it runs on your machine in the background slowing down your PC's overall performance, including startup.

Tons of that type of software around.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Hoof_Hearted

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mexicanking

maximoose wrote: »
    Free box of healthy snacks

Use code: H9MQHWXH

First box free. Requires card details to activate account and then you must cancel subscription to make sure you don't get charged when the next box is due to be sent. Used BT11AA and then clicked "My address isn't listed" to enter full details

They charged my credit card for the first free delivery. It shows WWW.GRAZE.COM 001 1.21 Did it happen with anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

pogsick wrote: »
    Valid for starter pack only:

use code FREEX

Only need to pay for postage

www.earhoox.com

Got mine yesterday, Very happy with them and would buy/recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

Got my stargazer guide yesterday, and colgate sample arrived today - handy travel size;) Thanks to the original posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Got my Colgate sample today too. I've gotten so many over the past few months :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I got my Colgate today as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Am I the only one getting nothing!?
    Stargazing guide is the only freebie I've received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I got the colgate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

They charged my credit card for the first free delivery. It shows WWW.GRAZE.COM 001 1.21 Did it happen with anyone else?

Delivery charge maybe? Or they might charge the account to activate the delivery and then refund it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I order all these things for my Nieces,kids love getting post,but they haven't gotten anything in months....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Eathrin wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting nothing!?
    Stargazing guide is the only freebie I've received.

I got a Property Tax letter :-(
    Heard a big 'clump' in the hallway so presumed it was a freebie.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mexicanking

Delivery charge maybe? Or they might charge the account to activate the delivery and then refund it?

Thanks. It was to validate credit card. I was automatically refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 clodagh.dormer

got my colgate and Garnier moisturiesers and bebanthum strech mark cream! been a good week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I got my Garnier sample during the week. Teeny tiny sachets, but i dont know why they make you pick one on the site, i got samples of all of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Yep got my Colgate yesterday

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Thanks. It was to validate credit card. I was automatically refunded.

That's a relief, I ordered mine yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

alot of the same freebies are being posted twice lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

Free colgate sensitive sample
    as on hukd

http://www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.co.uk/challenge

free sample, works with a roi address too

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

alot of the same freebies are being posted twice lately

This thread seems like more of a review of the freebie or confirmation of getting it rather than offering freebies. It's definitely gotten quieter on the actual freebies themselves in the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Brother received his Tena Men pack yesterday!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

This thread seems like more of a review of the freebie or confirmation of getting it rather than offering freebies. It's definitely gotten quieter on the actual freebies themselves in the last while.
    Would it make sense to have a freebies and a separate freebie discussion page?
    Its sometimes very hard to find actual freebies in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This has been mentioned umpteen times in the past especially in relation to people posting I got XXX freebie followed by 20+ posts of "so did I, thanks OP". Comments go with the posts so its unreasonable for anyone to suggest that the thread should contain links to freebies only.

It goes with the territory as they say and keeps the thread active if nothing else and personally I see nothing wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Just discovered this thread and ordered loads of samples, so thanks to those who shared!

A bit of googling has lead me to find these free samples;

Pet food starter pack http://burnsireland.com/free-pet-food-starter-pack.html

Stretch mark cream http://www.silderm.com/Free_Sample.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

God forbid you actually have to go back a page to look for freebies.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Don't know if this is a good idea or not... I think it may be.

When posting a Freebie, Could people title it - #####

5 hashes.. or something easily searchable. That way, the thread itself could funnel out all the other posts if someone was searching for them, rather than reading back through all the posts to syphon out all of the actual freebies.

So if i searched in this thread for "#####" or whatever can be used, it would only bring results of posted freebies..

I spent ages looking for some of the gillette ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Allyall wrote: »
    Don't know if this is a good idea or not... I think it may be.

When posting a Freebie, Could people title it - #####

5 hashes.. or something easily searchable. That way, the thread itself could funnel out all the other posts if someone was searching for them, rather than reading back through all the posts to syphon out all of the actual freebies.

So if i searched in this thread for "#####" or whatever can be used, it would only bring results of posted freebies..

NO!! I think one of my first cranky posts on Boards was about people using this thread just to get freebies and not contributing whatsoever.
    What's to stop all the lurkers who never get involved or may be not even members getting in before us if the freebies are highlighted?
    At least when there is discussion it keeps out the 'users'.
    Admittedly I've not been posting much here myself in the last year or so but that's due to work stuff. At least I thank a post or let ye know if something arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Allyall wrote: »
    Aww, my heart bleeds for you. Maybe if you kept yourself up to date with the thread the same as the rest of us you wouldnt be wasting lots of your precious times searching for freebies.

Oh, you do know that you are derailing the thread with this display of selfishness. Take it up with the forum mods and lets get back to posting freebies.

Advertisement