Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Loads of Giro Ditalia officials measuring Belfast city center streets today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭furiousox

el tel wrote: »

Wonder will they go and see the traditional "street theatre" performances later tonight?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

furiousox wrote: »
    Wonder will they go and see the traditional "street theatre" performances later tonight?

I'm sure they think the place is rare! Street Gauntlet or safari more like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Zyzz wrote: »

love SRAM shifters

• Advertisement

God damn gear cable snapped, no cycling till I can get another, just as the sun comes out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Doctor Bob

God damn gear cable snapped, no cycling till I can get another, just as the sun comes out :(

tumblr_luq8vq1Zdl1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭marketty

• Registered Users Posts: 24,968 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Pretend you have a single speed and churn that huge gear like Hinault.

(PS - happened me on a spin last year. Rode the last 40kms home in 10th and 20th gear).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Raam wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO.

That's the best I can do with the phone..

263087.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,034 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

AstraMonti wrote: »
    That's the best I can do with the phone

Contact lenses would be lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Speaking of Koolstop brake pads, does any shop in Dublin stock them? I'm trying to avoid online shopping right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Lumen wrote: »
    Contact lenses would be lighter.

If only my eyes would accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

tomasrojo wrote: »
    I'm trying to avoid online shopping right now.

That's crazy talk. You stop that right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Raam wrote: »
    That's crazy talk. You stop that right now.
    The collection point for Dublin 16 is hilariously inaccessible for me. I tried walking it a few weeks ago, it being a nice day and the postman having missed me a few days previously. Two-and-a-half-hour round-trip pushing a double buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

tomasrojo wrote: »
    The collection point for Dublin 16 is hilariously inaccessible for me. I tried walking it a few weeks ago, it being a nice day and the postman having missed me a few days previously. Two-and-a-half-hour round-trip pushing a double buggy.

Send your stuff to my work place. I'll, eh, "look after it" for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Have a great photo of Howth on fire from early this morning if only I could figure out how to post it from my fone

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Yeah, was watching it from Insomnia, Dunlaoighre this morning. Seems like two fires now.
    Should have brought the camera cos' this,

http://scheepvaartnieuws.punt.nl/content/2012/08/wind-surf
    was in the harbour aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

bcmf wrote: »
    Have a great photo of Howth on fire from early this morning if only I could figure out how to post it from my fone

I have put it up on my Facebook. If anyone in here is an acquaintance of mine on said site (ie RobFowl or Raam) would like to post it from there .....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

bcmf wrote: »
    I have put it up on my Facebook. If anyone in here is an acquaintance of mine on said site (ie RobFowl or Raam) would like to post it from there .....

1011313_681311088552338_1572117741_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Anyone got a spare gear cable they aren't using that I can buy off them? Was going to order online ad wait for delivery but the weather today is glorious..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Anyone got a spare gear cable they aren't using that I can buy off them? Was going to order online ad wait for delivery but the weather today is glorious..
    Surely there's an LBS within some kind of reasonable distance?

seamus wrote: »
    Surely there's an LBS within some kind of reasonable distance?

Do they sell single cables? As that is all I need :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Any bike shop will sell you a cable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

el tel wrote: »

If Belfast city doesn't meet UCI specs there may be some significant restructuring required. All modern buildings will have to go, for a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Should do. I got a single brake cable recently. Were you expecting to have to buy in bulk or something?

Halfords have some if you're stuck for a LBS.

Great cheers fellas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

doozerie wrote: »
    If Belfast city doesn't meet UCI specs there may be some significant restructuring required. All modern buildings will have to go, for a start.

I bet they're wondering why the locals are so into burning a load of Indian and Cote d'Ivoire flags......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

doozerie wrote: »

UCI dont run the giro thou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

manafana wrote:
    UCI dont run the giro thou

It is a UCI event so the many UCI requirements, some of which defy belief, must be met. Pat will have his way!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement