Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constitutional Challenge in courts

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

selfrep wrote: »
    the marking of the beast is the marking of the beast an apple is an apple if its a granny smyth or golden delicious, a mars bar is a mars bar be it a small one or regular one....... and those with out the marking have a direct line to god and those with it have a direct line to satan and hell.....

So God decided beforehand who was to be saved and who was to go to hell? So our whole lives - and all of creation - have been a complete waste of time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭selfrep

To be honest, the fact that you've been subjected to four psychiatric exams should be a clue for you, regardless of their findings...

I went for two myself....and my solicitor upon my instructions requested the court ones.......so i could enter the courtroom with a clean bill of mental health.....what person do you know goes for psychiatric exams on purpose to get a clean bill of mental health? and the fact i went for them willingly should show you what I knew I would be up against from ignorant godless people..... Monty....

How do we know who has it?

I have never noticed any numbers on my body or any any other bodies I have see (even ones that did not end with. jpeg), where is the marking?

LOL those without out know it and those with it dont understand it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

because he can...he gets two lives one life as Jesus during his first coming and one second life with his new name ......REV 3.12 I will also write on them my new name so he can use his first life and name and speak of himself in the third person

dude,
    please don't use huge fonts, it cheapens your argument and places you in the same category of those who use enlarged fonts to imply some silly point rather than having a good point. also i can't read it on my screen ...

So God decided beforehand who was to be saved and who was to go to hell? So our whole lives - and all of creation - have been a complete waste of time?

where you get that statement from who knows? if God manages to prove to the world he does exist by resending his son as promised that is not a waste of time...its a shock to people who wernt expecting it and they may feel its a waste of their time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

LOL those without out know it and those with it dont understand it

Ok... So where is the marking? how do you know who has it?

I did once know a woman who had some interesting tattoos but I did not see any numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

because he can...he gets two lives one life as Jesus during his first coming and one second life with his new name ......REV 3.12 I will also write on them my new name so he can use his first life and name and speak of himself in the third person

Because you can, surely?
    If you really are jesus, that is....

where you get that statement from who knows? if God manages to prove to the world he does exist by resending his son as promised that is not a waste of time...its a shock to people who wernt expecting it and they may feel its a waste of their time
    Why have some people been created with 'the mark of the beast' and others not?

If they were created with the mark, they were created to go to hell.

Why did God do this to his own children? Is this like the way the Catholic Church abuses children in its care?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

The son when he returns is obedient to his father and judges the living the dead, those whom dont love him and one another and those whom dont do unto him as he has tried to do unto them will be judged harshly....its his reward for sacrificing his life.... questioning the son with his own teachings when your trying to catch him out is like eating cow dung and saying it tastes beautiful

I think I'll be alright so, I've always tried to treat people with compassion and respect, and have never sent threats to force evacuation of religious buildings, cursed anyone or told them to go to Hell, as unChristian people might do.

<snip>

Jesus was accused of being crazy during his first coming....so naturally having learned from his mistakes or rather the peoples mistakes when anyone approaches him during his second coming and out of fear of the truth call him crazy or a mad man he has 4 psychiatric reports from 4 differant psychiatrists all of which state a clean bill of mental health......all psychiatrists read the evidence before they made their decision http://stores.lulu.com/2012

You cannot accuse someone of being crazy because they have faith and beliefs in God unless you can 100% proove they are crazy..... its easier for you to people to think I am crazy because if I am not then I am right and there is a huge differance between me not being who I am and you not wanting me to be who I am because you cant handle the truth.... a huge differance....

• Advertisement

I think I'll be alright so, I've always tried to treat people with compassion and respect, and have never sent threats to force evacuation of religious buildings, cursed anyone or told them to go to Hell, as unChristian people might do.

Ah, but Jesus isn't a Christian, is he? How can he be 'a follower of Christ'?

Have you ever tried to follow yourself? For a start, you'd get dizzy from spinning around trying to get behind yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Here why dont you go to hell you ignorant fool and son of satan curse of god GOD upon you

And Penn did banisheth selfrep for he hadth committeded sinful acts in the Forum of Eden. And Penn looked at what he hadth done and saw that it was good

Jesus was accused of being crazy during his first coming....so naturally having learned from his mistakes or rather the peoples mistakes when anyone approaches him during his second coming and out of fear of the truth call him crazy or a mad man he has 4 psychiatric reports from 4 differant psychiatrists all of which state a clean bill of mental health......all psychiatrists read the evidence before they made their decision http://stores.lulu.com/2012

But Jesus didn't have as many run-ins with the Gardaí around Navan and Waterford as you seem to have had. Nor did he send angry and confusing emails to Pontius Pilate.

Incidentally, Jesus was recognised by his peers as being the son of God, and gathered disciples around him. Do you have any disciples?

Why not? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Okay, NOW this thread has run it's course.

Locky McLockerson

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement