Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constitutional Challenge in courts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭selfrep

I am pie wrote: »
    Right...and where does it refer to you or identify you ?

(I should know better than to ask I suspect)...

The second coming is about God and the book explains how the second coming happened and is happening in Ireland, read the chapter on navan

Appeal to fear. I wish i were playing fallacy bingo, I'd have won by now.
    All of which presupposes there is a god in the Christian sense of course - which is still a matter of debate.

Also, I'm curious, why would someone claiming to be the son of god fail to capitalise the 'g' in god? It's a pretty big sticking point with most believers I've interacted with online, you'd think you'd care enough to get it right.

Here why dont you go to hell you ignorant fool and son of satan curse of god GOD upon you

• Registered Users Posts: 24,488 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

selfrep wrote: »
    Knock Knock.....whos there...Jesus....Jesus who?.....:

Jesus Fucking Christ, it's cold out here, let me in!
    ;)

selfrep - tell us what happened you at Knock. I believe you had an incident there.

<snip - dead link>
    I had more than one incident......and will have more too... the only way to be heard in ireland is to get yourself into court

Jesus Fucking Christ, it's cold out here, let me in!
    ;)

and you can go to hell too and in time to come you will understand thats my message to you during my second coming there is no need for swearing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW_KlAZQ5oLKmpU4a1qqoJdcR2RR5rm8u2QqHQtFT9QjBtshJ-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

I had more than one incident......and will have more too... the only way to be heard in ireland is to get yourself into court

So you're happy enough with bomb threats and scaring the life out of folk?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

and you can go to hell too and in time to come you will understand thats my message to you during my second coming there is no need for swearing

So...

bomb threats = good.
    Wishing people eternity in hell = good.
    Swearing = bad.

That's one fcuked up moral compass you have there King of all of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

The second coming is about God and the book explains how the second coming happened and is happening in Ireland, read the chapter on navan

Right, and where do you come in then ? Your just the messenger spreading the word or you are actually the 2nd coming of Jesus ?

Where are you referred to directly in any of this text, or do you just believe it and have decided to spend your days spamming away happily til the rest of us do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Here why dont you go to hell you ignorant fool and son of satan curse of god GOD upon you

I thought you were Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Our Blessed Lady appeared to some of the locals in Mount Mellerey WATERFORD for a period of 9 days. During those 9 days she gave the visionaries a message for the Irish people & the whole world. During the course of these days the visionaries were given visions of many extraordinary supernatural events. Our Lady spoke of how God was angry with the world & how we must change, if we do not then she said
    That the Devil would take over Gods church in ten years.

The part of Our Ladys message which is consistent through out those nine days was Prayer. In her own words My Message is Peace and Prayer and no more fighting in the world Our lady also said I want the Irish people to spread my message to the world

Melleray Grotto is a little Grotto located one mile below the Cistercian Monestary of Mount Melleray in the Knockmealdown Mountains in Waterford County, Ireland. High on the cliff face is set a statue of Our Lady of Lourdes, which is the site of the apparitions. By the side of the Grotto flows the small Monavugga River. The Cistercian Monks first came to this area in 1832 and eventually set up the statue of Our Lady. Ursual O’Rourke, a seventeen year old local teenager was the first to see Our Lady. This happened on August 16, 1985 while Ursual was at the Grotto with her mother, her sister Mary and her brothers John and Donal. To her amazement, she noticed that the ststaue of Our Lady was moving. When Ursula finally said “Why me?” Our Lady smiled and when Ursual said “Please bless all my family,” Our Lady smiled even more. When Ursual told her mother, they all went back right away to the Grotto to find Our Lady still there. This time, Mary, John and Donal also saw Our Lady, but She did not speak. Ursual was to receive no messages directly from Our Lady; however she was involved with messages given to the two boys. On August 17, 1985 the statue again moved as witnessed by several people. There were no messages, only visions of Jesus and Padre Pio were given to various people. The following day was Sunday, August 18, 1985. On this day Tom Cliffe, age twelve, came to the Grotto with his father and saw the face of Jesus on the statue. After he told his parents, the family returned to the Grotto and that is when Tom first saw the statue change and move back and forth and become a living person. Our Lady spoke to Tom but he was so frightened that he did not hear clearly what Our Lady said. Either she said “I want to” or “I want you” Tom said he did not want to come back because he was frightened. It was on this same date that Our Lady also appeared to farmer Michael O’Donnell and said to him “Preserve Sunday for prayer”. Commencing on August 19, 1985 Tom Cliffe and his eleven year old cousin Barry Buckley both saw Our Lady at the Grotto every evening for two and one-half hours, except on August 19th when Our Lady appeared to the two boys twice, about two hours each time. It seems that Barry called Tom to play for the day and they ended up at the Grotto. Shortly, after they started playing the rosary, they noticfed the statue change and Her robe was blowing in the wind. Children were running around and it was noisy. Our Lady said “Behave” When no one paid attention, tears flowed from the statue and splashed onto the ground. Our Lady asked for prayer, then the boys received two biblical visions: one of the First pentecost and one of the Last Supper. Because it was getting cold, the boys went home but returned to the Grotto again at about 8.00pm. This time Ursual joined them. Our Lady was now at the top of the Grotto standing on a manifested flight of stairs. She walked down the stairs and gave a message of peace and prayer. She also warned that people have 10 years to improve and pray, and if they don’t , then this is what will happen. Then the boys received another biblical vision, this time of the Great Flood and Noah’s Ark

On August 20th Tom and Barry again received messages. Ursual was present also. Again Our Lady gave a stern warning that the world had ten years to imrpove. Then Tom re ceived a biblical vision of the “Doubting Thomas” When the boys told Our Lady they had to leave She said “That is all right. I will see you tommorrow” Ursual and the two boys again went to the grotto on August 21st. The Grotto was crowded and many cars and people were outside the Grotto unable to get in. This was the night the boys heard Our Lady singing: “Peace is flowing like a river” This was also the first night that the public address (PA) system was rigged so the boys could speak into the microphone and let the crowds know what was happening and also speak out the messages as they were given to them. Our Lady announced that She was pleased with Ireland and wanted the people of Ireland to convey her messages. The boys then received another biblical vision; this time Our Lord was sleeping in the boat during a storm. This vision was described over the PA system. Then Our Lady said her message was “for peace, prayer and no more fighting in the world”. The boys then received a biblical vision of the Nativity. Then Our Lady told the boys “I will make a movement to the people” This was announced over the PA system. Then things really began to happen. It seems that not only the two boys but many people saw Our Lady move her head towards the crowd on the road. The statue turned several times, people gasped as this happened and the boys announced what they saw over the PA system as it was occuring. Our Lady said She hoped most of the people saw Her. Suddenly the boys announced She was coming down the steps and looking towards the road. People backed away, but Our Lady assured the crowd through the boys “Be not Afraid, I will never hurt you” She also said “I want the people out on the road to see Me because I will leave soon” And there were many who did see Our Blessed Lady that night.

The next night August 22nd Our Lady appeared and asked for more prayers and again asked for the hymn “Peace is flowing like a river” Her message was stern “The entire world must improve…If the world does not improve, the devil will take over God’s Church in ten years” It was then that Satan appeared at Our lady’s left side jeering at Her. This frighetned the boys. However on the next night Ausgut 23rd Our Lady again reassured us with Her message. With your faith and prayers, you can overcome the devil. Again She asked for more prayer sna promised “I will show Myself to more peoplein more places” On August 24th Our Lady affirmed that She was the Mother of Jesus Christ. This was the final apparition to these two boys.

The Grotto today is as much as it was then. Pilgrims constantly visit the Grotto. Many later visions of Our Lord, Our Lady, Padre Pio and otyhers have been reported. Also the phenomenon of the”Dance of the Sun” has been reported on several occasions. Rosary and prayer groups are set up Saturdays and Sundays. Numerous physical and spiritual healings are reported. The children were at first ridiculed. Many people refused to believe but in spite of these obstacles, the children continued to do their part to spread the messages as Our Lady requested. The children each affirmed in writing their unwavering and solemn belief in the visions and the messages. Barry Buckley gave his written affirmation before a priest less than one month before his sudden death. It is reported that the Bishop is conducting an investigation. No decision is reported.

Usually the boys saw the statue move back and forth, then the gown on the statue would blow in the wind just before they saw the apparition. Invariably they were praying the rosary when Our Lady appeared…

In addition to these three central visionaries, there were several other people present at the Grotto during the period frok August 16th to August 24th 1985 who reported having visions and apparitions, some of whom received messages. Of note is Michael O’Donnell who reported having visions of Our Lord’s face and also of Our Lady at the Grotto on August 18, 1985. Our Lady spoke to him: “Preserve Sunday for prayer”. Also reported are several testimonies from various people who experienced visions and other phenomena subsequent to the week of August 16th to August 25th, 1985. Interestingly enough, on Septmber 4, 1985 Msgr. Patrick Lannen visited the Grotto and to his surprise he saw visions of the Sacred Heart, St Joseph, the child Jesus and finally Our Blessed Mother showed Herself. Although there were no words spoken, this Monsignor now believes; he admits having been a nonbeliever of these apparitions before this experience.
    http://www.melleray.com/prayer_and_peace/

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

Is 'god GOD' better than God?

A bit like Ming Ming and Ping Ping.

I typed GOD and god lower and upper case because all you seem to care about is a small type error......how its spelt doesnt matter GOD is real and so too his divine plan...... i dont even know what ming ming and ping ping is....i state facts you state useless words that dont mean a thing to justify your darkness come into the light

I thought you were Christian.

To be christian means you believe in God and his son and the return of the son to judge the unfaithful.....the son cannot be christian as he is the christ and has a job to do during his second coming..... those with the marking of the beast will doubt him 666....can a member of U2 be a U2 fan? can a member of westlife be a westlife fan? can jesus christ be a christian?

To be christian means you believe in God and his son and the return of the son to judge the unfaithful.....the son cannot be christian as he is the christ and has a job to do during his second coming..... those with the marking of the beast will doubt him 666

the mark of the beast is 616

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

To be christian means you believe in God and his son and the return of the son to judge the unfaithful.....the son cannot be christian as he is the christ and has a job to do during his second coming..... those with the marking of the beast will doubt him 666....can a member of U2 be a U2 fan? can a member of westlife be a westlife fan? can jesus christ be a christian?

Doesn't it also mean "love one another" and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"

Card-_80-michael-back.jpg

michael_archangel.gif

the mark of the beast is 616.

the differance between 616 and 666 is 50

there is a 50 / 50 chance you can be saved from the marking of the beast be it 616 or 666.....

Doesn't it also mean "love one another" and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you?"

The son when he returns is obedient to his father and judges the living the dead, those whom dont love him and one another and those whom dont do unto him as he has tried to do unto them will be judged harshly....its his reward for sacrificing his life.... questioning the son with his own teachings when your trying to catch him out is like eating cow dung and saying it tastes beautiful

So you're happy enough with bomb threats and scaring the life out of folk?

There wasnt a bomb threat the word bomb was never used..... and the fear of god installed in people is a gift of the holy spirit to the people

there is a 50 / 50 chance you can be saved from the marking of the beast be it 616 or 666.....

I would have thought the son of god would have known that.

Evidently not, therefore I can only conclude you are not who you claim to be.
    It's been fun though. I never though I'd get an excuse to quote the bard on this forum.

If nothing else you've brightened my day up considerably with your antics.
    Goodbye now, take care and knock off the bomb threats.
    That shit isn't cool.

So...

bomb threats = good.
    Wishing people eternity in hell = good.
    Swearing = bad.

That's one fcuked up moral compass you have there King of all of Ireland.

the word bomb was never used, doubters get judged to hell whether they like it or not....swearing is for cowards its like throwing a punch when you loose the arguement

• Advertisement

I would have thought the son of god would have known that.

Evidently not, therefore I can only conclude you are not who you claim to be.
    It's been fun though. I never though I'd get an excuse to quote the bard on this forum.

If nothing else you've brightened my day up considerably with your antics.
    Goodbye now, take care and knock off the bomb threats.
    That shit isn't cool.

once again I say there was no bomb threat the word bomb never used.....when jesus returns it will be an explosion.....of good news....

I am pie wrote: »
    Right, and where do you come in then ? Your just the messenger spreading the word or you are actually the 2nd coming of Jesus ?

Where are you referred to directly in any of this text, or do you just believe it and have decided to spend your days spamming away happily til the rest of us do ?

who i am shouldnt matter, the word i bring matters.....i speak and write the truth

once again I say there was no bomb threat the word bomb never used.....when jesus returns it will be an explosion.....of good news....

I thought you WERE jesus?

I thought you WERE jesus?

I thought you said you were going?...for the record jesus spent most his time trying to get the people to listen to his word and truth who he was didnt matter as a person it was what he said that mattered, his words and truth came from above

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

So there the same thing? like one is a mobile and the other is a landline?

I thought you said you were going?

This thread is powered by comedy gold, I can't stay away.
    It's a guilty pleasure.

But, wait, why is Jesus now referring to himself in the third person?

What's that about?

So there the same thing? like one is a mobile and the other is a landline?

the marking of the beast is the marking of the beast an apple is an apple if its a granny smyth or golden delicious, a mars bar is a mars bar be it a small one or regular one....... and those with out the marking have a direct line to god and those with it have a direct line to satan and hell.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

The GArdai already tried that and if you read the posts I have passed 4 psychiatric exams

To be honest, the fact that you've been subjected to four psychiatric exams should be a clue for you, regardless of their findings...

This thread is powered by comedy gold, I can't stay away.
    It's a guilty pleasure.

But, wait, why is Jesus now referring to himself in the third person?

What's that about?

because he can...he gets two lives one life as Jesus during his first coming and one second life with his new name ......REV 3.12 I will also write on them my new name so he can use his first life and name and speak of himself in the third person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

the marking of the beast is the marking of the beast an apple is an apple if its a granny smyth or golden delicious, a mars bar is a mars bar be it a small one or regular one....... and those with out the marking have a direct line to god and those with it have a direct line to satan and hell.....

How do we know who has it?

I have never noticed any numbers on my body or any any other bodies I have see (even ones that did not end with. jpeg), where is the marking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement