Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

It looks nice too;)

221687.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Just picked up a shiny red "Tesco drinks Bottle" for 17c in tesco, ok I bought 2 (currently 3 left on the shelf - Balbriggan 3pm Sunday upstairs). There are shiny blue ones beside it but they are listed as 5 Euro.

There was no special yellow sticker, there was just the normal white aisle label.

They are exactly like this picture only in shiny red alumimun and the label says "drinks bottle".

701%5C5051898747701%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

P.S. was there looking for a cheap decent quality set of cutulery so if anyone spots a set on offer please post it here thank - you :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Green Garden kneelers down do 98 cents in Tesco Artane Castle.

About 7-8 left on the shelf in the clearence aisle earlier.Scanned through as 98 cents.

Also large 6 feet long metal and PVC Greenhouses reduced from 78 euro down to 40 euro in Tesco Clarehall.

swine wrote: »
    At least you live up to your username.

I also hope to never have to share a lift with you since you must not use anything like deodorant, aftershave or perfume.

Sure for Men "Extreme Protection 48 hour Dry" 250ml reduced from 4 euro to 2 euro.

Oral-B "Multi Protection" 500ml Mouthwash reduced by half price..now 1 euro 74 cents.

Tesco Clarehall

1kg Tubs of Westland slow release plant food reduced to 7 euro 49 cents.

3-4 tubs still left in Tesco Artane Castle (clearence aisle).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

I bought two litres of Bushmills in Fleet Street for €40. The price of one bottle is €31, so the second litre cost me €9.

NB: Filled out a Club Card application for the third time in 12 months. I have still not received a Card. The first one I completed was around September 2011.

A member of staff told me that this is not unusual. We spend, on average, about €100 per week so would have missed out on quite a few points. Strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Tesco Millicano Refill packs are 3 euro online - so I headed to Parnell Street this morning to clear them out and they only have the decaff for that price - the regular is full price! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

Little Tikes Cars Cozy Coupe 2 €14, reduced from nearly €60! (2 cars in a box)

05213729000_20100507140250252?hei=315&wid=315&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

EDIT: (Saw them in Clarehall yesterday, 3 on the shelf)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Condatis wrote: »
    I bought two litres of Bushmills in Fleet Street for €40. The price of one bottle is €31, so the second litre cost me €9.

NB: Filled out a Club Card application for the third time in 12 months. I have still not received a Card. The first one I completed was around September 2011.

A member of staff told me that this is not unusual. We spend, on average, about €100 per week so would have missed out on quite a few points. Strange!

keep your receipts they can scan them and add the points when you do get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭rightoldpickle

dorkacle wrote: »

05213729000_20100507140250252?hei=315&wid=315&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

as in the full size ones?? not just the toy ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

hoodwinked wrote: »
    keep your receipts they can scan them and add the points when you do get them.

they will only allow you to scan ones that are less than 2 weeks old (not the previous 26 weeks which was in place until recently)

did you not get a temporary card off the initial application form?

i am still awaiting my replacement card nearly 12 months later, just a matter of time before the temporary one disintegrates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

I think you only get 1 car in the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

None left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Evo move n groove scooter was €22 now €5.50 (tesco crescent sc limerick, but none left on shelf now)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Condatis wrote: »

I had tried applying for a clubcard a few times and never received them. It was only when I used one of the temporary cards and put points on it before I actually ever received a plastic clubcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

they will only allow you to scan ones that are less than 2 weeks old (not the previous 26 weeks which was in place until recently)

did you not get a temporary card off the initial application form?

i am still awaiting my replacement card nearly 12 months later, just a matter of time before the temporary one disintegrates

Keep all of your receipts, when your clubcard finally arrives take it, along with receipts, to Customer Service desk, they will put them on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,469 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

you have 2 weeks to claim clubcard points on a receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Tesco Douglas has lots of transformers figures (Optimus Prime & Bumblebee) for €3.99, down from €9.99. They're upstairs in baskets near the plates / cutlery section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

as in the full size ones?? not just the toy ones?

Has anyone seen these available in either of the Galway, Ballinasloe, Roscommon or Athlone stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Dairygold baking butter 250g c49 same price as Tesco own brand. Phibsborough today. PS no Kitkats 4 packs with 100% free left boo hoo ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Has anyone seen these available in either of the Galway, Ballinasloe, Roscommon or Athlone stores?

Roscommon doesn't have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭kaahooters

tescos are selling the new kindel (the 69£ one) for 89€ atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I really am sick as a bleedin' dog. I bought one of these yesterday for 56.99 in Smyths. Came home looked at boards and low and behold. It's not even funny. I have checked Carlow and Naas and no sign of them

• Registered Users Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I really am sick as a bleedin' dog. I bought one of these yesterday for 56.99 in Smyths. Came home looked at boards and low and behold. It's not even funny. I have checked Carlow and Naas and no sign of them
    Bring it back for a refund?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

Esel wrote: »
    Bring it back for a refund?

Yeah but I still need one , regardless for the big lad in December

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Yeah but I still need one , regardless for the big lad in December[/QUOTE
    Im on the lookout for one as well, If i see them i will pick up an extra one. If you dont want it im sure it wont be long before someone else would for 14 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

you have 2 weeks to claim clubcard points on a receipt

Just pick a few out of the trollies that say 'you could have earned X points' and bring them in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

Amazon have it reduced to £35 at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

moodrater wrote: »
    Just pick a few out of the trollies that say 'you could have earned X points' and bring them in :pac:

Genius!! would this work???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Tesco Clare Hall

Green Giant sweetcorn Original with peppers (large tin): 59 cents. Must be a pricing error
    Also Green Giant baby corn 77 cents

They also have some of the Tilda rice pouches for 1.14€, or 2 for 4€. Some are 2.29€ or 2 for 4€ so I guess it's an error. I got the coconut one for 1.14€

Courgettes (3 pack) for 59 cents. Grown in Ireland. Real bargain

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement