Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Most tescos have a price scanner. Blue and hung on a pillar. In tesco coonagh is second last aisle at the back, by the sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

phill106 wrote: »
    Most tescos have a price scanner. Blue and hung on a pillar. In tesco coonagh is second last aisle at the back, by the sugar.

I can think of 3 Tescos near to me where there are no scanners working.
    I've lost the receipt so can't remember the exact prices but last time I was in Tesco I got a sharp calculator for approx 62c, 2 pack of those gel handwarmer things for approx 62c, Tippex for approx 92c.
    And some of the Cadbury range 4 packs are half price and some of the packs are 50% extra free. Got 6 dairy milks for 1.13. Skittles/Starburst are half price. Pepsi and 7-up six packs are half price

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Built Kindle touch cases (soft) are down to €8.xx in Athlone anyways

Same as this, but im not sure if that colour is there: Black is the definitely there. There was about 10 left

Fit my Sony reader perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Just back from Tesco Clarehall and they're selling the Tesco home brand Indian takeaway meals for 2 (1.5kg) at half price €4.96 (like below) both Hot and Mild versions. The individual takeaway meals (like bottom) are also on sale at half price.

398%5C5000462225398%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

156996.jpg

These have been on the shelf in the clearance section Mahon for ages with the shelf label proclaiming that they are 89c. As they are easter stock I doubted that they were. Scanned them and they were one cent. (thankfully scanning machine was back working again) There were a few left but I'd say the next person who decides to scan them, as I did, will clear the shelf. Worth looking in other stores and scanning any other Easter stock that may be around!
    181319_406901466013125_558019505_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

lindtee wrote: »
    These have been on the shelf in the clearance section Mahon for ages with the shelf label proclaiming that they are 89c. As they are easter stock I doubted that they were. Scanned them and they were one cent. (thankfully scanning machine was back working again) There were a few left but I'd say the next person who decides to scan them, as I did, will clear the shelf. Worth looking in other stores and scanning any other Easter stock that may be around!
    181319_406901466013125_558019505_n.jpg

All that choc and then a 7up light:D

The Mulk wrote: »
    Chocolate is for the children, I swear :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The Mulk wrote: »

but more importantly it was a bargain:;) 6 cans for €2.09

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

Which aisle? Ppl think I'm mad walking around the place like a woman on a mission!!!! Ha

rachelcork wrote: »
    Which aisle? Ppl think I'm mad walking around the place like a woman on a mission!!!! Ha
    The clearance section, I think its at the end of the aisle where the herbs and spices are......or the next aisle. They may be gone as if anyone else scanned them at that price or staff clocked them going through at 1c, the shelf would be cleared by them.

• Advertisement

The clearance section, I think its at the end of the aisle where the herbs and spices are......or the next aisle. They may be gone as if anyone else scanned them at that price or staff clocked them going through at 1c, the shelf would be cleared by them.

Thanks!!! Walked passed em twice!!!! Gonna be fat yummy

Thanks!!! Walked passed em twice!!!! Gonna be fat yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

CH3OH wrote: »
    viv2 earlier posted: "I did manage to pick up a couple of packs of 12 duracell AA batteries for €2 "
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Lots of these in Stillorgan this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Tesco waterford had 2tb segate drives for €28 today missed them they were gone in a hour so gutted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

which strore? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Duracell Ultra AA 4 +4 free €1.50 some left in Arklow
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

Just picked up 2 of these in Monaghan at €1.50. There is still a good few packs left. Good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Crunchies 4 bars & 50% free (6 bars)for €1.13,only seemed to work with crunchies though the other 50% free were €2.27

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

chocolate freddo bars scan as 6 cent in tesco on parnell street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

The ring powering double car charger thingy is only 56c on the shelf. scanning in at 12 euros. make sure you get the right one.

imag0324f7lba.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

they only have aaa battery left in nutgrove

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

Finish all in one dishwasher tablets are 8.64 for 52..in Tesco Carrick on shannon today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

daytob wrote: »
    The ring powering double car charger thingy is only 56c on the shelf. scanning in at 12 euros.

double the difference guarantee = free item + €10.88 profit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Just picked up 2 of these in Monaghan at €1.50. There is still a good few packs left. Good deal!

Good few packs left in Tesco bettystown

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

daytob wrote: »
    The ring powering double car charger thingy is only 56c on the shelf. scanning in at 12 euros.

double the difference guarantee = free item + €10.88 profit :D

Do the maths again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

loremolis wrote: »
    Do the maths again.

Do the maths again loremolis
    The groutch is correct;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭friendlylady

honeybea wrote: »
    Finish all in one dishwasher tablets are 8.64 for 52..in Tesco Carrick on shannon today...

€10 in Dunnes for 78 tablets.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Do the maths again loremolis
    The groutch is correct;)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

anyone else getting E22.88 plus free item????

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

anyone else getting E22.88 plus free item????

22.88 minus the 12 that was paid over for the item is 10.88 profit. The Groutch is correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

22.88 minus the 12 that was paid over for the item is 10.88 profit. The Groutch is correct!

But then the item isn't free is it?

If it was, it should be the €12 back, plus double the difference of €22.88, plus the item.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Soarer wrote: »
    But then the item isn't free is it?

If it was, it should be the €12 back, plus double the difference of €22.88, plus the item.

That's why they were originally saying "free item+€10.88 profit" :D

This nonsense has nothing to do with alerting others of bargains though, it's just adding confusion to details that are there for all to work out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement